Iccha ki Iccha - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
the day i need ur advice i would run to u ......
Originally posted by nidhi3112

good one... Really liked it

and theres nothing personal abt it. So other forum members, pls get it right. Thi is noooo way personal compared to what members post in other topics.

See, actresses in lead role in other tv shows also have to portray lot of expressions without words. But they r not expressionless as tina. Its so clearly visible why tina is loosing footage to rashmi in the show. Bcoz she is unable to meet the standards set by rashmi in acting.
Icha is only portraying one expression of sadness, but rashmi is able to carry all expressions so effortlessly. Its anger, frustation, crying, begging for love, jealously, attitude, superioriy complex, hatred. Rashmi is doing an outstanding job and tina is unable to catch up.

Tina cries most of the time because Iccha's character has become "rondu" type. It is the director and writer who had ruined the show. If Tine can not act then i am damn sure the Production house and Channel would have changed her , It is just they don't know how to handle a show. If they knew it then they should understand that Tapasya has problem with Iccha , so the fight should be with Tappu and Ichki . They made it Veer and tappu .Another thing If Tina has one expression , then Director should tell her to do other expressions or might have changed the actress . It is just they are addicted with Tapasya and her evil things . Tina can only match if she and her character has the opportunity to do it .
exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to other one , they should seriously see other actors n then think
Originally posted by JayaV

exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to othe
Absolutely ... I have nothing against Rashmi either. It is clear that Tapsya has been given the maximum footage show, but the writer should write the show in a way that Iccha gets every opportunity. If The actress is not acting properly.. they can change her .. But they can not destroy the character ...After all It is Iccha who is supposed to be the protagonist....

. If Tina can not act then Channel and Production house can change her and if they wanted they could bring some other actress to play Iccha , But they had not done that they just ruined her character . Now forget about Tina .. Look what the character Iccha has to do in the story . Nothing. Look what Tapasya has to do in the story everything.. the whole story has been surrond her , Why Iccha is shown less has nothing to do with Tina.

Even if Rashmi is a better actress, then still the main focus should be on Iccha ....( I believe we are no one to judge any actor's talent in a limited episodes).. No matter what ever the situation.. But they are not doing it..

It is CV and production house who should be blamed for all this less words of Iccha , Not Tina's acting.

r one , they should seriously see other actors n then think

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago

exactly pia the gal is reduced to nothing but show her crying and here ppl r comparing a rone wali role to other one , they should seriously see other actors n then think

Absolutely ... I have nothing against Rashmi either. It is clear that Tapsya has been given the maximum footage show, but the writer should write the show in a way that Iccha gets every opportunity. If The actress is not acting properly.. they can change her .. But they can not destroy the character ...After all It is Iccha who is supposed to be the protagonist....

. If Tina can not act then Channel and Production house can change her and if they wanted they could bring some other actress to play Iccha , But they had not done that they just ruined her character . Now forget about Tina .. Look what the character Iccha has to do in the story . Nothing. Look what Tapasya has to do in the story everything.. the whole story has been surrond her , Why Iccha is shown less has nothing to do with Tina.

Even if Rashmi is a better actress, then still the main focus should be on Iccha ....( I believe we are no one to judge any actor's talent in a limited episodes).. No matter what ever the situation.. But they are not doing it..

It is CV and production house who should be blamed for all this less words of Iccha , Not Tina's acting.

the day i need ur advice i would run to u ......

again u r replying with out reading...
Lady no one is interested in giving u free advice. I m replying to u that members can post comments anywhere on the forum, just the way u do it.. So stop ur advice of telling them where to post it n where not to.
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

the answer is very simple fundamental rule of business n marketing......" jo bikta hai wahi dikhta hai"
rashmi/taps bring trps not tina/icha. Let this show run for one month with icha only n see the results.
In case u still have doubts, look at forum topic of trp ratings n uttaran ranking for last one month when taps is all over the show.
l
Originally posted by nidhi3112

the answer is very simple fundamental rule of business n marketing......" jo bikta hai wahi dikhta hai"
rashmi/taps bring trps not tina/icha. Let this show run for one month with icha only n see the results.
In case u still have doubts, look at forum topic of trp ratings n uttaran ranking for last one month when taps is all over the show.
l

But the story of Tapsya is full of drama and twist . But Iccha's story is dull . So how can Tina perform , If her story is as twisted and interesting she might bring TRPS. Another thing It is plain unfair to side line the one important aspect of Uttaran Iccha .
My personal opinion is that it is a combination of the 2 actresses that impact the TRP's. It highlights each of the girls characters.

I am hoping at some point Ichcha will retaliate in her own way. Right now it is comfortable for the show to continue as it is because it is doing well in the TRP ratings.

I don't think Tapasya's nature will undergo a tremendous change as this will be unbelievable and the producers may have a problem with that.

But like it happens in movies, things will turn around - it is just that in TV it takes much more time than in the movies. Look at the life span of a movie versus a TV serial.