Nayantara PrabhuDeva marriage: New Article on pg5!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Holy Mary..... I nearly had a heart attack after reading this... have a look u guys tooo

Prabhu Deva comes clean about Nayantara
Baiju NT [September 16, 2010, 7:50:20 PM]
Prabhu Deva comes clean about Nayantara

After staying mum for a long time about his relationship with actress Nayantara, choreographer-actor-turned-director Prabhu Deva finally confessed before the media that he is love with Nayantara and getting married to her very soon. Prabhu Deva broke his silence during the shooting of Santosh Sivan's Urumi.

"Yes, I am in love with Nayantara. We will marry soon. I am not comfortable in divulging the details of my personal life in front of the media and that's the reason for my silence about the affair," he was quoted as saying.

Sources close to Nayantara have already hinted clearly that after marriage, Nayan will quit films and turn housewife. Prabhu Deva also expressed the same intentions during the conversation. He said that despite her glamorous image on screen, Nayantara is a simple girl and a home bird and there is no point in both of them staying busy resulting in less time for each other. Rumours are rife that the couple will get married before the end of the year.

Meanwhile, Prabhu Deva and his wife Ramlath have agreed to a mutual divorce with Ramlath accepting the financial deal offered by her husband. They are supposed to move the court for a speedy divorce.

All of the sources are pretty reliable Deccan chronicle, indiatimes and mid day.. and i read an interview of Arya which said BEB was Nayanthara's last tamil movie after tht she has Electra in Malayalam and Super in Kannada and then she would be done from movies as she has nt signed any new movies which is true i read her saying tht... But wats wrong with Prabhu deva??? leaving his wife and kids for whoo Nayantara cheee and Nayantara frm simbu to directly Prabhu Deva.. Holy Lord.. give them some sadbudhi... im shocked and rocked... As i like Simbu very much im veryy happy he is saved and after his breakup he has got in for an image makeover.. i wonder if Nayan's company will make Prabhu Deva all tht crazy stuff too.. who knwss... wait for the kids now only tht is left.. tattoo and marriage are already there..😆

For Another Article: I'm in Love with Nyan posted by jasminerahul:

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too - What happened to Prabu Deva - Wife and kids that too for an actress . I don't know where people are going.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg what is happening??? ok this is kaliyuga, so nothing to say.. I had so much respect for Prabhu Deva and all that is shattered and gone now... Sigh 😔
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didn't she say in the recent Coffee with Anu show that she is single or am i the one who missunderstood it....did she lie...athu onnum avangalukku puthusu illai thaan...but saying on TV that she is single and now ready to get married....hmmmm....
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
When did she say tht.. even if she did.. she is lieing becuz the show was recorded before and this PB interview came like 2 days ago so they may have just decided to make it public
muffins2waffles thumbnail
What??! All my respect for him is gone :P
How could he leave his wife and children for an actress?? I don't like what's happening these days. I second khpriya, with the kaliyuga business.

Oh well, I guess it's not my business.
Thanks for sharing!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
ohhh im totally off topic but ayesha i love ur murari siggy and was Maryada ramanna nice.. i've heard many praises?
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, i heard about it some time ago...

it seems through gossip and rumour that even rajnikanth tried talking nayanthara out from doing such a thing...

well, south indian cinema is more senstitve to this kin issue, i guess
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey chill girls. It's not the he left his family for Nayans. His relation with his wife was soaring and at the edge of divorce n he was depressed that's when he n Nayans met on the sets if his own movie n she was nice to him they fell in love. I don't support his decision to leave his kids but at the end if the day it's his life his decision n there is no point in we getting angry. So take a chill pill everyone. We don't know what really happened there right so better not be too harsh on comme bring on someone's personal life 😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am not surprised cause it was expected after the sify interview of Prabhu Deva, finally they are open after almost year with hide and seek with the media. I guess his marriage didn't work after his son died and he was depressed but still..its so sad to see a family be broken. Could have waited with the divorce to be finalized before he openly talked about his next marriage🤔

Anyway, he will still be one of my fav choreographer😛