Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰Special Congrats to Thendral Forum MOD and Viewbies!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to All !! A special welcome to our new DT's !!

gudgal thumbnail
congratulations to all the Dt members πŸ‘
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

First of all my heartiest congratulation to everyone who got promoted πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and a warm welcome to the new dev team members πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congratulations
Roja akka and laksh sis

Congratulations and a warm welcome
Sumi Akka, Eljay Maa, Eclat, Srima Maa, Sri (anbilum sirantha Anna), gudgal (my arumai Paatti akka), Migan chellom, and Krishna β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you everyone for the wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Muni Minu: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks so much field marshal πŸ€—πŸ€—.... sorry that nick now only remind me of Zandu balm 🀣🀣🀣 (j/k)

@ Roshi: kandipaa we will be waiting for you... 😳... this will be a great opportunity for me to kelarufy some rift b/w the crazy deewanies 😈🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Enna naradha velai parkufies va..we have peace for the time being..me and rosh wait for our exclusive siggieπŸ˜›

Zandu balm..?🀣🀣🀣 It just gives me some thoughts...u knowπŸ€ͺ

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

^ Enna naradha velai parkufies va..we have peace for the time being..me and rosh wait for our exclusive siggieπŸ˜›

Zandu balm..?🀣🀣🀣 It just gives me some thoughts...u knowπŸ€ͺ

Oyee.... appadhi patta thoughts varathellam oru SIN 😑 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ithai engaiyo ketaa mathiri illeh!  But naanaa naanaa naanaa? πŸ˜• Illave illaiye........ appadhi patta oru S-less podiyan irukaratcha naan onnum pannathevalai... the crazy deewanies will fight among themselves 🀣🀣🀣... i just have to sit back and enjoy!! 
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!
Awesome!! to all
Sue Nair thumbnail
Sorry I was a bit late....actually I was partying with Vivek and gang. Romba dance penitaen now romba tied....happy for each and everyone selected - they surely deserve it..!!.... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now I am in thefamily does hula dance animated gif mood for celebration...dancing......don't disturb ..!! Nair family doing the Hula dance congratulating and celebrating all the new selected  DT members..!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Congratulations to everyone.

Thanks for all your contribution.