Thendral

Thendral Friday 17th September

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

Anand's dad was hilarious and ippo Thulasi Anandukku anni!🤣 TA Anand family family oda sernthu joke adikkaama irunththaa sari.

TA unakku kambi counting time itho vanthittu irukku.. athukku munaadi oru veedum paarthu un bank problems aiyum solve pannidu, so less problems for your dear wife.😉

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva!

Hahahah, the first part was so hilarious. After such a week of word vomits, I really needed a much lighter comedy scene. For that, thank you! 👏 Nalla aapu Anandhkku from his own parents calling him useless for being a love failure. 😆 Couldn't hold myself, I was literally 🤣🤣 for a good 10 minutes.

TA is very very lucky pa. Everytime he gets kicked out, he finds an even better place to stay at with all the food, room, and lots of entertainment (Anandh's dad). 😆 I feel sorry for Thuls, avalakku thaan romba stress and tension and avumaanam. TA ellathaiyum romba casuala edukuraan but Thuls feels so bad for his avumaanam, her dad's avumaanam and her own. 😕 

TA doesn't seem to get stressed for long about anything except for losing Thuls. TA, don't get to comfortable, seekram Thulsa kootitu po. If he goes to jail, he probably won't care about that either as long as Thuls comes to visit him regularly.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update!😊

This episode was good, especially the first  part was toooo funny. After a looooongg time we got to see funny scenes.....I like that Anandh's daddy and his dialogues, and his mummy addressing Thulasi as his anni 🤣🤣🤣 . Anandhu ku sema nose cut from his own parents....and the way TA and Ashok were looking at him...rombha nakkala 😆😆...Anandh...nejamaana comedy piece nee thaan.

Mr. TA...unakku inge saapadu kekkuthaa when you know that your wife would be scolded that time by Padma....ethukkum nee varuththa padaratha therila....paavom Thulasi ....like you said you only can speak veera vasanams and then nothing doing to make her happy or to solve your problems....Thulasi believes you alot....but i feel you are going to disappoint her and i hope after two days when Thulasi is going to be thrown out of that house by Padma...you would be able to take her with you and hopefully you are not in jail....😕....Padma...nee Thulasi veetla avalai stay panna allow panna...nee rombha nallavalaa....enne comedy pannuriyaaa 😡...wait for few weeks....you don't need to go out of that house.....unnaiyum un son aiyum avangalaave vanthu azhaichuttu povaanga....😆😆.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I  cant understand why MM has to plead so much with his wife. After all he is earning and it is he who is running the house. It is as much his house as her's. How can she throw Thuls out whenever she wants?
TA is now in Ananda's house and hope he understand his friend.
It is so sad that we have to go on seeing the two families ill treating T and T. No lovey dovey scenes
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u theiva for the updates.........
As everyone said.............from a week full of utter worst dialogues from both gutter ladies mouth..............friday was a very consoling one.......
Anand U rock man............
Ur dad mom super.............
"Dai poi un Anni ya kootitu vaa da - Entha anni......."

👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice comedy scenes........

Intha tension layum TA ku nakkal pannama iruka mudiyala........
Anand thala melaya enga mil samabar a kottiduvanga..........OMG..........Anand u deserve such a humiliation...........aana they dont know ur other side......therincha reactions vera mathiri irukum........all

Sapdirathuku pogalama......romba mukkiyam.......one girl crying without peace.....here food eh.....
oh ok may be his mil poured sambar ila..........pasi thaangala pola......
niki , ranu as u said...........food kedacha idame sorgam pola iruiku TA ku...........

Ranu/Niki super.......jail ku ponalum Thulasi vanthu parkalenu oru varutham irukume thavira.....problem a solve pannanum nu varutham irukathu pola iruke.......

OMG.........when is he really going to be serious about things?????

Padma's body language was too good.....i mean the way she was sitting and eating reflected a real middle class house wife......Sadhna needs a good 👏👏👏👏👏

Finally of all......MM's dialogues were too good piece of advise......
Dialogue writer......U did a good job.....when u can write such good dialogues, please avoid the dialogues that were used for the ladies this week........

Thulasi ku first time as a dad he gave a good advice......Good Job.......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva for the update! 😊

I nv knew Anand's parents were soo hilarious. The last time they came on screen, I thought Anand's dad was a lil annoying, always used to talk some nonsense.. But my impression of him changed after yest's episode! I'm glad you accept that your son is a love failure, thats the first step to your munnetram! 😆😆 and yes Thuls is your sister-in-law, so erase all the other intentions you had and poi kootitu vaa da Anand 🤣 Well done Anand's dad! 👏👏👏 But yes, TA, vettiya pesrathukku oru nalla company kedachurchu nu dun forget what you're supposed to do! Thuls just took a blind leap forward to be with you and is facing soo many probs, so you'll havta solve all this asap! Pls keep that in mind! 😃 Also, I hope he realises Anand's true colors in the 2 days he stays with him, pls TA stop being soo naive! 😡

I also don't understand why on earth MM is stooping down soo low for that evil, useless lady! 😡 The day T&T entered he was the one who said, inga naan vechathu thaan sattam and that she can go ahead and walk out of the house! Ippo enna aachu??? Sometimes, I just can't understand him! Why is he contradicting his own statements??? 😕😕
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
It is good to hear some good and funny dialogues from the same dialogue writer who has given such abusive words to  both the ladies. If you can give this kind of nice advice and dialogues, why don't you avoid the bad ones.

Aanandh' s father was funny....why is he making of fun of his own son 😆. For that bad Aanandh such nice parents. But was nice and funny that they mentioned Thulasi as his anni by forgetting that they once went to her house to make her their DIL.

Yes Kuttyponnu, i was asking myself too why MM does not let Padma go out of that house 😕. If this was the old MM, i am sure he would not have any problem with it, but as he is a changed person now, he seems to have more tolerance with his wife and son, maybe got it from Thulasi.

I don't know if TA would be able to find a house within two days. But Thulasi is going to thrown out of that house after those two days . As MM gave his word like the last time when police came to their house and Mohan threw Thulasi out of the house. I hope TA does not end in jail,otherwise, then Thulasi again in streets and might be that Thilaka comes to her help or Charu or TPS. That would be nice.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Theiva

Does Anand's parents know that TA has married Thulasi, whom they wanted to get married to their son......

If they are not aware of that , then in case if Thulz is thrown out in 2 days , will they be ready to accept her inside  the house with TA, I dont think so..........bcos he has no other place than to bring her here......
May be Anand might even confuse their parents with these things.......Lets see what TA is upto.......
Also he might get a notice for the newly created case..........soooooo many problems in store.......
Theiva thumbnail
@Shubba

Yes Shubba, i was wrong in assuming that Aanandh's parents know whom TA married . I totally forgot the fact that they can' t know the girl whom he married,and moreover i don't think Aanandh would have told them that it is his one-sided love Thulasi.If Aanandh prevents TA from finding a place within two days, TA is forced to bring Thulasi to that house and like you said they won't definetly not let her in. And they could even get angry with TA as he married the girl whom their son loved and they could think that TA cheated their son like Aanadh himself thought. So again TA is going to be kicked out of that house after that initial warm welcome.

I am really confused with this serial's going, so many problems for T&T and not even a safe place to stay. How is Thulasi going to study in this situatioon. Those two days she could go to college but if TA is put in jail, how could she concentrate on her studies as TA is now her husband not her lover anymore 😕.