Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 17th September 2010-written update

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(^credit::Shikha)

Today's epi was another kindaa okay types😳..had sum cute Naksh scenes😳 ..Sneha is upset and is trying to be positive but  Mithali dun let it happens🤬.

Epi starts with

@Sneha's place

Sneha, her mom and Mithali at dining table. Mithali asks Sneha wht did she ask for? Sneha is quiet. Sneha's mom says if she has wished with her whole heart n if it is gud for her, god will definitely fulfill her wish. Sneha's mom then asks Sneha y isn't she eating anything? She serves her food to which Sneha gets frustrated n shouts at her mom dat when she isn't hungry then y is hse she forcing her to eat..seeing this reaction of Sneha  her mom and Mithali gets socked😲..Sneha apologizes to her mom n leaves. Mithali follows.

Sneha goes to her room and starts crying. Mithali ask her the reason. Sneha tells her that Naitik is married (Mitlhali is shocked😲)..she saw her with his wife at temple today..he was making her wear dat ring which  was not for her but his wife. To this Mithalii says "how dare he?🤢"..(how dare she😡)..what does he think of of himself..he did all this intentionally..y he never told her dat he is married.. r..she made designs for her with so much interests and he he made a fool out of her .then she asks her to go and aksh him y he did that..🤬Sneha says yes she wud go and ask him y he did it.🤢

In Naksh room

Naitik calls for Akshara but she don't answers..he then moves out of the room and again calls her and when turns back to go to his room.. he feels he saw Akshara  hiding. He goes out of the room again and finds Akshara standing outside the room quietly. He ask her y didn't she answer him ..he has been calling for her again and again. Akshara laughs and says she wanted to see him calling her and now he luks like his Naiitk.😃

Naitik goes closer and says this is his love n says "i luv u"😳😳

Akshara blushes n  says "she knows"😳

Naitik then asks then she also must be knowing that how impatiently he was waiting for her(aawwwwwwwwwwww...).

Akshara blushes again n says "yes ..she knows"

They both then enter the room and sit on the bed

Naiitk holds her hand and luking at her finger says that this ring luks very pretty on her finger😳

and asks her if she liked i. . Akshara says it's really beautiful and asks from where did he bought it?

Naitik says he didn't buy it but got it designed especially for her😛

Akshara hugs him😳 and says thank u and asks who designed it?

Naiitk says Snehaji. Akshara's face falls. Naitik in order to cheer her up again ask her dat she was saying dat she knows what does he wants.😉  Akshara blushingly asks if she shud tell.😛😍 ...a cute scene Naitik nods. Akshara goes closer and kisses him on his right cheek 😳😳 and they hug!(hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Next morning

@Singhanias

Shanakri tai ..Bhabhimaa n Gayatri are sitting in  living room. Shanakari tai praises Gayatri for tea. Gayatri says dat her sister who lives in Ghaziabad is looking for a rishta for her son(i thot Gaya3 wud now talk abt Rashmi's rishta🤔) .. They all then talks and discuss about Rishta.

@Sneha's place

Sneha's mom is talking on phone with Sneha's daadi and says to her dat Sneha is very upset since yesterday and she thinks she shud now enquire about that boy and talk to Shanakri tai about it..she then ends the call and start luking for Naiitk's pic.. She finds it n calls Shankari tai.

Back to Singhanias

(This is quiet funny ..Shanakri aur uska phone[LOL])

There Shanakri is sitting with Gayatri and bhabhimaa..Her phone rings. She luks for her it in her bag but until she receives it gets disconnected. .it rings again..but Shankari disconnects it unknowingly which key to b pressed😆..then Gayatri tells her that she shud press green key to receive the call. Shanakri says she always press the wrong key to which people complains..this phone is a big problem😆. She then Asks Gaytri to receiveit for her  if it rings again. Gayrti nods laughingly. The phone rings again. Gayatri helps Shankari to attend the call. Shankari holds the cell front side back 🤣and says "haloo"🤣..Gaytri helps her to hold the phone correctly. It is from Sneha's mom..she asks Shanakri to  meet her asap. Shanakri agrees. She takes permission from Bhabhi maa and Gaytri and leaves.

In Mohini's room

Nandini asks Mohit to hand her ironed clothes and also to keep the bed sheets in the upper shelf of the closet. Mohit helps her and then says dat he is running late for office and ask her to pack his bag n also to place his brown file in the bag. Nandini helps but is unable to..Mohit asks her to leave it and says he'll do it himself and ask her to take his handkerchief put. Nandini  takes out the closet but mistakenly drops some clothes on the floor..she bends down to pick them up but stumbles.. Mohit helps her in putting back the clothes. Nandini says she'll get his tiffin but Mohit aks her not to do anything more ..he is already late..he collects his papers and leaves. Nandini is all upset.😔

In Naksh room

Akshara is ironing Naitik's shirt. Naitik teasingly says to himself dat he thinks he wud b late for office today😉. Akshara says no Naitik it is done..she then brings his shirt to him and gives him his shirt. But Naitik holds Akshara instead.😳 Akshara says juzz now he was getting late ..Naitik says he always has time for her😳 Akshara says is dat so..okay,,she gives his shirt to him..as Naitik takes it she pulls it back😆 ..Naitik makes a face😆(aww he luks cute)..Akshara says teasingly dat juzz now he said he always has time for her😉.. Naiitk says oh so it is "tit for tat"😆.. he runs after Akshar and both of them falls on bed😆..they laugh ..Naiitk cums closer to Askhi 😳😳but ..ohh his cell phone rings(dats what i always say..cell phones acts as "romance barrier"😆..He receives it..it is from Sneha..Akshara's face falls😔

Sneha says she wanted to ask dat...but Naiitk interrupts and say dat she wanted to ask how the ring is?Sneha says yes she wanted to know for the person for whom he asked her to design the ring liked it?Naiitk says yes his wife liked the ring a lot. Sneha ask Naitik taht if she can meet him. Naitik asks the reason. Sneha says she wud meet him and tell. Naiitk agress. And ends the call.

Akshara asks wht hppnd? Naiitk replies dat Sneha wants to meet him..may b it is sumthing  urgent..also she seemed tensed..he thinks that may b her family has learnt about her job.if it is then they wud b in big trouble. He then leaves to change. Akshara becums upset😔

In Sneha's room

Sneha is crying. Mithali cums and hugs her. Sneha says she always felt dat Naitik liked her and dats y he always asked her to design for him. I was on cloud nine when he came for my b'day. He always encouraged me but now she feels all that was nothing.(u r rite) Mithali says that she is angry with Naiitk🤢(err...y?😕 ) she asks her not to cry in front of Naitik and ask him answer of every question .,y he did it..and ask her to leave.(seems like she is sending her for 'jung'😆)

Sneha says she won't go. Mithali ask her the reason. Sneha says wht shud she ask him..he never said he loved her(samjhdaar to h) but... Mithali says he never said but he always signaled that she was special for him.😡  Sneha says may b she misunderstood. Mithali says she never misunderstood...infact Naiitk  never told her that he is married....he did all this intentionally and ask her to goa and meet him.🤬

In Naksh room

Naitik is getting ready. Naitik ask her to give his brown file(he also need brown d file..wht is so special about the  brown file😆??)Akshara hands him his file..he places it in his bag and says he has lot to do in office today. He then kisses Askhara and ssys he will miss her 😳n leaves for office. Akshara gets tensed.😕

epi ends

Precap:: Naitik goes to meet sneha in a park(i guess it is d city park again😆

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the lovely update nikki 😊

Munni badmaash hui munna sirf tere liye.....😆.....loved akshara, totally amazing..and their hug, kiss....lovely😳
nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks.. i just want mitali and sneha to go away somewhere
nikki18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Thnx for the lovely update nikki 😊

Munni badmaash hui munna sirf tere liye.....😆.....loved akshara, totally amazing..and their hug, kiss....lovely😳

ur welcum Sia🤗

rite Munni badmash hui🤣..aajkal bth badal gyi h..itni romantic achanak se kaise???😲😆..usne sahi kaha tha "ab urja har roz pashchim se ne niklega"😆

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks nikki for the update ...
aparakshitij thumbnail

Thanks for d update,Nikki...🤗

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks... The Naksh scenes are really cute...glad they are bringing the romance back into Naksh lives...
👏

But I wish the CVs finish this Sneha matter without further MU... Why should Naitik meet Sneha in a park?   😡I'm sure one of the jasoos party will see him and the MU trail will continue...   😭

Please please raffa daffa the matter soon ... Next I want to see Nandini's life sorted out...
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thnx foh such a cute n lovely updt dear!!!
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update !!!!!!!!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee..i luv itt..! 👏 👏