Nadhaswaram Sep 20-24 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates..i was hoping Gopi will be happy then sad..but this man stand like soil. ( i think that is correct word for him). hope the sisters will tell Chokku and he will save from Maha.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi for the update.

Correct decision Malar. Never look back now. Gopi has absolutely no reaction at all. Mara Mandai.

Let him struggle with Loosu Maha. Athu thaan avan punishment.
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates... gopi u r going to miss malar. do something now or it will be late forever. i ( and i think everyone hate to see maha with u) so better do something.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Suma , Migan & Rojakka ..

Have a feeling tht malar agreed for this nitchayam , only to make Gopi come out of his shell .. aana intha Rohini loosu ellathaiyum keduthudum pola irukke 😔 .. OMG , so Rohini's boy friend is a marrried man aah ?? intha ponnukku ithu thevaiyaa 😡 .. Guess he tortured his wife & she must have committed suicide 🤔 ...

Gopikku Maha pisasu thaan pola .. hmm ..
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shree, Migan, Roja, thanks for the super updates! makes the serial much more interesting.

Gopi is stuck with the maha-pisasu, looks like.
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Suma , Migan & Rojakka ..

Have a feeling tht malar agreed for this nitchayam , only to make Gopi come out of his shell .. aana intha Rohini loosu ellathaiyum keduthudum pola irukke 😔 .. OMG , so Rohini's boy friend is a marrried man aah ?? intha ponnukku ithu thevaiyaa 😡 .. Guess he tortured his wife & she must have committed suicide 🤔 ...

Gopikku Maha pisasu thaan pola .. hmm ..

Exactly I was thinking the same thing. He looks like a bad guy and she is such an young girl to fall for him....

Maybe Gopi will come for the rescue.
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates... atleast the sisters are smart compare to Gopi. he must think that Malar will wait for him forever. hope he talks to malar and make her to understand him. i was hoping kammu will marry that guy( the vegetable seller's son- sorry i dont know his name)
migan thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update. Wake up Gopi at least now. Otherwise between Maha and Rohini(I think Malar sister) you will loose her.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh, thanks da - I somehow  don't have any sympathy for Gopi.
EnnavO periya thyagi range kku peela vittu ttu ippO Rohini facts
ai ellam puttu puttu vaichathum over feeling??!!!