I want to honour all the members....

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry I shud hav done this yesterday, but I am doing it now. I really wanted to honour those members who eagerly watched the show from episode 1 up till now. Hats off to them for their patience and tolerance. Luckily I am watching the show only halfway. We shud thnak  Rashmi for teaching us to b tolerant and patient watcing her ridiculous show. So here goes fthe honour for those members.

I will b missing all of u and I love you all.

ok...i feel honoured...πŸ˜ƒ
thnks!!
Thanks Hema,I m lucky that I bore the torture 4 just 4 months from June
pkcmfan

Who are the lucky 6, since I see only 6 trophies? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

As per Vrisha's desire I have posted a trophy shop. Pls go inside and feel free to pick up any trophy.

Thanks Hema. I am one of those morons and this was the first serial I saw almost from the beginning not from day one but almost.
MORONS UNITED. I CLA4M THE BIGGEST TROPHY
thnku 4 honouring meπŸ˜†
I too deserve the trophy.

I had the good fortune of missing the last few episodes. But I read the forum mails and that was enough to 'do me in'.

The show ending has left a BAD TASTE in my mouth which will take time to go away It's gonna take time.

You tend to shrug off bad movies since it's a three hour torture. But when you are hooked to the telly serial each and every day, it saps u of your energy.

Rashmi Sharma's ending of PKCM and also her thoughts show that she has some really sadistic thoughts running in her head.

I hope Imagine TV is reading this. Thanks for nothing, Thanks for not doing a good job at looking at the storyline...🀒Edited by manjuaol - 13 years ago