Written Update - Sept 17 (Final Bow)

Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...i know im late but stuff came up...any way...here is the LAST written update of PKCM...the run was good until the last few months...dont know what Rashmi was thinking with this track...clearly she has lost her mind...this Niharika track just RUINED the show...even the psycho Nandu and psycho Karan tracks were better...i mean...we havent had a Karman scene in soooo long...main aur kya kahoon....😕😕😕😕...here goes the last update of PKCM

September 17
  • Episode opens with Kaddu and Kanchu in the kitchen...Nihu comes in just as the milk on the stove boils and spills...she comes in saying that the spilling of milk is an apshagun... (tujhse badi apshagun kya hosakta hai? 😡😡) and on top of that her bai aankh is pharking too...weird things are happening...everyday something wrong happens...Kaddu rolls her eyes...Nihu continues saying that this morning the milk spilled...last night the cat was crying...its like theyve seen a spirit...Kaddu again rolls her eyes (ya...we're with ya 🥱🥱) ...Nihu says some big musibat is coming...enter Suman who says that the musibat is in front of you...she says that its already afternoon and lunch isnt ready yet...we dont even know what to make...Kanchu and Kaddu are all smiles...Suman tells Kaddu and Kanchu to go get everyone...Nihu and I will make lunch asap...Nihu offers to go with Kanchu but Suman stops her...telling Nihu to help her...Kanchu and Kaddu leave...Nihu is flipping out...she grabs a veggie to cut it...Suman is like...is your dimag ok (ummm...NO!!! 🤢🤢) ...she's like why do you keep talking about apshagun's to scare the family...what you did with me...that was apshagun...they both continue to make lunch...Suman uses her powers to lift the skillet and stuff off of the counter and Nihu freaks out...Suman says that until your game is over...i wont leave you...Nihu flips out and leaves...
  • Nihu comes in with a Baba... (the ones to scare off spirits...😆😆😆) ...Nihu tells Baba that she feels there is a buri atma ka saya on the house...she wants him to use his powers and protect the family...Baba tells her not to worry im here now (someone get Baba a laxative...he sounds severely constipated 😉😉) ...and wherever Baba Jhunjuru Bangali (lets take a moment to laugh our butts off!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣) ...he says wherever his kadam falls no atma can stay...Baba begins his chanting and stuff...Nihu watches on as Kaddu comes and tells him to stop...the rest of the family come...Kaddu is like what tamasha is this...Nihu tries to explain herself...she says that she is feeling scared and nervous and she cant get married under these circumstances... (and...we care because...................😕) ...Dadi is like what kind of dhakiyanusi talk are you doing...just then Baba points to Suman and says she is the atma...Nihu starts her act...Baba, what are you saying...this is our Suman (she is Kartik's Suman thank you very much! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³) ...Baba says that she has come to this house after dying...i cant prove this as well...Suman freaks out...Baba is about to prove his point when Kartik says "CHUP!"...Kartik and Karan tell him to get lost...Karan says "ainda iss ghaar ke aas paas batke naa toh aaisa naa ho ke tumhe atma banke batakna pade" (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kya line mara hai Karan ne!! ) ...the kick Baba out...Dadi and all scold her for her drama...Karan and Kartik say that if she does it again...it wont be tolerated...the family leaves...Suman goes and taunts Nihu...she's like too bad your plan didnt work this time...next time try something new...it might work...Suman leaves...
  • its night time...Parman are on the terrace...Paro puts Suman's had on her head and says dont lie...what is the truth...Suman removes her hand and says what truth? Paro says that under the moonlight you can see my shadow but not yours...Paro then holds up a mirror and we see her but Suman's reflection isnt seen...Suman tells Paro the truth...she's an atma and all...Suman says that she has died...Paro is in tears...Suman then explains all that happened....Paro says she will kill Nihu (wait...hum bhi aa rahe hai 😃😃) ...Suman stops her...Paro says how can i stop...she ruined Kartiks life and took yours...i wont tolerate that...Suman says that when the time is right...i will make Nihu admit her own doings...Paro says im always with you....but...what is this about leaving in three days...Suman says that she only has three days...during these three days the family can see me and hear me and touch me...i have to fulfill my duty in these three days...
  • Nihu is sleeping in her room...Suman comes in...hair loos...crazy look in her eyes...Nihu flips out and screams...Parvati wakes up but Suman isnt there...the family rushes in....Nihu says that Suman is trying to scare her...everyone rolls their eyes...Paro comes in with Suman...saying why is Nihu lying...Parman were in the mainhall talking...Paro is like Maa, i think Nihu has lost her marbles... (🤣🤣🤣 im gonna miss Paro!! 😭) ...she is always after Suman...Dadi scolds Nihu for her antics...Nihu says why will she lie....this isnt Suman its Suman's bhoot...eyes rolling again...Kartik is like you've started your pagalpan again...you're making useless accusations...Kaddu says you are making us crazy...Dadi tells Parvati (ok wait up! tai-ji's name is Parvati right? cuz thats what i've been saying since the beginning of the show...but today Dadi calls her Savitri 😲😲😲😲) ...to tell Nihu to go to sleep...the family leaves and Taiji makes Nihu sleep...
  • Next morning...Kaddu and Parvati in the kitchen with Suman who looks lost...Kaddu asks what happened...since she came back she's been quiet...i understand your pain but i cant help you...Suman says you all love me so much thats all i need...Nihu comes in offers to help with the cooking...Nihu begins working on veggies and Suman giving her crazy looks...Nihu goes to get flour to make roti's...she his holding the bowl and screams...saying that there are bugs in the dough...Kaddu is like we can see...there is nothing there...she is crazy as it is and now shes making us crazy...dont know why she is after Suman...Kaddu storms out with Parvati trailing behind...Suman is all smiles...
  • In Paro's room...Parman are laughing...Suman says aage aage dekho hota hai kya...this is only the beginning...we will make her confess to her doings... besides...we dont have much time...Paro becomes upset...Suman comfrots her (aww...gonna miss Parman scenes too 😭😭) ...Suman tells her to accepts God's will...life and death is in His hands...ill always be in your hearts...they hug...
  • Nihu drags the ladies of the house into the main hall...Kartik is already there with PJ...she says that she will prove her point that Suman is a bhoot...Nihu goes and gets the mirror from the wall....she says that you can never see an atma's face in the mirror...she holds it up and says you can see for yourself....can you see Suman's reflection...Paro steps in saying that i can clearly see Suman...you get your eyes checked....Nihu is like she is lying...they are working together...Kartik is pissed...he takes and shatters the mirror (haye...humara Kartik...usse toh bohot miss karungi 😭😭😭) ...he's like why are you after Suman...im rethinking our marriage...he storms off...Nihu is in teras...everyone else goes off leaving Parman there...Suman goes to Nihu and says, you want to prove anything else...you wont be able to...keep trying...but you'll never succeed...later in the hall...Dadi is saying that looks like Nihu has lost her mental stability...Kaddu is like...after all this...should we still get her married to Kartik...Nihu comes and says that ill prove that Suman is dead and this is an atma...she says that dead people dont bleed...today Suman wont either...Nihu has  knife to Suman's wrist and cuts it (😲😲 NO ONE STOPPED HER!? WTF!? 😲😲) ...Blood oozes out of Suman...everyone is shocked...Kartik goes to Suman as he yells at Nihu...he makes Suman lie down...Kaddu tells her to get lost...Paro calls the doctor and tells him to come quick...SUman sees the blood dripping from her hand...we see blood comin from Aisha...Doctor trying to stop the blood....doctor makes a call...Suman quietly tells Paro to do Aisha's dressing cuz then the bleeding with stop...Paro goes and does just that...Paro apologizes on behalf of Nihu...Doctor comes and says we have to take her to the hospital but sees ehr bleeding has stopped...everyone is relieved....
  • Its night time...family gathered in Karman room...Dadi says they should stop Kartik/Nihu wedding...Kaddu is like yes, if she's this crazy now...what will happen later...Suman says that we are forgetting that there is a baby involved in all this... (uff...even in death Suman is maha annoying 🤢🤢) ...if we stop this wedding...what if she tries to do something to the baby...Kaddu says that giving her space in this house was a mistake to begin with....
  • Nihu in her room...coming to bed...just as she lies down a bookshelf breaks and causes a frame to shatter...Parvati tells her its late and she should sleep..so she does..
  • Next day...Parman in Karman room...Suman says that today is the last day...in 8hrs i will loose my powers...Paro says that you will leave us all today...Suman says yes...but i dont want to see your tears...Suman hands over the ghaar ki chabiyaan....this is a great responsibility...Parvati gave it to Kaddu...Kaddu to me...and now Me to you...Suman in tears...Paro in tears... (us in tears 😭😭😭) ... they hug...
  • Nihu in her room getting ready fro the wedding...she is like just let this wedding happen...thats all...she opens something and all this red color spills on her hands...she goes to tighten her necklace but ends up choking herself...she looks for Suman but no one is there....she tries to do her eyeliner but it gets all over her face...she turns to leave but Parman come...Suman taunts her about getting scared to easily...you cant even scream cuz if you do...the wedding will be stopped...Paro says to Suman, your gunegar is in front of you...give her the punishment you want...ill wait for you outside...Paro leaves...Suman says that i will punish you myself...Nihu runs out...
  • In the main hall...Nihu apologizes for all her craziness...Dada-ji is like...whats done is done...lets get the marriage on the road...Suman then says she has one request...Nihu is going to be part of their lives now and Suman wants to sing a song (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok then...and omg!! 😲😲😲 Kartik clean shaven again *swoon* 😲😲😲😲) ...Suman sings and old song...lyrics very apt for the situation...Nihu begins freaking out...Suman finishes and takes Nihu to the mandap...pundit doing the chants and all...everyone watches on...Suman turns the varmala's into snakes...then back...the fire disappears but then back...Nihu freaking....Kartik puts varmala and Nihu thinks its a snake...she freaks out...then she goes and spills her guts... (finally!! at the freaking end! 😡😡😡) ...she talks about the kidnapping...there is no baby...nothing happened...she just wanted to replace Suman...that is why i killed you...the family is shocked....Police shows up and takes her away...
  • Suman tells the family she must return to the world that is hers now...yes im dead...but my atma had to come back because i couldnt see Kartik become the victim of Nihu's crimes...my purpose has been fulfilled i must go... Suman goes to Kartik and puts a hand on his face (omg...im tearing up here 😭😭😭😭) ...she tells him to take care of himself...then...she steps back and disappears... (omg...wtf!? not even a proper Karman goodbye! 😡😡😡) ....
  • Leap....Dada-ji running after choti Suman...its her birthday...full family is gathered in the hall...choti Sumi is 3...Kartik takes Suman in his arms...Kaddu is like thank God...we gout our Suman back in the form of ParKar's daughter...Kartik looks at the phool chada tasveer of Suman...camera freezes
The End
JAZ

Jazzy - Last time in PKCM - You are a fab updater. Love you and will miss you.

But I shall catch up with you in Geet and aagi tujhse lagan
Thanks for the update! 

PKCM had already turned so pathetic, I couldn't even manage to watch the last episode.  Imagine palga hogaya, har show kaise ending?  However, I did like how the show went full circle; Suman starting off as a orphan, all alone and with no love and ending with Parko's Suman, who has the love of a whole joint family (not withstanding the fact that half of TM could be certified crazy).  The actors did a nice job with having to shoot for hour-long episodes for a whole week :-) 
The Suman-Paro moments in this episode was really sweet - in the end, Paro is the one I liked the most in this serial.  And I felt sad for her, rather than anyone else - she was the one most traumatized by the knowledge that Suman is gone.

And yeah, they should have found Suman's body & given her a proper funeral.  After all, they had so many gazillion pujas in the haveli - you'd think they would at least have a shradh for her - even Vikram got one! 😡

Another thing - little Suman actually looks like Suman.  So how does Paro have a daughter that resembles Suman? 😆🤣

Anyway, exit question: would Suman have been better off had Kanchan never introduced her to her family?Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
jazie going to miss ur updates and comments so much.
Jaz it was not a final bow , it was a final blow to the serial which was trying to get up and dropped down dead with the final blow.
@ vinu: yes yaar...definitely will catch each other on Geet and LTL...not to mention...facebook and manu's new chat thread...lol...

@ desisangel: yes...the actors did a great job...my qualms are with the production and creative team 😡😡😡

@ vrisha: after the way the show turned out...it may have been better for Kanchu to never have brought Suman to TM...of course...then we'd have no show...but seeing how the track ended out...maybe Suman should have married Tanu...😆😆

@ arthi: ill be honest...im gonna miss doing the updates too...i did enjoy them for adding the comments and for reading all of the members comments as well...😭😭😭

@ hema: true...very true...kya tha...aur kya hogaya...i still cant believe that after suffering so much crap...UTTER CRAP...we had to see Karman part in the end...😡😡😡...may the CV's all be run over by big, heavy trucks!!

JAZ

Me hugs Jaz and thanks her 4 bearing the torture 4 the past 1 year.Suman ne Kanchan ko apne sasural mein rakhne k liye Tanu se shaadi karne ko manjoori di par Kanchan toh rahi TM mein hi.......lol at it.Vaise Jaz if they can butcher Karman toh ''Tanman kaunse khet ki mooli hain''......lol
Thank GOD...finally this crap ended....Jaz....final bow is for u, b'coz u've so much patience, tolerance & mental strength 2 write the updates...not forgetting hema...hats off 2 both of u
finally in the end we got a proper jaz update. Loved your comments. Commendations to you and hema for doing the updates. Also a big old hug to vinu and suki for their fab live updates in the villa. Someone's posted about the moral of the story. With the way things ended the moral seems to be that orphans and widows should not expect fair treatment in a rural indian family. Also no chance of happiness for u little orphan girl.