Written Update - Sept 17 (Final Bow) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Just thought of droping by here to read the last episode...no comments on the track🥱
I am not happy with how they ended KarMan story 

Thanks Jaz for the wonderful updates you have provide us from the show started and for moderating this forum..u have done a great job⭐️

Will also say thank you to hema, vinu, sadlhi, immu, rosh and sali di for the updates in the past😛

I know many of you are in Geet forum but to the rest...take care..it was fun reading the discusisons and debates here😛

Cheers
Melz

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Thanks Jaz⭐️ for the wonderful updates you have provide us from the show started  Also thanks to others who have updated previously all deserve big thank you👏

Its pity no karman scene in the end and their parting was sad😭 but the pathetic ending by the creatives took the icing of the cake
😡 the show finally sucks big time🤢 I hate the creatives of the show 😡thanks for ending this boring show 🥱👎🏼😵😡
Edited by mayona - 13 years ago
Thank you for the great updates gonna miss you all and rhtpkcm
just watched the end couple of shows and it was ok. watched this final episode yesterday on tv
im so glad that nautanki niharika didnt get away with her stupid plan 😃
Thanx for the update. The ending was pathetic. RS did not use her initiative and make the ending one to remember bt oh well. x
What a bad ending.....for this serial..why did they have to make suman die in the end??