•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I used to have a topic opened here a long time ago. Sorry for my regular visitors that I disappeared for a long time. You might probably don't even come to this forum but I really hope you do. Since my old topic is closed down. I'll open a new one.

Let me introduce the characters for this "Rainy days never end" story. A beautiful girl named Sonia. Her mom named Mia. Her uncle name Oscar. Her brother name Raul. Her aunty named Gina but they call her G.

They are a happy family living in a big beautiful house. The whole family dreams of Sonia getting married to a prince one day but she hasn't found her prince yet.

Poor Sonia seeing all her friends getting married back to back weddings. Now they all have family and don't even bother talking to Sonia anymore since they are too busy with their own lives.

Her aunty has bone disease and wants a surgery to be done really soon.

Her uncle is handicap and wants to do something that benefit he's life instead of just sitting at home which he does 24/7. He's bored of that life.

Her brother wants to live the youth life on he's own and wants he's own privacy.

Her mother is too busy paying the bills on time and worrying about everyone's problems.

It's raining outside.... Sonia looks into the clouds saying, "Rain never seems to stop around here."

To be continued..
nice 😊
continue soon
Sonia has two jobs and she goes to school on weekends. Sonia has a crush on a guy name Rohan in the class. She smiles and get nervous while he does the same thing, smile and be nervous.

She thinks it's a men thing to ask out on a date so she always waits. She dreams of him as like her prince but she doubts maybe he doesn't think of her like that. Maybe he's just nice to everyone and smiles to everyone.

The class had a cultural food day. Sonia brought homemade food that her mom made and the teacher wanted her to explain the tradition custom and how the food was made. While Sonia was talking, Rohan was recording he's video camera. She didn't want to be on camera so she said, " I don't want to be on camera." But he kept recording and smiling at her. As she walked away with shyness in her face. The whole class cheered. Sonia got her cell phone camera and started recording Rohan and he was saying, "I'm recording you back."

Rohan ate the food that Sonia made and looked at her and said, "It's really good."

Sonia looked back at him and smiled.

Meanwhile back at home. Sonia's brother Raul was leaving the house. He said, "I'll be better for me to live on my own since I'm a grown man now." He's 23 years old. He got his own apartment where he can freely bring he's friends to come over and party there.

The house felt different without her brother. Sonia never thought she would miss her brother. They always use to fight and argue about stuff. Now that he's not living with them, she feels the house is incomplete.
omg... i think i remember you. i think i and my other friend were really into a story you wrote. that was so long ago ðŸ˜² lemme PM you. i havent read this one but seeing as theres only 2 entries i need you to keep writing 😆
Originally posted by *Nishi*

omg... i think i remember you. i think i and my other friend were really into a story you wrote. that was so long ago ðŸ˜² lemme PM you. i havent read this one but seeing as theres only 2 entries i need you to keep writing 😆
I wanted to continue my old story but I found out it was locked

awww so sweet of u.....for sure....if anybody is interested in my story....will keep writting
nice first chapter by the way 

With Sonia going to her two jobs and goes to school, her mom also goes to work, brother left the house and aunty leaving the house, Uncle Oscar is left all alone at home and he hates being alone. He wants someone to be there for him and he wants friends so he isn't happy being at home.

Finally Uncle Oscar made a decision and he talked to mom Mia. He told her, "I'm here alone with nobody to talk to. I talk to my friends in Texas and they want me there. They found a place for me. I'm moving out tomorrow."
Mia responded back, "Why you didn't tell me this earlier? can't you stay longer until my son comes back home?"
Uncle Oscar, "No, I need to leave tomorrow because I'm so miserable here. You have no idea." he starts crying. "You guys have a life being busy with work. I just sit here and do nothing. I need to be active looking around places and being with my friends that's why I'm moving."
Mia: "Okay, if that's your decision than I'm not stopping you."

Next day, Sonia and her mom Mia say goodbye to uncle Oscar. Sonia was sad to see her uncle leaving because he used to be there whenever she felt angry and upset about her co-workers, she would talk to him about it. She needed someone to listen to her problems.
When he was leaving, she told him, "Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to."  Uncle Oscar said, "You have my blessing. Your a great child. Don't let those co-workers of yours get the best of you."

Sonia's aunty G bought her own house. Her daughter and husband decided to live with her in that house. The way they design their house was amazing.

With only Sonia and her mom left together at the house. So much time together that they get annoyed with each other and spend their days arguing about everything.

Sonia's life became all about working the whole day. She just wonders if she ever find her true love that way she can spend her days being in love. She gets jealous when everyone her age have boyfriend or husband but she don't have anybody in her life. She does have a crush on the boy at her class on saturday but he never asked her out and they only have one more saturday to go until the class will be over
ooh so everyones gone now and theres this one class left haan? 😉 great update man. and i think ur writing may be a little rusty 😆