Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

::YRKKH.NL...Temptation'sReprise-Edition10(20/09):

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

(13th Sept. '10 - 17th Sept. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 10th Edition of the
"Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"
Weekly Newsletter.
So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms.
All are heartily welcome. 😃

Credit :: Sia(Summary of the Week...)

This week started off with Akshara-Rajshri patch up😃...Thanks to the plans of Naitik and vishambar👏.Gulabo tells evreryone at singhania house that Nandini's MIL is a bit rough and nandini has to do all the work.Sneha comes to meet Naitik in the office to tell her feelings👎🏼.But doesnt tell.Naitik asks her to make designs of rings for someone special.He tells Akshara tht there's a surprise for her😳.Sneha's mom asking Shankari tai to enquire about Naitik as Sneha likes him.🤢 Akshara too plans for a surprise for Naitik, invites mohit-nandini and all his friends home.👍🏼Akshara and naitik share some amazing moments, akshara kissing him to wake him up😳.Naitik gifts the ring to Akshara with N written on it.Sneha sees this and is shocked.😲Sneha tells Mitali about it.Naitik-akshara share some mor romantic moments😳Sneha asks naitik to meet her after she gets knw the truth.Coming up next week, Naitik and Sneha meeting.So keep glued to Yeh Rishta kya Kehlata Hain.😊

Credit :: Manasi(The Best Scene of the Week)

This week's scene ought to be Naitik's marital status getting revealed to Sneha..⭐️ Naitik surprises Akshara by reaching at the mandir where she had come to do a puja along with Gayatri and Bhabhimaa..He tells her he came there to fulfill his promise..😃Naitik steps down in the water of the lake near them, and says to her tht he'll be giving a surprise which she'll get neither in day nor at night, neither on land nor in sky..❤️ He removes a ring from his pocket with the letter 'N' encarved in it and wears it in Akshara's finger..😍 Sneha comes there, standing exactly between them both at a distance, and is shocked to see Naitik gifting the ring, made by her, to Akshara and then both hugging each other..!!👍🏼

Credit :: Manasi(Best Dialogue of the Week)

Aapse jo promise kiya tha usse hi poora karne aaya ho..😃
Uss surprise ka--jo naa dinmein milega, naa raat ke andhere mein, jo naa zameen par hoga, naa aasmaan mein..!!☺️

Credit :: Shikha(The Character that stood out from the Rest)

S n e h a  B a n s a l

Who's that girl ?? lolz.. i know many of of us don' like Sneha Ji, but for this week she kind of ruled the whole week, Interferin' in NaKsh's Romance, Doin' Puja-Paath & all on that auspicious occassion so that all her Wishes true Come true, designin' a pretty & lovely Ring for Akshara, unintentionally thou. She was here, there & everywhere !!😆

Credit :: Shikha(The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

U n k n o w n 😆

Gumnaam hai Koi... kisko khabar kaun hai woh ?? 🤣actually Sneha Ji.. mujhe uska naam nahi pata..kisiko pata ho to bataa dena.. she played her Charcter really well, from nag-nag-naggin' to day dreamin' about someone else's Pati Parmeshwar..she did it all...!!So she is the Star of the Week. Just give it a thot she's playing Role so well, that we literally Dun like her for what she's doin, & plottin' a story of Pati, Patni aur Woh 😲

Credit :: Sia(Best Dressed Character)

N a i t i k   S i n g h a n i a

This week we have munni's munna aka Naitik as the style icon....He looked stylish this week with a mix of bright and light colour shirts....He looked the the best in yellow shirt....😳.And his naughty smile adds to his charm...😳....So Naitik is the Style Icon this week..😊

Credit :: Vanshika (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

NaKsh :: Naitik ❤️ Akshara

Naitik n Akshara shared some sweet n cute scenes. Naitik n akshara both planned surprise 4 each other . Naitik gifted Akshara a ring which was really very sweet of our munna. Thr jodi was so adorable thz week...

Credit :: Sia(Best Song played of the Week)

Unfortunately None...😕 Yeh Dil maange more... somethin' like Piya Baawri..!!

Credit :: Manasi(Rishta of the Week)

M a a - B e t i :: G a y a t r i - A k s h a r a

Maa tere jaisa koi kahin naa... are the lines of a very famous song for all the Lovely Mothers. & this song fits perfectly on our Rajshri Maa. 😊This week we saw a nice mother-daughter patch-up.😊Rajashri and Akshara finally patch-up and clear all the issues..Vishambhar and Naitik together plan for this maa-beti reunion..Vishambhar brings Rajashri to a restaurant without telling her the reason for it.Naitik too brings Akshara in the same restaurant..Vishambhar and Naitik leave their respective wives alone in the restaurant.Akshara asks a waiter about their reserved table, and he directs her towards the table where Rajashri is sitting.Both bump into each other.Akshara gets confused initially, bt then realises this was planned by Naitik and Vishambhar.She hugs Rajashri and apologises to her, whereas Rajashri too apologises in return..

Credit :: Manasi(Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

O u r   F i r s t   M o r n i n g   K i s s . . .😍

This week we had a romantic scene, which was totally unexpected!😃It's morning..Naitik is sleeping in his room.Akshara is just back after a bath, drying her wet, open hair with a towel..😳❤️😍 Naitik gets up at once..Akshara lovingly caresses him by brushing her hand over his hair..😍 She again places a cute kiss on his left cheek..😍 This scene definately sent all the NaKsh-olics into NaKsh dreamland!!😍😳 She enters the room and sits on the bed beside Naitik..Akshara places a gentle kiss on Naitik's forehead..!!

Credit :: Manasi(Blushy😳 Moment of the Week)

T u j h e   d h u n d e   N a z a r e i n   M e r i . . .

Naitik is in his room, calling Akshara's name..He doesnt get Akshara's reply, so he goes out of the room to call her name again.He turns back to the room bt senses something, so he comes out of the room and finds Akshara standing there, hiding from him.😛When Naitik asks her why she was hiding here and not replying to him, she says tht she wanted him to call her again and again, and says she has got back her old Naitik.😃Naitik comes closer to her and says that he loves her.😳Akshara blushes and says that she knows it..😳Naitik says to Akshara that she might also be knowing that he was waiting for her so impatiently..!!😉Akshara again blushes and says she knows it too..😳
In their room, Naitik asks Akshara if she knows why he called her here..😛Akshara blushes and says yes..😳She whispers something in his ear..😳She blushes and both hug each other..😃

Credit :: Nikki (Emotional Moment of the Week)

Gulabo informs Bhabhima about Nandini's CONDITION

Gulabo visits Singhanias .Bhabhimaa enquires about Nandini. Gulabo tells Nandini's MIL taunts her a lot..makes her do each n every household chorus from cutting vegetables to cleaning floor. She also sends her to market to buy vegetables and also makes her stand in queue to pay the electricity bills..She says her MIL is not at all nice and coz of her Nandini has to suffer a lot😔 ..Hearing all this Bhabhimaa becums sad.

Credit :: Nikki (Funniest Moment of the Week)

Shankari Taai & unka Mobile Phone😆

In the epi of Friday shown ..Shanakri tai carrying her cell phone along.
Her cell rings..n she keeps luking for it in her bag..finally she finds it but till then call gets disconnected.Then her cell rings again..this time she disconnects it unknowingly which key to b pressed😆...thn Gayatri explains her that to receive the call she shud press the green key. Her cell rings again..this time Gayatri helps her in receiving the call but Shankari tai puts the phone front side back on her ears n says "haloo"🤣..Bhabhimaa and Gayatri had to correct her again🤣..poor caller😆

Credit :: Nikki
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

Challa Pavaa de Maahi... 😉

When Naitik went to meet Akshara in temple and showed her the ring..at that time Akshi was wearing two rings but when Naitik slipped the ring in Akshi's finger one ring  vanished....??  😆
😆

Credit :: Shikha(Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by starry.phoenix

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use it😉

Credit :: Shikha(Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this Week is by Nikki

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this Week 😉

Credit :: Shikha(Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...

Credit :: Shikha(Best Writer for the Week)

This week, we have preksha_naksh aka Pree as the Writer Of The Week for NaKsh -Ek Ehsaas Pyaar ka

Here's your Prize siggy....😊

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Member of the Week)

This week the Rishtedaar of the Week is
_Dipsi_ aka Dips for being so active in the Forum, postin' the Latest Promo Updates...

Here's your siggy, use it to Flaunt it...

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Thread of the Week)

cute cute naksh scenes <3 <3 <3
aww...since we have the NaKsh Romance back so we had an awesome discussions on the same...

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is  with username sameera_naksh
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..😃

Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Manasi(Prediction for the Week)

This week we are predicting major twists with Sneha confronting Naitik, asking him why did he hurt her feelings by keeping his relationship status unrevealed to her...Sneha has been instigated by Mitali to go up and question Naitik as to why did he play with her feelings...Sneha is reluctant initially, but Mitali encourages her to do so...Sneha's confession about her feelings for Naitik will undoubtedly leave Naitik completely shocked! More so, it is also expected and predicted that Akshara will be overhearing their convo, and mostly the part of the convo where Sneha questions Naitik and tells him that he has also kept his wife in dark, with not letting her know about all this....Well, both can be expected with such a situation coming up--either we might have another MU coming up (which we certainly don't want!) or else we might see Naitik and Akshara together handling this issue (which we'd love to see!)....Let's wait and watch what twists and turns are coming up this week....

Credit :: Sia(Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

A segment shown in SBB where the big truth was revealed.Akshara with gayatri and bhabhima in the temple.Naitik makes akshara wear a ring and hugs her.Sneha sees this and is shocked.Finally she comes to know Naitik is married. 😃

Credit :: Shama (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on ?  ? ?

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

We have the FF Siggy Compy Votings Up, so we need to wait till the Votings Get Over, Do vote in for ur Favs.

*||*FF Signature Contest Voting Round*||*

Wait for, Participation Siggy...👏

Wait for, Prize Siggy

Its again our dear Roku ... for managing the Forum so well !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, Nikki, Sia , manasi_31, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name.
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
^^ Done... Congrats to All !!

Sowie for the delay bt had sm family prob..!!
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

dii awsome agn.. 👏

congo to aalll d winners..
 gr8 wrk all NL team..
dii u dun no snehas name😉 don wrry me too dun no her name..😆
n blooper its awssomm..🤣 

nw discussion.. umm i lyk dat epi ring wala n diologe also😳
ven sneha cm to no abt d naksh marriage i wass too happy..🥳
bt jab dat snehas frnd mithali encorage her to took ans 4m naitik n to blame him i was lyk eerrrrgghh.... kya imaginations he mithali k.. loll
n dis week we hv sum romantic scenes also..😳
btw awssomm.. all done fab job..
n sameera welcm to d forum.. n
congo dipsi rishtedar of  week..
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats girls:) gr8 work... applauds

Edited by ananya_krish - 13 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr88 jobb shikha..diii..nycc postt...congo tto all winnerss...!! 😛
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome NL asusual no need to say tat
winners congratzzzzz
the blopper siggy avi funniest movement dhatt movement romantic movment sab kuch ek week mein haoga bcoz ish week toh romantic scene shayad hi dekhne ko miley nd coming to to predication really many twist nd turn on  the way hoping the cv's to shw diffrent nd nt same old mu it enough we hv had in past nt any more wen will support each other blank msg samjhne ki understnding hai lekin jo directly bolthe hai ushe samahne ki nahi hai
@a question  hw did i get best writter as maine toh ff update kiya hi nahi bt anyways thnxxxx
Edited by preksha_naksh - 13 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail

Awesome NL Shikz👏👏👏

gr8 job all👏👏👏
CONGO to all winners
n this weeks' romantic moment n dhatt moments r just awesome😳😳 n was unexpected ones
Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wooohooo!!!!! The 10th edition of the NL!!🥳

Congratz to all the winners....!!👏 Amazing work by the NL Team!!⭐️

This week was just so so gud with our puraanewaale NaKsh making a comeback in their new avatar(s)...!!!!!😳😃 Such cute romantic moment between them this week..😍...Liked the Blooper!!😆 No songs this week...😕 Me expecting music to be used full-fledged in YRKKH...😳

Btw, Sneha's real name is Charu Asopa...😛 (for ARDENT Sneha fans, who'd like to know her name!!🤣)....

Keep rockin'....!!!👍🏼

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
omg.... thnkkss for lettin me know Sneha's Real Name.. nw she's no more a Gumnaam girl... lolz..
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congoooo alll d gurlsss ...n ur hard work is been seen in diss! ..amaizngg! ....u rawked it agn lyk before! ...good jobbb! .....cheeeeeseeee😃