Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

ff:luv u to my heart pt 37A+b p93+94 last part

palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys since cb had ended im really upset and so i decided that i should write a ff on radev im not that good at hindi so plz bare with me i dnt know if anyone will luv it but just want to share my thought so here it goes and there will be alot a of charachter in my storyand when i mean alot it means alot so plz again bare with so here is the charachter sketch

radhika gupta played by rubina
radhika is a sweet loving girl. in life she want to be a doctor and join sanjeevani so she joins sanjeeavni medical college where she meets her so many nice ppl and her becomes friends with armaan, riddhima, muskann, rahul, nikkita, abhimanyun, sapna, atul and anjali and they are known as a lovely gang who stand up for each other. radhika loves her friends and family alot and if someone says anything bad about them she cant take it (in this ff radhika is not the same as in cb) and her friends call her basket because she is a good basket ball player and beat armann in bb

Karan Singh Grover
Armann malik played by karan singh grover
armann is radhika are known as best friends they met in sanjeevani medical college and became best friends since then. armann want to become a doctor and join sanjeevani college. he loves riddhima alot and cant live without her armann doesnt live hs family because of some reason but radhika family treat him as their son and love him alot he loves his firends alot and can do anything 4 them. armann thought he was the best in bb but since radhika beat him he know that she is the best and he calls her basket

Jennifer Winget
riddhima gupta played by jeniffer winget
riddhimma luvs her friends and armaan alot and she can do anything 4 them she is radhika cousin and lives in the same house as her with her parents. everyone calls riddhima as riddzi sometimes she does
get angry but only armaan and radhika could calm her down she want to be a doctor as the other

Mayank Anand
rahul garewal played by mayank anand
rahul is one of the guys who doesnt disclose his fellings.he always fights with muskann and sometimes argues with armann. he is very friendly and later starts to fall for muskann sometime pll call him champu coz he is in different types of mood and luvs his friends and could do anything for them. the gupta luvs him the same ways as armaan and soon joining sanjeevani with other

Drashti Dhami
muskaan chaada played by drashti dhami
muskann is a sweet loving girl somtimes the gang get annoyed by her stupid talk. in life she luvs to talk and fight with rahul. she loves her friends her alot and can do anything for them soon she starts to like rahul want to be a doctor like others
Shweta Gulati
nikita purohit played by shweta gulati
nikita is the daughter of pf her family luvs her alot. her dad and radhika dad are best friends since childhood and that how radhika and nikkita know eachother since ages. nikki hate abhimanyun but soon starts to like him she luvs her firends alot and can do anything for them soon joining sanjeevani and sweetly ppl call her nikki
Amit Tandon
abhimanyun modi played by Amit tandon
abhimanyun is a very good friend and everyone likes him alto except nikki because they argue alot abhi starts to like niiki in the future but will be scared to admit it to her luvs his gang and soon joining sanjeevani and the gupta treat him as their own son

Pankit Thakker
atul joshi palyed by pankit thakker
Atul is a lovable character, Atul is the best guy friend a girl can ever have,
without ever making him a real boy friend. he loves plants alot and sometime even talk to them,He is a good natured, easy going boy, who has become a doctor to fulfill the wish of his dead
father, and he luvs radhika parent becoz they treat him as their own son and can do anything for his friends and luvs anjali alot and keep asking her for a date will he get his love?

Sunaina Gulia

anjali gupta played by sunaina gulia
Anjaliis is Shashank's older daughter and is basically one who is used to
having her way. Extremly beautiful, she is quiet conscious of her looks
and not above using them In addition she is also academically
intelligent, making her a god doctor in her own right, though she is
never a favourite amongst the patience, owing to her to-the-point
attitude she luvs her sister riddzi and radhika alot and can do anything for her friends and family will she luv atul or not.

Muskaan Mihani
sapna shah played by muskaan mihani She is a simple girl from a simple, yet reasonably rich Gujrati
household. She is the youngest of three daughters and her father always
encouraged her to do what she wanted. Having seen her older sisters
married off and straddled with bawling children early in their life,
she escaped in the direction of a possible career, with the intention
that it would be a legitimate excuse for the family to delay her
marriage will she find the love of her life
ok guys that was radhika friends now its her family soz for the long charachter sketch but want u to now who is playing which role
Avinash Wadhavan
sharad gupta played by avinash wadhavan
sharad is a business man and he and dev father are business partners he loves his family alot and lives with his youger brother he he loves his wife and kids alot but he and the other have hidden a big truth from his famoly that radhika is not their real daughter, but none want the kids to know that otherwise they will be hurt.he and shekar(devs dad) want radhika and dev to get married but dont know how to tell them. will radhika know the truth that her parent have hidden.

Sonali Verma
gayatri gupta played by sonali verma
gayatir is a typical housewife she luvs her family alot and could do anything for her kids she is scared of what will be radhika reaction when she knows the truth gayatri is close to padma her sister-in-law and devs mom vashali

Vinita Malik
dadi played by vinita malik
dadi luvs her kids and grandchildren alot and she doesnt want any of the youngster to find out the truth they have hidden and is very close friend to dev dadi her name is sheetal

Mohnish Behl
shashank gupta played by mohnish behl
he is the head of Sanjivanii hospital and has spent his entire career
as a doctor for this hospital and its patients. He is considered a
'God' in the world of surgery and all interns wait for an opportunity
to assist him in the operation theater. Dr Shanshank is an idol not
only for interns but also other resident doctors of Sanjivani. Dr
Shashank's two daughters Riddhima and Anjali and treats his brother kids as his he luvs everyone somehow he doesnt think armaan as a right person for riddzi will he accept ar relation. he lives with his eldest brother.
Shilpa Tulaskar

padma gupta played by shilpa tulaskar she luvs her family alot and and is a typical housewife just like gayatri they both share a sister bond and is close to vashali

Iqbal Khan

angad gupta played by iqbal kahn he is going to get married to kripa soon. he helps his dad in business. angad keeps his professional and personal life seperate he luvs his parents and brother and sister alot and very possive about them

Neha Bamb

kripa khanna played by neha bamb
she luvs angad alot and soon going to be the daughter-in-law of the gupta family she luvs each of the family memeber alot
 Priyanka Mishra
vishaka gupta played by priyanka mishra
she is sweet and loving and luvs her family alot and cant live with out them she luvs purab alot but is scared to tell her family only radhika knows about this </font>

Darshan Gandas

purab played by darshan gandas
he luvs vishaka alot and wants to get married to her he like to anny radhika alot and call every girl cuties

Gaurav Khanna

sharman played by gaurav khanna he is very sweet and luvs his family alot he looking for the love of his life but doesnt know who it is but prays to god to meet her he is very childish sometimes and thats y everyone luvs him alot and luvs his sister alot

ok guys that was radhika family and friends charachter sketch 2moz i will post dev family and friends charachter sketch till the good bye and tc

next

Dev character
sketch

Edited by palak13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hai rabba.....Where is DevπŸ˜•
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it but where is Dev ??
Is Dev not in it...
I t would be nice to see 3 couples...
AR, Radev, and AK!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh! You were right! Too many characters!! But where's Dev? I was scrolling in a hope.....but then you said to introduce later.......so would wait 😊 😊
sunbeam09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

Gosh! You were right! Too many characters!! But where's Dev? I was scrolling in a hope.....but then you said to introduce later.......so would wait 😊 😊

Oops I didn't read the last line............Sorry Palak...I am really excited for this FF:)
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoopsies Sorry palak didnt read the last line πŸ˜†
But I lvoe it..
Lots of characters!!
I hope you show the chemistries between all of the couples. That would be nice.

So all of them would be main right!
So all get equal chemistry time!
sunbeam09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotie

Whoopsies Sorry palak didnt read the last line πŸ˜†
But I lvoe it..
Lots of characters!!
I hope you show the chemistries between all of the couples. That would be nice.

So all of them would be main right!
So all get equal chemistry time!

Very funny:)
palak13 thumbnail
soz guys gone post devs and his family and friends charachter sketch now and im gone porbz right about each of the couples like rahul and muskaan and anji and atul etc so here comes our dashing dev
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too many characters and that only radhika's side, u have written that Dev and his parentage and frnds r yet to come, so hw many will there be altogether..😲 AM already so jumbled up.. But its Ok.. 😊

Plz post the parts soon.😊
palak13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Too many characters and that only radhika's side, u have written that Dev and his parentage and frnds r yet to come, so hw many will there be altogether..😲 AM already so jumbled up.. But its Ok.. 😊

Plz post the parts soon.😊

soz i didint meant to confuse devs parts is coming up 2dai and just need to add one person is radhika list then im done im really soz ab didnt want to confuse anyone 😳