Posted: 13 years ago
Hiiiii!!!

Here is the Link for this Week Promo!!

http://blog.techsatish.net/2010/09/thendral-this-week-promo_19.html

Yippiee VEL IS BACK AS VILLAIN!!!😉😛
😛
Enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!😊Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago

Eveythig seems to be as expected, Sudha,Lavanya,Vel...

But I wonder, what would be the reason for Charu in such an excitement mood and dancing all the room..........

Vel, in full form with all villanious behaviour......wonder how would he react to Thulz - TA wedding

i m sure charu is talking to tamizh again and seems like charu going to be mad
Vel is BACK and in full swing!
Charu, intha over excitement ellaam nallathu kku illai, please leave Thamizh and Thulasi and get on with your life!
Lav , ithellaam unakku thevai aa? TA / Thuls ai separate panna poi, now you're separated from Nitheesh.. nee pavom aa?
Shammu, thanks for the link da! 😊

The only consolation seems to be that Vel is back in action! woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! 🥳 So he is remaining a bad guy right????

What happened to Charu now??? Dun tell me it was an false alarm last week and she's really gonna turn mental this week??!!! 😕
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
i am so sad about this week promo beacause tis week also no romantic scene bitween tamil&tulasi

tulasi paavam i also agree with her but untha scene kku munnadi aluthukiddu thaane irunthaa appo ean happy scene kaaddalai
charu ean ippidi suthuthu i don't like her she is over acting tamil also didn't like
i love t&t
t&t forever never
wow the serial moves on so well... finally velayudham has comebcak again in villain tone only... poor thuls and tamil studies and job both gone for both of them...
Again a mokkai week or an interesting one??????
Charu nejamaa mental ayittaangala or does she act to Thamizh to evoke more guilty feelings in him and to ruin his happiness....if so.... Charu thaan rombha bayangaramaana villi. As we know TA's character to believe everyone so easily...would be more difficult to solve Charu's problem ...

Appo Vel definetly villain....good and would be interesting to watch. Athu intha serial a motha characters um villain and villis thaan.....ipdi irukka enge positive things kaamikkrathu..sigh...sigh...sigh...
wahoo, Vel's back! Can show those idiot villains how to really work 😆

Perhaps Charu got good news and TA got bad news about Vel waking up or getting rejected about a house.

@Nikhi, I think the only positive thing would be that T&T still love each other through all the trouble. Other than that, I can't think of anything good...😕
Thank you for the link Shammu 😊.

In this serial we have to look out for happy happenings. How many villains and villis only for TT. But i wanted Vel to remain the baddie forever and now seeing the promo looks like he is the old Vel only. That would be interesting. I really want to see his reaction when he comes to know that Thulasi married and that too Thamizh. Would he again fall into coma hearing this shocking news 😆.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago