Jokes

Kiss or Slap ;)

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A Manager, his Assistant (Male), one old woman and her young daughter are traveling in a train and during the course of time get themselves introduced to each other and become temporary friends. The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! 😲

The train comes out of the tunnel.

The women and the Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed. πŸ₯±

The Manager is bending over holding his  face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

The Old woman is thinking: 

These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have kissed my daughter in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him. πŸ‘

The Young girl is thinking:

The Manager must have tried to kiss me but kissed my mother instead and got slapped.

The Manager is thinking: 

Damn it. My Assistant must have kissed the young girl. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.

The Assistant is thinking: 

If this train goes through another tunnel I will make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again.  The Rascal keeps harassing me in the Office.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheers,

Pria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pria i have got the same joke few days ago in my mail box but with different characters

hope u dont mind me posting it:

here it goes:

Diplomacy - Humor

Manmohan Singh, Aishwarya Rai, Sonia Gandhi and Pakistan's Musharaf are travelling in a train.

The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. The women and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed.

Musharaf is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

Sonia is thinking: These Pakistani are all crazy after Aishwarya. Musharaf must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.

Aishwarya is thinking:
Musharaf must have tried to kiss me but kissed Sonia instead and got slapped.

Musharaf is thinking: Damn it. Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.

Manmohan is thinking: I'm waiting for another tunnel to come, make another kissing sound and slap Musharaf again ...

no offence to anyone, if anyone got offended then tell me, i will remov the joke

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Pooja, the joke u've posted is the original oneπŸ˜ƒ, in our office v modified it, to suit r feelings towards r bossesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wish v cud give them one slap ,just the way the asst didπŸ˜‰...

Pria

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pria4ever

Hi Pooja, the joke u've posted is the original oneπŸ˜ƒ, in our office v modified it, to suit r feelings towards r bossesπŸ˜†...wish v cud give them one slap ,just the way the asst didπŸ˜‰...

Pria

πŸ˜†

oh i so love office jokes πŸ˜†