Creative changes in Pyar Ki;Hanif out of the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Creative changes in Pyar Ki;Hanif out of the show

Star Ones' Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani has undergone a lot of creative changes, as a result of which, the character of Hanif Hilal has been dropped.

Hanif Hilal, the choreographer turned actor had been offered an interesting role in Star One and Balaji Telefilms' Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.

However, the latest is that the creative team has worked out lots of changes in the story line, so much so that they have removed the negative shaded character, which Hanif was to play.

A little birdie tells us, "The initial few episodes that had been shot, have been scrapped and the re-shoot has begun. The story line has been altered and the fresh story has nothing do with the popular Twilight. The negativity in the show which Hanif's character was to bring has been taken off."

We hear that the story will be a dark love-story instead, while Vivian Dsena,  Sukirti Khanpal and Priya Val will be introduced in the initial episodes, the fourth lead, Vikas Goopta's entry will happen only after first ten episodes.

When contacted Hanif said, "I was suppose to play a character, however, I have not been contacted recently. Above all, I don't know about the creative changes going on."

The unit was to shoot at Lavassa, but bad weather has spoiled their plans. Later they decided to shoot at Hyderabad, but that too did not materialize. Presently the team is contemplating to shoot at Panchgani. These creative changes have pushed back the launch date of the show and Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is expected to launch on Oct. 11.

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Nidhi Soparawala
Mari dont u think this article was needed..i mean many people were confusing that this show was gone been abot twilight..i m glad they cleared it out..so happy it nothing like twilight..i guess it will be worth the wait..wat say?
❤️MONA
Yess..now it is clear that it is not gna be another twilight
but i actuly wanted a negative character and hanif:(
ya i m so happy that it is all cleared out...oh well i guess they might develope another negative character and might call him back..
interesting so the new story line has nothing to do with twilight. i cannot to a certain extent comprehend the meaning 'dark love-story'  guess will have to see the narration in order to understand!

Thanks God the show is starting on 11th of oct..!! if they have a place for another actor, they can Consider KARAN WAHI.. ;)!
if it won't be based on Twilight anymore, then.. how is it going to be dark love story? i really liked the promos where the hero is shown as well, vamp? lets see how it will turn out 😃
                                         Thanks for the article