Monday 20th September Update

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Aahaana,

Wonderful update but there is one more part of Thendral your forgot. Very important part because namma TA and Thuls scene irukku! πŸ˜‰ 

And yes, I too was very sad IF was down, kept refreshing the page in vain πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

PS! The Update got late cause IF server was down for like 5 hours..How many are you addictive to IF? For me and my partner in crime... this was an torturing evening/night..we figured out we are IF addictive 🀣🀣🀣Aishu pavam..she was bored without access to IF..right chellams..?😳🀣🀣

Thank you for the kalakkal update amma!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
P.s I know you wrote this update about 6 hours ago 🀣🀣🀣🀣... but Paavom!  Today, I really felt sorry 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 FOR YOU!!!!... Without IF you went ....  I'm so sorry I couldn't help you much daaa!  But today, I really got to know what IF means for you (and me).... it felt as if I had no power during those 6 hours.... there was emptiness...🀣🀣🀣... but I know it  was worst for you 🀣🀣🀣.... and also namma puthu Babu Anathai kkum thaan πŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

@ Aahaana,

Wonderful update but there is one more part of Thendral your forgot. Very important part because namma TA and Thuls scene irukku! πŸ˜‰
And yes, I too was very sad IF was down, kept refreshing the page in vain πŸ˜†

Which part da? I saw only until Thuls running inside the door.πŸ€”

Do you mind posting the missing part? Its beyond my bedtime here😲πŸ₯±

Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Thank you for the kalakkal update amma!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
P.s I know you wrote this update about 6 hours ago 🀣... but Paavom! Today, I really felt sorry 🀣FOR YOU!!!!... Without IF you went .... I'm so sorry I couldn't help you much daaa! But today, I really got to know what IF means for you (and me).... it felt as if I had no power during those 6 hours.... there was emptiness...🀣🀣🀣... but I know it was worst for you 🀣🀣🀣.... and also namma puthu Babu Anathai kkum thaan πŸ˜†

I can barely keep my eyes openπŸ₯±...naalai'KKu..i mean later on today..vandhu oru kaai parkuran youπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Babu anathai? athu yaarupa

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Third Part Update for Monday
Anand's House
Anand's dad, mum and his sister watching TV without volume ....TA walks out of the room and is all surprised and shocked to see them all silently watching and things bcos of his arrival some problem emerged between them.....Anand's dad tells him its his wife's birthday and that he had sent an SMS to the channel wishing her for the day.....All sing and wish her aloud......
Anand comes out and is all fuming.......He scolds his dad for this silly behavious and is all feeling irritated for his mother's blushing......it was funny to watch though........Anand's dad irritates Anand with more words which is all applicable for him.....
Phone rings and Anand's dad picks up and wow...its Thuls on the other side and says she wants to talk to TA......
He is all happy and walks in and address her as "Kutty Ma" .....and says he is all happy......(Sir 😑 unga happiness ippo romba mukkiyam.........u know how thulasi wd be there in that house and still u say u r all happy........😑😑😑😑😑😑)
She cries and updates on the behavious of Padma.........He tries to console her but no use.......Thulasi is all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

She says it was all bcos of her mom who never bothered about her and if she had a good mom she would have never had any such problem and she would have been by her side if anyone talks ill about her........TA is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
She keeps talking about the pain of her life without a mother.......
TA asks her if she does not have hopes on him.
She says she does have and thats why she married him......
TA says , here on i m everything for U.....ur dada, mom everyone..........
Hearing this Thulasi is all thinking and trying to get hopes......

Sir these words should not be like the one u usually talk only and never do anything.............These words are like so much for the girl....she really feels u are her everything........please try to be responsible........
(Freeze)
Ranu. thumbnail
@ Aahaana, sure no problem. Make sure you watch the rest later though, as a T&T fan, you should not miss.

Last Part of Thendral Sept 20th episode:

TA sees Anandh's parents and sister silently watching the TV. Anandh's dad informs TA that it is his wife's birthday and in honour he has sent an SMS saying "i love you". πŸ˜† TA promptly sings Happy Birthday and tells Anandh's dad how nice it is that even at this age, he is still romantic. Anandh watching this scene gets disgusted and thinks to himself, " TA has started his work already, avan adanga matten pola." πŸ˜† Anandh comes in and says don't you have anything better to do and TA and his dad coach Anandh on the importance of being romantic no matter what your age. TA, vetti pecha vituttu, veetai thedura velaiye paaru da, ange Thuls aluthu.  Dad says Anandh can't understand any lovers' feelings as he is a fool and a vaithu erichal pidichavan. How true it is.

TA's phone rings and Anandh's dad picks up and says here, it is your lover on the phone. TA realizes he meant Thuls and goes inside the room to talk.  TA happily says Hai Kutty maa, how are you! Romba chellama aaidichu avangaloda relationship, LOL!
Thuls says I'm not doing well because Chithi's torture is getting worse and I can't take it anymore. TA asks to hold on for just a couple days but Thuls replies if she had a mom, this wouldn't happen because a Mom would always protect her. TA gets upset at her tears and says you trust me don't you, so don't worry. From now on, I am your everything, your dad, your mom. Thuls gets surprised at his words.

Freeze
Arizes. thumbnail
ranu....
When i logged in, thought u were not online and just thought of writing the update more eagerly as u said earlier, most important part t and t......aarva kolaru....eh ....but after posting there u are with tthe post....a very detailed one........ πŸ‘
Arizes. thumbnail
so anand's parents know that ta had married thulz, the girl whom their son was tryin to seek once....
The words anand's dad described abt anand.....does he really meant them by knowing anand's behaviour with ta or it was just to irritate him......but still u all are provoking anand again.....which ultimately is going to end up in good for t and t......
Ranu. thumbnail

@Shubba akka,

No worries about, like your update too! Yes both so eager since it's got T&T, right? πŸ˜‰
Loved ur side comments about TA, I initially got pissed off at him too when he's all happy and wishing Happy birthday while is dear wifey is πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ awaiting his arrival to take her away from this hell hole. 😑😑 I felt like throwing something at him and saying go look for a house now!!!!!  But then he started to sweet talk Thuls and I totally forgot my anger, sigh sigh sigh. TA avan pechaala ellaraiyum madakitaan.