Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Pls tell me d story of d case of d 2 Abhijeet's...
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

Pls tell me d story of d case of d 2 Abhijeet's...

cid bureau
the case starts with a phone to insp.abhi sir, where the caller speaks very rudely to abhi sir.
in the case daya sir comes accross a fact that there is a someone who is collecting money from illegal bars accidentally  while investigating another case.

on confirming it with abhi-sir the bar person says that he had paid the sum,but not to this officer,but to some other insp. abhijit.not only that, insp abhijit has collected asha jis share also from him.

the team gets the sketch of fake inspector and goes to the house where he lives.there they found "inspector abhijit "written on a door and on further investigation of the room inside, they find a few fake photos of inspabhijit (fake) with acp sir.
the next morning,fake insp. is found dead.
aasha mam calls an old woman who belongs to the same flat.she takes them to her house and acp sir asks her a few questions 

she tells the team that previous morning,a person came and he was shouting as nakli officer, jaan se maar dunga etc.

the fake inspector has a girlfriend who speaks fluent English,and has short hair.

forensic department
dr sanukhe informs the team that,he has been killed by some rat killer like poison.

gate way of india
on further investigation the team finds a photographer who has clicked a photograph of the fake officer with her girlfriend.

videoparlour
a videoparlour is found in which the fake officer  used to come often,and the owner of the parlour is the person who called insp abhi. sir and the same one who shouted in front of the fake officer's house.
he tells the team that he has not killed the fake officer.

now the team takes a chance and insp.asha asks whether the women in the vdo parlour  has any connections with the fake inspector.

in the mean time, the team calls both the old lady who had seen the fake insp. girlfriend,and the photographer to see the pics of girls in the vdo par-lour.

the old lady selects 3 pics of girls with short hair from the set of pictures.

in the bureau
 while,the photographer says that the girl is not matching with the one he had seen the man with, because, she had long hair.

at this the old lady starts quarreling ,"bal lambe hai to katwaye nahi ja sakte kya?"

acp sir agrees that he had 2 diff. girlfriends

now, he brings a lady in short hair,and dressed like the girls of the video parlour in front of the old lady,and after close investigation she recognizes her to be his girl friend.
acp sir shouts in over joy " case solved"
and the lady turns to be inspector asha.

the old lady admits that  she has a weak eye sight.
now the team brings her to another room where her grand daughter was there, 

she confessed she loved the cid officer (fake) but in the evening when she asked whether he was really a fake officer or not, he said that he was really a fake officer, n he is neither in love with her, nor  he would be marrying her.
so she had put rat killer poison in his tea.

this was all i remember
sayhi2su thumbnail
i heard that vivek joined cid  as he  won the competition talaash can someone tell me the details about him.

i know he joined from the case of killer eyes.

can some1 tell me which case is this from

Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago
RanbirJia thumbnail
hi was just bored so i went to google and searched up like all the name of cid cases so this list came up and at the end the last epsiode they had was called kissne sharukhan ko phasaya and do hazar dus aur do hazar gyarah?? when did these episodes came on?๐Ÿ˜•it says the date and i watched that date episode and its diffferent episodes so i am really confuesed??????
here is the website and go at the bottom!

http://sites.google.com/site/cidsonytv/special-cases

help!
prabha. thumbnail
These are all bogus case titles. You can check the following thread to see the cases aired in CID over the years though about 20 cases titles are missing which were aired in 1998-99

[If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.]
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually wanted to ask this long but it often skipped of my mind. Since I created my account on IF I had a signature, it was visible when I posted then I intended to change it and don't know what went wrong suddenly. My signature isn't available. I tried many times saving it but its not available. Can anyone help me? 
sayhi2su thumbnail
please tell me something about  

the case of killer paintings 
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

My signature isn't available. I tried many times saving it but its not available. Can anyone help me? 

I m having the same problem.........
I have done every possible thing to activate  my signature .................but no result.......

plz help!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sneha di, go to edit profile and set your signature there. Then go to preferences and hit yes for the second option ie see vdo avatars and siggies.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha dii an Aadrika   yeah what Chinnu said is exactly right along with that many times for some browsers the settings don't save !! Whenever I change my Signature Via Google Chrome it doesn't get saved so I try  it from Mozzila Firefox or IE so also try changing your browser while putting up a signature