ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
This is the disguise scene in the BANK LOCKER KA RAHASYA
@sayhi2su I knew you must have made that mistake !! I remember that title in Abhijeet disguise thread !!
Hey!Can any1 giv a brief summary of the case masks?I tried to luk for its written update,bt its not available.
@apara Masks is a case which starts with a group of friends going for a picnic in their jeep when they find a car that's hit a tree and a dead body in it !! The kid of the man who's found dead in the car was kidnapped and this man was taking the ransom money to free his son but was killed on the way !! later it's realised that the man did not face an accident but was murdered by his brother who made him eat glass pieces via a capsule and that brother along with 1 of the guy from the students gang had planned the murder for money !!!
Thank u so mch Bhavna!!😊
Likewise,I wanted to know abt d epi-letters from the past.
@apara go to this link and you'll find different updates out of which Letter from Past is one !!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/369008?pn=4
Again,a big thank you,Bhavana!😊
is it last tory of cid?????????????? i mean cid will be end after this episode????
no.
it is not the last episode.
some of the members have confirmed from the cid team.

hope its not the last one
i was going through drilbarb's thread

A game for CIDians--QUIZ SHOW on CID :)

where i found mention of the case

the monsoon mystery case
can anyone tell me about this case?

a second doubt

in don's final revenge, DR sanukhe says,to acp sir, aap ke gusse ka hum pahele bhi aasar dekh chuke hai?(after seeing the body in which A C P is written)
what was that?

Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago