Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo gears up for Bharti's marriage..

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo is gearing up for Bharti's wedding with Murli, which will be a ...

niveditha thumbnail
Murli to call off his marriage in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo?

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo will see Murli taking the drastic step of calling off his marriage..

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

'Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo is my memorable show' - Raakesh Paswan

Raakesh Paswan, the Writer and Producer of Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo on Imagine, in an exclusive conversation with TellyBuzz..

ghotalaz thumbnail

'As Producer I have a take on all aspects of the show'- Nikhil Sinha

Nikhil Sinha, Director turned Producer of Imagine TV's show Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo speaks to Tellybuzz about his journey
niveditha thumbnail
It's a series of revelations in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo will see lot of revelations happening this week..

niveditha thumbnail
Vikrant Massey, who plays Murli in the show "Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo", is glad with the response he's getting to his show .

So what got him excited about the character Murli, a non-glamourous role? Vikrant says, "When the producer of the show narrated the script to me, I was totally convinced to play Murli simply because I identify a lot with the character as I too have gone through similar struggle in life. Besides that, it was a good story, the character was great, so I just went with my gut feeling. The show has a social message associated with its content, which I totally stand by. I don't see midgets as abnormal people. In the show, we show that they are very normal people and it is absolutely wrong to poke fun and look down upon them. I believe in the ethics and core content of the show."

So how did he feel working with his co-star Juhi Aslam, who is a newcomer and has no background in acting? "There's no better actress than Juhi who could play the character of Bharti so well. She has done an outstanding job. In fact I have to match up to her level of acting because she is playing herself, straight form her heart. We are very good friends. Juhi is a wonderful person and keeps cracking jokes on the sets and keeps everyone entertained."

As for his first impression of Juhi Aslam, Vikram says, "When I met Juhi for the first time, she seemed very confident. I, however had my doubts as to whether she will be able to pull off the role with ease or not. But over a period of time she proved her prowess."

Offscreen with regard to women in his life, how much do looks matter? Vikrant says, "I'm already in a relationship for the past four years. I'll be honest and say that looks are important for me. But ultimately it all boils down to, how much a girl loves. Had I not been in a relationship, I would have no issues falling in love with a midget. I wouldn't mind as long as she loves me and takes care of me and my family."

Read more: Juhi's the best actress: Vikrant Massey - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Juhis-the-best-actress-Vikrant-Massey/articleshow/7071036.cms#ixzz17gQcD94J
ghotalaz thumbnail

Gaushala pampers Bharti in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Gaushala gets close with Bharti and pampers her a lot in Imagine's Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo
niveditha thumbnail
Gaushala pampers Bharti in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo.

Gaushala gets close with Bharti and pampers her a lot in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Dance sequence in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo!

Gaushala organizes a dance performance soon after the engagement of Veena and Prakash in ...

niveditha thumbnail
Bharti woos Murli in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Bharti will for the first time try to get close to Murli in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..