-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
7th dec 2010 update

scene contuines from yesterday and murli says to gaushalia that rupesh ji has lost everything they havnt even got a roof over there heads they are living with bhushan, they lied to you about selling everything and going because they saw that you were only after the money, and rupesh ji is a honest man who cant say no to anyone...and doesnt want to embarreass themselves infront of bharati's in laws. bansilal says to kamla (murlis mum) where shes put all the money rupesh ji gave them and she replies that gaushalia has it all, he asks her where she has kept the,money..he says he knows her very well and then walks towards her room and everyone follows, gaushalia says to mridang go and do something whilst bharati is standing there crying.

bansilal is in mridala's room and is searching for the money gaushalia is asking what are you looking for, he replies hes  looking for rupesh ji money and mridang replies we dont know where it is, bansilal finds it in a box in the wardrobe and asks mridang how did it get there he replies i put it there gaushalia doesnt know abt it he tells his dad he cant give the money back, bansilal tells him to get out of the way and mridang  grabs him by the shoulders, murli goes over and grabs mridangs arm and says enough is enough and stay in your limits, mridang tells him to stay out of and tells him dont you know how to respect your older brother to which murli replies you need to learn to respect your father and then mridang goes to hit murli and dhumroo grabs hold off mridangs arm...he tells dhumroo to get and is ready to hit him when bharati steps in and tells them to stop and asks why are they doing this brothers fighting and not respecting the father, she says its all her fault they were happy when they were poor and now moneys has come they are fighting she goes on to apologise them and that because of theres no peace in the house, bansilal and kamla wipe there tears away and bharati walks out of the room.

bansilal (with the money) and everyone leave the room and go to bharati who is sitting down and crying, bansilal says that whatever is going on in the house is the responsibilty of everyone not just one persons so dont blame yourself, sometimes we have to be tough on kids to show them the right path. he gives her the box of money and says your father gave us this and you and murli have the rights to this and the money wil stay with you from now on, everyone except mridalia is happy. bansilal tells everyone to forget that money, and that as of tommorow everyone wil go back to there jobs and no one wil ask bharati or rupesh ji for any more money. veena tells bharati to go to her rom and get some rest,

veena and dhumroo are with bharati and dhumroo says he will hide the money so gaushalia will never find the money and he puts it in the wardrobe hides it behind her clothes and locks the door and gives the keys to bharati and tels her to look after it. murli walks in and dhuro goes on to say to bharti dont give the keys to gaushlia even if she begs and starts joking around with bharati and she starts smiling. bharati says that everone must be upset at home and murli says no that dad took the right decision and bhaiya and bhabhi are wrong.

mridala are in there room and mridang is breaking things in anger and saying all sorts about murli and dhumroo and how they have lost all the money because of them and how nobody respects him in the house. he starts packing his stuff in a suitcase and says he wont live here anymore. gaushalia says to him that has he gone mad and to think carefully that if we leave we wil loose everything the money has only gone from one cupboard to another but if we leave
theres no coming back, mridang goes on abt noone having no respect for him so why stay and grabs her and tells her to go. gaushalia convinces hi to stay and that she wil sort everything out, and the tamasha that happened today i will do an even bigger tamasha just you wait and watch

precap...bharati is talking to her parents and says that she has became a paraya now and she has no rights over her parents since she became married
damroo is really a cute character👍🏼 he's one guy who can bring a smile on bharli's face😛
yesterday's epi was gr8👍🏼

now what r mridala upto😕 or better to say gaushala coz she's making another plan in her devil's workshop(her mind) once again...😆
i wonder what has murli exactly decided for the fate of that money...😕 looking forward for today's epi👍🏼
yeah i also hope that we find out what murli wants to do with the money
8th dec 2010 update

at bhushans dhara is talking to rupesh ji, and he says to her what if mridalia start asking for money infront of everyone and out truth will come out infront of everyone...dhara assures him everything will be ok as bhushan has gone to sell her jewelery, she tells him that they wil give mridala whatever we get from that.

back at bansilals bharati's parents arrive and everyone is happy to see them rupesh ji givesh is blessing to murli and they all go and sit down, rupesh ji is asking for bharati and murli says she is in her room and she will be down shortly, he also asks if mridlia are at home and bansilal says mridang has to go work and is getting ready. veena and dhumroo bring food and tea,  rupesh ji says to bansilal that he now has a peace of mind about leaving town and has no worries about businees or anything and that they have come to see bharati and everyone as we are leaving town this evening, everyone is shocked. dhara asks why bharati hasnt come down yet and rupesh ji asks if everything is ok and bansislal replies everything is ok and your daughter is naraaz with you.

bharati is in her room looking at pictures of her parents and they walk into her room and see her standing there. they go upto her and rupesh ji says our daughter is never naraaz with us so why now when we have come to see you, and bharai replies that i never beilved it but i have become a paraya and that hes really given her away and that she now also has no rights over them, rupesh ji asks her how can she say this. bharati says its the truth otherwise you wouldnt of lied and hid the truth from me...her parents are both schocked. she goes on to say you lied to me about when the lawyer came to the house, you never told me about the case. i got married you gave us so much but even if you had have shared a bit of your pain we could have helped but you dont
consider me as your own and even now your still lying. she asks him why he did this, why is there always a difference between a son and daughter? dhara goes upto her and says you are not a paraye and never wil be, rupesh goes down to her level and says to her that when you become a parent you wil realise because parents take on there kids pain not give there children any pain, this is why i didnt tell you. bharati replies that im ur daughter i can take everything aslong as your by my side so pls dont go away. kamala is standing in the doorway listening and crying, she goes into the room and says you have made up with your daughter but we are also naraaz with you.

everyone is sitting downstars and rupesh ji tells everyone that he didnt want to keep it a secret from everyone, as a father i had my reasons. i was worred that the rishta between murli and bharati wouldnt go ahead if we had told you the truth...i was happy that she was going to a nice loving family and didnt  want to ruin it for my daughter, he says im glad the truth has come out as its a burden of my shoulders.

gaushalia is in her room goinf through all the jewellery wondering how much each item must be worth, mridang asks why is counting it all that she wount be able to build her dream house on them, he tels her that she might aswel go and give them to bansilal. he taunts her by saying yesterday you were saying your going to do this and that but you aint gonna do nothing. she goes she will, and that she has done alot for this house and everyone has forgotten since
bharati arrived but i havnt forgoteen and neither wil i forget how they did your besti...mridang asks what is she going to do, she replies that "humare to izzat abhi kharab hoye hai, unke tho izzat bacheghe nahi".  she gets up and he asks where is she going she tells him that rupesh ji is here and i should go pay him a visit.

precap gaushalia goes rupesh ji with money in her hand and tells rupesh ji to take it
so they still haven't revealed murli's decision regarding the money in today's epi..😕 it was just the confrontation of rupesh with bharati & murli's family. gau is all set & ready to strike her bhanji ki shastra tomorrow LOL!😆
ok, so what happened Thursday?

Update for 9th December

The epi starts with Kamala saying that rupesh must have hidden this truth fearing that bharati would lose the kind of love she is receiving at her in-laws, but there's nothing to worry coz we're not that kind of parents who would embrace the son who earns money & the ignore the ones who don't bring money to the house👍🏼 Hearing this rupesh & dhara seem to be relieved. Kamala adds that all of their children are equal for them & bharati is now the daughter of the house just like veena is👏 Bharati was & will always remain our laadli & we have not lost repect for you though the truth has hurt bharati a lot. We'll try to fill in her wound. We'll take more care of her so there's no need to worry about her😊

Bansari also says that they're angry only bcoz rupesh hid his tension from them & didn't think it necessary to share his problems with them. He also requests rupesh never to hide his problems in future if he respects them. Murli then says he'll be back in a minute & gets up & leaves. Everybody look puzzled😕 Rupesh then asks about mridala so that he would ask forgiveness from them. Damroo blurts out that they got scolded by bansari as they had asked rupesh for money. Rupesh then tells bansari that it's not mridala's fault, they don't know about his condition. They want to go ahead in life & I'm feeling bad that I can't help them. But I'll still try to help them'. Rupesh doesn't finish as he's stopped by murli. Murli enters with the bag of money that bansari had given to bharli. Murli says that rupesh won't ever help anyone by lending money to the people of this house. Murli puts the bag on the table & opens it. He tells rupesh that this is the money that he had received from him for tilak & asks rupesh to take it back👏 Bansari supports murli & tells rupesh to accept the money & reduce the problems of his life so that both the families can live happily😊.

Rupesh  says he can't accept it as he had given this money to his daughter. The money belongs to bharati & this family. He says that his prestige means a lot to him & he hasn't lost it in any case. Bansari understands his view point & nods👍🏼 Rupesh says that if he takes this money then he won't be able to stand in his own eyes. Murli tries to convince rupesh but is interrupted by the entry of mridala👎🏼

Gaushala enters & hands over the jewellery to rupesh that she was pricing in the room. She says that this is his money & she is ready to help him. Gaushala unveils the jewellery & says that this is from me & my husband's side. Bansari asks gau what's this then gau says that this jewellery was given to her by her father during her wedding. She can't return rupesh whatever he lost even by selling herself but she'll do what she can do to help him.  Gau turns to rupesh & tells him that though we're not rich but we're rich from our hearts. She takes off the necklace from her neck & puts it down.  Rupesh says that there's no need for all this their showing such concern is enough😳

Gau starts clapping😡 Everybody look shocked. She asks rupesh why he did such a big drama. If he wasn't going to be the same after the wedding takes place then why did he lie to them'just to throw his dwarf daughter in this family coz he knew that no matter whatever happens they won't return back his dwarf daughter? She tells him that he gave them money until the wedding took place just to hide the fact that he was going bankrupt. She tells him that being a businessman he didn't even hesitate to sells his own daughter. Rupesh & dhara are shattered hearing this🥺 Gau adds that if any good famly dreamt of marrying his daughter then that family would have sleepless nights due to fear of marrying a dwarf. Only that family would be ready to accept her which family is suffering from poverty & u chose our family. We're not beggars we have our principles alive. Though we play instruments in others weddings we do it with self respect. We never lie in front of others. Whatever we eat is what we earn, we don't expect to take anything free from anybody. Just for veena's sake we ignored bharati's dwarfism.

Gau says that we've tolerated a lot. People have made so much fun of us & even told us to cut 5 rupees ticket show our daughter-in-law.😡 Kamala tells gau that she's insulting our in-laws.  She tells gou to stop all this. But gau doesn't stop & says that rupesh is here to do another drama. She says he's disclosed his truth at a very crucial time coz he knew that his samdhi(bansari) & his son-in-law(murli) would definitely sympathize with his condition. He's already given away his daughter & he'll even take back the money he had given to them. Rupesh tells gau that this is not true. He had no intentions to cheat them. He also adds that after meeting them he felt that only murli is the guy who can take care of bharati & that's why he kept the proposal of marriage in front of them, but when they rejected it then he never pressurized on them after that. He did the wedding preparations only after murli said yes for marriage.

Gau says that what murli got now by marrying bharati- neither a desired life-partner nor a secured future😕 Murli tells gau to stop this but gau says she won't. She says she's always prayed for his happiness but what did he get now. He's been sentenced life-imprisonment for no crime & this is all bcoz of bharati only. Kamala tells gau to stop at least for the sake of respect for their samdhi. Gau says she isn't saying anything wrong but the truth😡 She ask kamala that who agreed for this marriage happily & today who is happy with this marriage? She adds that there was so much love between these brothers but today one brother caught hold of another brother's neck only bcoz of bharati😲 We were about to lose damroo bcoz of bharati's fault She says that bharati even got lost due to her ignorance & the whole family was looking for her in agra😲 Murli tries to silence gau but is unable to speak💔 Rupesh asks that did bharati get lost & mridang says yes & adds that bharati didn't have any kind of concern to phone us & tell us she's alright. Mridangs says that murli told us that bharati got lost in the station, god knows what happened between them. We sent them at honeymoon for one week but they came back within two days. He says who knows whether murli had left her or bharati herself was trying to run away from murli😲😡
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago

Update for 10th December

The episode starts with rupesh being shocked at mridala's statement where he says that bharati gave them trouble by disappearing for a day, who knows whether murli had left her or bharati herself was trying to run away from murli😲 Rupesh asks for an explanation from murli about this matter & asks him isn't he happy with bharati Murli starts getting flashbacks of Shimla where he had decided to separate from bharati, then he also remembers the words of dhara that they've lost everything but they've got a good husband for their daughter in the form of murli Then murli suddenly shouts No! rupesh gets scared but then murli explains that whatever mridala told is not true. Rupesh says he isn't convinced yet & asks murli to prove it. Murli takes rupesh's hands in his hands & promises to take care of bharati throughout his entire life👏 Bharati gets shocked at murli's statement😲 Rupesh gets happy & tells bharati also to promise him that she'll fulfill all her duties of a DIL & will never be the cause of fights in the house. Bharati looks confused😕 murli looks at her & nods his head (gesture to say yes) then bharati promises her father that she'll always take care of this family😊

Dhara tells gau that she has misunderstandings regarding them. They had no intention to hurt the family by hiding the truth, especially to that family to whom they've given their daughter away😳 Then she turns to kamala & tells her that they've not only given their daughter to the family but also the rights to scold her if she does anything wrong. She tells kamala to discipline her if needed as bharati is a kid & should be told what is right & what is wrong👏 Rupesh & dhara leave.

Kamala goes to gau & asks her why she insulted the guests👏 Gau gets angry & blames the family for only caring about the prestige of the guests but not their son's prestige & call their own son & DIL thieves just for some money👎🏼 Mridang also says that his younger bro(referring to murli) who had always respected him caught his hand today just for bharati who's new to the house😲 He also says that now they have no relation with anybody in the house. He says they'll stay in this house only as paying guests not as son & DIL. Mridala leave & so does others. Bharli are left there. Murli asks forgiveness to bharati on the behalf of mridala & tells her to come in the room👏

Bharati is in the kitchen getting flashbacks of what happened & doesn't notice the milk getting boiled & coming out of the pot😕 kaka(forgot his name) turns the stove off. Bharati then pours the milk in a glass & takes it to her room for murli. Murli is lost in his thoughts. Bharati gives the milk to murli & tells her she can't forget what happened in this house. All are fighting just bcoz of her. Murli tells her not to blame herself for whatever happened coz all this happened only bcoz of mridala's fault👏 Bharati then goes on that she's the reason for what mridala's did & she the reason for what her parents are facing today. She tells murli that she'll leave the house & go back to her parents & she's also setting murli free from this unwanted relationship😲

Murli gets shocked😲 & tells bharati not to take such a step otherwise it would be a big mistake which can never be mended. He tells her that how come she didn't notice her father's face when mridala were questioning about bharli's relation. rupesh looked as if there was no life left in him & when murli convinced him that everything's ok then it seemed as if he got a new life. Being an outsider if he was able to notice her father's condition then why she being his own daughter is ignoring this fact. Murli says that no matter whatever happens he's not going to let bharati go to her parent's home & says everything will be alright.👏

Bharati says then if she stays back then will murli be able to fulfill his promise that he made to her father just few minutes ago😲 Murli looks sad💔 The episode ends.

Precap: murli wakes up with a startle & looks at the bed & doesn't see bharati on the bed. He doesn't find her in the room & goes out looking for her. He sees her sleeping outside. He carries her in his arms😳

Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Rupesh  says he can't accept it as he had given this money to his daughter. The money belongs to bharati & this family. He says that his prestige means a lot to him & he hasn't lost it in any case. Bansari understands his view point & nods👍🏼 Rupesh says that if he takes this money then he won't be able to stand in his own eyes. Murli tries to convince rupesh but is interrupted by the entry of mridala👎🏼

This part was ridiculous!  Rupesh is so egotistical that he has to give 'Bharti' that money even though he himself is now living w/ Bhushan!  Bharti was right in accusing him of regarding her as an outsider.  It's one thing to give it when he had plenty, but totally different when they're out on the streets.

And Bharti - does she consider herself a part of Murli's family or not?  Doesn't the honor of her sasural matter to her?  It doesn't look good on them for keeping money given to them by their sandhans when they are themselves on the street.  Bharti, assuming she has a brain, should have told him that if she & her sasural kept this money, it would make them look like bandits in their own eyes.

So are Rupesh & Dhara leaving for Varanasi, & hence, leaving the show?
Originally posted by _Vrish_

This part was ridiculous!  Rupesh is so egotistical that he has to give 'Bharti' that money even though he himself is now living w/ Bhushan!  Bharti was right in accusing him of regarding her as an outsider.  It's one thing to give it when he had plenty, but totally different when they're out on the streets.

And Bharti - does she consider herself a part of Murli's family or not?  Doesn't the honor of her sasural matter to her?  It doesn't look good on them for keeping money given to them by their sandhans when they are themselves on the street.  Bharti, assuming she has a brain, should have told him that if she & her sasural kept this money, it would make them look like bandits in their own eyes.

So are Rupesh & Dhara leaving for Varanasi, & hence, leaving the show?
well i guess murli would have been able to convince him enough if gau had not entered the scene & interrupt everthing coz when she starts speaking even ram ji can't speak😆 bharati was just crying nothing else... she didn't even say a single word.
well they didn't focus that much or u can say that the creatives didn't clear the point whether  rupesh & dhara are leaving for varanas or not. they just said we're leaving & they left... so i have no idea😕 but i think they're not going to vanaras. do they have money to go there. now that the truth is out i don't think they should run away now. i guess vanaras was just an excuse to hide that they have no propertly left😳