-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
As I said in a previous thread... Annoyed murli bought the whole mistake in the precap I'm just waitin 4 the day he's going to realise it was the best thing he did!

Great episode thanks for the update xx
Originally posted by Rae24

As I said in a previous thread... Annoyed murli bought the whole mistake in the precap I'm just waitin 4 the day he's going to realise it was the best thing he did!

Great episode thanks for the update xx

im sure that days not far away...hope he realise's his feelings soon
Me too! Hopefully it's not that far... You do wonder though what's going to make him realise... And also when is Bharti going to be more spoken she just looks sooo 'scared' of him
In the recent episode we have seen that clearly the family can't maintain living in the big house. They can't keep asking Bharti for money all the time and it will run out soon, so wldn't it be better if they move back to their old home. When Murli gets a job, he can support the family and they wld be much happier. I mean the whole facade of living in such a mansion and assuming a lifestyle not belonging to them isn't going to go well.  But I wonder if the signature Mri n Gau got the dad was to get the property under their name somehow. 🤔
18th dec 2010 maha episode update

the scenec contuines from yesterday and prakash says to mridang that il go and tell your family that you bought me the fake parents, you told me to marry veena and got me to ask for dahej, he tells mridang then what will you do...mridang grabs him and nearly hits him prakash tells him im now your jija so stay in your limits, prakash tells gaushala i expected more from you, you call yourself ramji ki bhanji and then you go and do this and he tells her to accept him as part of the family...someone then knocks on the door, and prakash tells them to open the door, gaushalia opens the door and its dhumroo, he tells prakash that everyone is waiting downstares, prakash says hes coming and before he goes he asks mridang for his blessing and tells him that he will keep veena very happy.

back downstares prakash's parents tell bansilal that huse is lovely and bansilal says that you have seen the house now come and meet your daughter in law, bharti brings veena out and she offers him tea and to everyone else, prakash's mum praises veena and his dad tells them to get an auspicious day ready, gaushalia says that she wants to say soething, she says that the rishta is fixed but whats the hurry in fixing the date why dont we let veena and prakash talk and see how they get and find out about each other, bharati agree's with gaushalia and says that before getting married its important to find out about each others like and disikes and murli looks a bit tensed. bansilal says ok that times have changed and that they can go and talk and tells murli and bharati to take prakash and veena...prakash gives mridiala a smirk before he leaves.

murli tells them both to sit and talk and that him and bharati will be around, they both sit down to talk...prakash says that i have learnt that you are very shy so i wil talk he asks her what she likes to eat she replies palak ki dhal. bharli are talking and murli says do you remember when we met and i told you i was happy with the rishta...i just hope them two dont make the same mistake. prakash asks her what her fave colour is to which she says gulabi he says she looks nice in that colour...murli says to bharati that whatever is on there minds they should say it. prakash asks her if she has anything to say and he tells her that he knows he will be happy with her and asks if she has anything to say but she remains quiet.

back in the house prakash brings murli down and bansilal asks where veena is murli says shes upstares talking to bharati maybe she was shy and wanted to talk to bharati, bharti asks what they were talking abt she relies h was asking my likes and dislikes and we have alot in commen..he is a nice guy and bharati asks if she likes him and she gives bharati a hug and bharati says il let everyone know...she goes down and murli asks bharati what veena said and she tells him she agrees to the marriage and everyone except gaushala are happy.

both sets of parents hug and are happy and prakash's dad tells bansilal to inform him of the auspicious day, prakash tels mridang that hes leaving and  today he wont ask them to drop him off...and they leave. kamala is so happy that they found a nice guy for veena. bansilal agree's and says we should also thank mridang and he prooved himself as a brother, the phone rings and it rupesh ji he talks to bansilal and he tells everyone that rupesh has caled everyone to go and see them.

the family are walking through a road and stop outside a blue door that has something written on it (sorry cant read hindi) rupesh ji arrives and bharati asks what all this is about bharati sweets, rupesh ji says that we have started up again and bharati asks where did you get the money from and  rupesh says murli did you not tel them and everyone looks at hi rupesh tells that that murli gave them the money and wanted us to start all over again everyone is shocked. bansilal says you never told us murli explains that it was a gift and banislal congratulates rupesh ji, gaushala are angrey. rupesh ji says that it was murli's idead and it will be his aswell and that he will be running it. murli tells his parents that he wants his parents to open the shop to which bansilal says that this is rupesh ji's dream for you and bharati so we all want you and bharati to do. dhara and kamala do bharli's arti and murli breaks the cocnut and they both cut the ribbon together and take everyones blessings. rupesh tells murli he will be sucessfull, dhumroo says come on lets go inside i want to have a look, and they all go in and have a look.

inside workers are there cooking and everyones looking around and rupesh ji is explaining to dhumroo how everything is done, rupesh tells dhuroo that as long as you beilef you can do anything, everyone goes and has tea and food, murli tells the to go on and murli says he has a few thing to do so everyone can go home and he will come later, kamala says ok ad that she is very proud that he has realised his resposibilties. dhumroo is talking some food and asks rupesh ji if he can take and he tells him its all his he can take it

back at the house gaushala is moaning abt how prakash and murli are getting on with everything and whatever money was left murli gave to rupesh and mridang says that the buisness is for bharli and whatever money they make will be only theres, gaushala says that they wont be successfull and tells mridang to wait till tomorrow afternoon and she will cause a hungama.

bharati is in her bedroom having flashbacks of earlier whilst looking at murli's picture, she
picks up her phone and calls neelam, bharati and her have a conversation and tells her that shes been busy and that her dad lost a court case and lost all his money, buisness and house, neelam is shocked and says you have your husband and you dont share things with me, she asks he if everything is ok between them bharati says everything is ok but even being together were not that close but he is a good man and today my dad is back on his feet thanks to him
and i dont know how to thank him. neelam explains it will take for you two to get to know each other and he helped your dad out now you do something to make him happy and he will know how you feel, murli walks in and she tells neelam she will speak to her later. murli sits down and bharati tells him that she was talking to neelam he asks how she is, she asks murli if he's eaten he says he ate with baba, and says that he is just tired and she says that she will make him some tea but he says he doesnt want anything.

in the morning everyone is having breakfast and bansilal is saying its good that murli is working and tells mridang to do the same and start going back to work, mridang apart from working what else is he going to do and that you keep going on about the same thing, he says its ok for murli he has is own buisness i too had some dreams which you didnt let happen all because i asked rupesh for money and you kicked up such a fuss but when murli gave him money you didnt say anything and asks him why he is treated differently. bansilal says that murli gave money to rupesh ji which in the first placed belonged to him but you went a begged for him. and there is a difference between 3 crore and 3 lakhs. giving money is different because they have done so much for us veena's marriage is happning because of what they have done...kamala distracts them by asksing where bharati is and that she made breakfast for everyone but didnt eat herself, she starts calling her but murli says he will go and find her he gets up and leaves and goes to look for her, he finds her trying to walk in high heels she turns around and see's murli standing there.

precap...prakash's dad is talking to bansilal and says that things have changed and says that along with veena they also want 10 lakhs..everyone is shocked.
Originally posted by fuzzyface

In the recent episode we have seen that clearly the family can't maintain living in the big house. They can't keep asking Bharti for money all the time and it will run out soon, so wldn't it be better if they move back to their old home. When Murli gets a job, he can support the family and they wld be much happier. I mean the whole facade of living in such a mansion and assuming a lifestyle not belonging to them isn't going to go well.  But I wonder if the signature Mri n Gau got the dad was to get the property under their name somehow. 🤔

i think now that murli going into business with rupesh he will be brining in a income of some sort but i dont know for how long as  i have feeling mridalia may try to jepordise that in some way.

i also wonder what they wil use bansilal's signature for? its not been made clear whose name that property it is.
well good thing that murli has given some of the amount to rupesh to start all over again & a gr8 thing that murli now will earn. it's good that he'll stand on his own feet before bharli get closer. at least there should be one member who earns in the family & we know mridang is good for nothing nowadays except for plotting along with his gau wifey😡

yes, it's still suspense about the signature of bansi lal.

but i hate the track of veena & prakash... who'll save her. i hope bharati is the one who saves her. this will give another good reason for her to stand in murli's eyes so they can get closer. & most important reason bharati really needs to do a strong thing rather than just crying
I think it would be somewhat funny if it ends up as a battle b/w Mridala vs Prakash for ownership of the haveli, assuming they manage to trick Bansilal out of it.  Only that Veena would have to get married to him for that to happen.

I think Bansilal will pull the plug when asked for Rs10 lakhs, & Mridala will be happy since Veena, and therefore, the money, doesn't go anywhere.

P.S. So now does Murli start working @ Bharti sweets?  And please, Rupesh-ji, stop being so obsessed w/ your daughter, and find other inspirations to name your shop after.  If I was Bharti, I'd be more than a tad embarrassed.
today's epi was a good one👍🏼

bharli's scene was the plus point. love the moment. murli has started laughing again. really looked nice. but our bharati still looks scared whenever murli comes in front of him. good to see their relationship getting slightly better👍🏼

prakash is simply Oh my god! his mind works even faster than mridala's mind. mridala had made a good plan to stop the marriage but prakash's nakli parents had to spill the milk on the floor😡

mridala will need to work even harder to defeat prakash. at least for veena's sake, i'm on mridala's side this time😵
20th dec 2010 update

recap...rupesh ji opens a busines venture called bharati sweets with money given to him by murli and bharti is caught by murli whilst trying to walk in high heels

murli is standing at the door watching bharati trying to walk in high heels, bharati turns around and see's him standing there. she starts walking again and stumbles but murli gets to her in time and catches her,  he asks her what are you doing you cant walk in them so why are you trying. bharati replies that my height is a problem and thats why i was trying to walk in them so they would make me taller and that you wouldnt be embarrased of me. he explains we shouldnt want things we cant get,  he tells her that she is fine the way she is and smiles at her   bharati thanks him...,murli asks why is she thanking him she explains for helping her father out and making them happy also for catching me before i fell and murli starts laughing. he tells her to take the shoes off and she stumbles again and he catches her ...he jokes that she wants him to fall with her ...they both look at each other and smile

veena and kamala in the kitchen and bharati arrives, kamala asks her where she was and tells her to have breakfast. she tells her that she will cut the veg and then she will eat. kamala watches bharati and veena talking and tells them to have as much convo as possible before she goes to sausaral. kamala tells them the pandit is coming today and the phone rings...veena picks up and its prakash and he tells her that he wants to see her today she says what shall i say at home he tells her to tell them shes going to see a freind and besides were getting married we can see each other he tells her he will be waiting for her...veena is getting reading and smiling to herself, she goes down and is about to leave and bharati is standing there, she asks her where is she
going veena says that im going out to see y freind and bharati says that your all dressed up to see a freind. veena makes an excuse that her freind has opened a beauty palour thats whwy shes all dressed up...she takes her leave and goes.

prakash and veena sitting in a park talking and veena says she scared incase someone see's, he says she knew she would be scared out and about and thats why he bought tickets for the movies that way no one will see them there, he tells her to trust him and has a nasty smirk on his face... back at the house the pandit is there and kamala asks if there is something wrong and he says veena ki kundli mein mangal dosh hai and that for atleast 3 months the wedding should be postponed but bansilal says that they want to get her married asap pandit says they will regret it and the rishta could be called off. gaushala asks pandit that there must be a way everything is fixed but the pandit still says that a wedding hould be avoided for 3 months

panit then leaves..gaushala starts her usual crap and says what if we dont do what the pandit says then there could be probs for veena what are we gonna tell the in laws and just then prakash's mum and dad walk in. he asks the everything is ok bansilal explains what the pandit told them and that the wedding should be postponed and prakash's dad says how can that be we showed both kundli's to pur pandit and he never picked up on this but he said we should
get them married asap..gaushala says how can it be that one pandit says one thing and the other says soething else, prakas's mum says that was that pandit that just left bansilal says yes mridang called him over, prakash's dad starts laughing and says i know him very well he does things like that and lies to people...kamala says thankgod that you saw him otherwise god knows what would have happened...prakash's dads phone rings and he says its the pandit but its prakash he asks him whats going on he says you were right mridiala were trying to sabotage the wedding its a good job we got here in time. prakash dad says it was the pandit and he said there is nothing wrong with veena's kundli bansilal tells him to get an auspicious date ready, bansislal says that we have got everything you had asked for and prakash's father says that things have changed now and that you are lala ji's sambdhi and we dont people saying that we got the girl for so cheap   and then people will think there is something wrong with our son and we want to be equal to you and for that reason along with veena we also want 10 lakhs...everyone is shocked

precap...gaushala tells them that they think they have won the lottery and tells bansilal to break off the rishta