Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kk83

i think now that murli going into business with rupesh he will be brining in a income of some sort but i dont know for how long as  i have feeling mridalia may try to jepordise that in some way.

i also wonder what they wil use bansilal's signature for? its not been made clear whose name that property it is.

well in one of the episodes, gau had mentioned that entire money is with bharli & this new house is in bharati's name... so i wonder if the house belongs to bharati then what's the use of bansilal's signature😕😕

maybe his signature will be for some other use😕 looks like some twists & turns are going to happen when the signature mystery unfolds😲

i wonder what happened to bansilal's old house. he could sell it or give it on rent... at least it could be another source of income for them... how come this ideas didn't strike our bhanji's devil mind😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The new shop 'Bharti Sweets' (that's what was written in Hindi on the blue gate, prompting my question in the other thread) seemed to be located @ Bansilal's old home.  If Murli gave Rupesh the money, and told him to use that property for this business, that would have been a bonus for Rupesh, who doesn't have to use any of the 3 lakhs to buy or rent a property, but can just get that place for free, and use the money saved on other business needs.

I too am w/ Mridala this time - if they tell Bansilal to break this off due to that demand, they'll be set.  Only trump card Prakash has - if he tells Bansilal that Mridala had plotted this from the beginning so that they could get Rupesh to upgrade their lifestyle, and are now doing this to avoid giving away any of it along w/ Veena.  Then Mridala would be back in the doghouse, and their only interest thereafter would be helping Bharli fall for each other.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
21/12/10 update

reap, murli catches bharti after she tries to walk in heels and tells her she is fine the way she is and prakash's dad asks for 10 lakhs

at bharati sweets everyone is working and rupesh ji tells murli that the sweets are nice and his hard work has paid off, he tells him that when i started off i used to go and sell myself and he tells uri we'll do it like that murli agree's and says that we should sell near schools and college's and rupesh is impressesd...murli and rupesh ji go to sell and bhushan is ordered to stay look after the factory...dhara says she will stay and look after the factory too and rupesh ji jokes that see women are just as equal as men

back at the house everyone is still going over the demands of prakash's father and murli walks in saying he has good news...and tells the that our sweets sold very well...he notices everyone tensed and asks whats wrong and bharati tells him that they have now demanded 10 lakh murli is shocked and bansilal confirms it, bharati says that its not right them doing this and that we should talk to them. gaushalia says that when i asked for money i got called greedy they are doing the same he doesnt want to marry veena they want the money...she says they think they have won the lottery and she says that they should call of the wedding...murli says that cant happen. and she says that we havnt got that kind of money, and say if we do give it do you think that will be the end of it. kamals says that when a daughter gets married we have to give something, and prakash is a nice guy we cant just call of the wedding, gaushala says that there are other nice guys and we can find one...just then veena comes home, kamala asks her what took her so long and she says she hasnt seen her freind for ages and they also had some food together.kamala tells her to go to her room and bharati looks on suspiciously. bansilal says its late and we cant  take a decsion now and he requests everyone not to tell veena.

veena opens a card that prakash gave her and reads it but she doesnt notice the cinema tickets that fell to the ground bharati walks in and veena drops the card on the floor which bharati picks up and also the cinema tickets...she asks her that she was meant to be at the beauty salon so what are the tickets for...veena admits that she lied and tells her the truth about meeting prakash. bharati opens the card but veena snatches it off her and tells her not to read it because she will get embarrased. bharati sits her down and says that i dont mind but you shouldnt lie to the family...she tells her that her  meeting him like that isnt right..veena tells her that he is a nice guy and respects her and that he wouldnt do anything like that and she requests  bharati not to tell murli or the family ...bharati hugs her and veena tells her that shes a nice bhabhi and not only that but also a freind.

murli is in his room thinking about the days events and bharati walks in and asks him if he's thinking abt veena and he says that i dont understand why they have now asked for all this money...he says he doesnt get and bharati says prakash didnt seem the type to ask for money, murli calls prakash and says that it was important that he wanted to come over and see him...and he puts the phone down...he tells bharati that he said he also wants to talk to me and says he will come to our tommorrow to which bharati replies that whenever we say we will go to his house he says he will come ours instead. murli says do you remember when he called of the wedding he said it was beause were now rich aybe he feels embarrased about his small house...he says he understands because he too has been through it...he says that hes not worried about that he is more worried about veena and it freezes on bharati

precap...gaushalia talking to veena and tells her that she should not be in a rush to get married and that she should tells bansilal and kamala that she needs some more time to think
Vr15h thumbnail
Wonder whether Mridala put the parent to ask for it, so that Bansilal calls it off?  It's a gamble they took, but it may well work
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just hope some miracle happens & this wedding stops right now! otherwise nobody can save veena
Vr15h thumbnail
Why does Prakash have fake parents?  Is he an orphan, or are his real parents really decent, and wouldn't go w/ any of these antics?
fuzzyface thumbnail
I dun understand why is everyone so eager to get Veena married.
Why wld anyone get their daughter married to a guy who is almost a stranger. 😕
There is a saying my family says that when you have a marriage you have to visit four towns, which basically means that you gotta check the person out thoroughly before getting someone married to them.

Why is it that only Bharti is on jasos mode whole others are all happy ??

And why on earth is Mridang going on with the charade, doesn't he care his sister's life is in jeopardy 😡
Gau omg dun even get me stareted on that woman.  Both of them are cause of this huge mess, such money minded idiots!!!
Kiran_83 thumbnail
22/12/10 update

recap..veena confides in bharati, murli finds out about there 10 lakh demands and bharati gets suspicous

mridiala in there room and mridang is angrey and tells gaushala that he wont let prakash marry his sister, gaushala tells him to calm down and that veena should see for herself what prakash is like and mridang agree's...in the morning gaushala goes to veena in the kitchen bharati is also there, bharati asks veena for something but shes too usy thinking [about prakash i guess] gaushala goest o veena and says that i know this marriage is happening but it takes time to get to know someone and so she tells her to rush into the wedding and tell bauji that she needs time to think...veena replies that she feels that prakash is a nice guy and that he says it how it is gaushala tells her to stop dreaming that there is a difference between what is in his heart and
what he says and she tells veena about prakash asking for 10 lakhs and bharati tries to stop but she carries on saying that he wants to marry the houseand wealth, and even after getting 10 lakhs he wont just stop there he will keep asking for more, veena says that prakash isnt like that gaushala tells her that if you dont beileve me asks bharati and then dhumroo turns up saying prakash and his family are here gaushala wonders why they are here, before she leaves she tells veena to think about it she tells bharati to come and see what they want

prakash and his family are out there and rakash says that they are very happy with the rishta and that his family want us to get married quick as possible and that since you have gained alot mum and dad got worried thats why they asked for more so theres no short comings in the wedding, i knew something was wrong when murli called me and for the 1st time i argues with my parents..we dont want to hurt you and have decided that we dont want 10 lakhs..veena is standing listening to all this and now everyone seems happier prakash then goes onto apologise and so do his parents and prakash goes onto say that apart from veena he doesnt want anything, he gives mridalia a dirt look and kamala says that they are happy they found a nice guy for there
daughter, and prakash says hes happy to have got a nice family like theres kamala says to gaushala that they found a decent guy for veena, prakash's dad goes on to say that its been a while sinse the rishta has been pakka so why dont we do the saghai today..everyone is shocked and bharati has flashbacks of veena telling her that she met prakash and bharati says if its ok to talk to the family and prakash says thats fine and dhumroo tells them to go and he
will stay and talk to jija ji

everyone goes into a room and is shocked bharati ays that i know they took back the demand of 10 lakhs but why all of a sudden do they want to do the saghai today and she says that were not even ready for it, they should have given notice bharati says i dont know what the rush is dhumroo comesi n and says we should forget the saghai and get them married today...he goes on to say that hes a nice guy and they dont even want the money today, mridang politely tells him to stay out of it...gaushala goes onto say that now that everything is sorted and they dont want the money now at first i was worried but everything ok lets not think about it and lets do the saghai...mridang tries to stop her but she grabs his hand. bharati says this morning you were telling veena to wait and get to know prakash gaushala says that was when they asked for 10 lakhs but now they dont want it...she says that veena is lucky to have a guy like prakash and bansilal agree's but bharati is not happy and neither is mridang, bansilal tells them we'll do the sagahai today,
bharati looks very tensed...murli tells the they get ready and he will go speak to them...freezes on bharati's face

precap..bharati says that haldi aur shagan you will bring here, but everything all the rasams have been done here but if you dont mind can we come to your house for the shaadi and tilak and mridial both get happy and agree with bharati

commets...great episode...i wonder what gaushala has in mind i hope shes planning on exposing prakash before the wedding...i think because she thinks no one is going to beileve her or call of the wedding she will have to try and expose him somehow...id actually like it if mridala and bharati join hands in outing prakash
Kiran_83 thumbnail
23/12/10 update

recap prakash takes back his demand off 10 lakhs but in return asks that the saghai be done today to which everyone except bharati agree

at the house sagahi is being done and shagun is being given prakas's mum tells them that there daughter is now theres...dhumroo says that murli gave  bharati a ring and then saghai happened and asks veena and prakash to do the same...and they both put rings on each other...mridang and bharati are not happy they both get up and get blessing of the elders...prakash is about to get blessing of his dad but stops and they both smirk which mridalia notice prakas's dad gives bansilal a hug he says that now you are our sambdhi and tells prakash that you have got a beautifull bride and goes over to him and prakash whispers to him that your going over the top and calm down prakash's dad laughs it off and tells bansilala that children nowadays cant wait the saghai has just happened and he's already asking to fix a date for the tilak cermony, mridala and bharati are shocked..gaushala says "jaldi kyon ni hoga jab lalach itna bada hai" everyone is shocked she tells everyone not to be shocked she meant that veena is beautifull that jaldi to hogi se goes on to sayt just like the saghai happened today the tilak and wedding should also happen on the same day so that prakash doesnt have to wait around and, bansilal says that we have alot of preparations to make so will need some time...he says e is like to have such nice samdhi's..prakash gives mridala diry looks and bansilal says that we will come your tommorow to talk about tilak and wedding, mridala get happy and prakash tries to put them off by saying they will come round and besides they have to come because they have to come to give shagun for haldi rasam and bansilal agree's but bharti intervenes and says that haldi and shagun you will bring but up untill now every rasam has been done here but or the tilak and wedding preparation we will come to yours and mridang agree's bharati says that that way they can see there house...prakash is shocked and says that there is work going on in his house and doesnt want veena to leave this big house and come to his small house...he says i know that all these rasams are done at the boys side of the house but i can book a lodge and we can go there to which murli replies that there is so need for that...prakash's dad says that all sorted and they will see the tommmorow and before leavining prakash gives ridang a nasty smirk and looks back at veena and bharti watches on

outside...prakash gives his fake parents money but there not happy with the amount and say that they are doing a big thing helping him out...[a few more dialogues but i missed them sorry] he offeres them more money but his dad says give it to the poor you will get there blessing but i want my half of the money before the wedding because ater that were no use to you after the wedding prakash says fine they will get it and they leave and prakash looks at his
engagment ring

bhushan is showing some kitan bhai round the factory and introdues him to rupesh ji and tells him that he has alot of sweet shops in the usa..they all sit down and talk, rupesh ji tels him how they want think about exporting there sweets...a onversation goes on between them and kitan bhai looks around the shop floor and asks him if hes new in business and will he be able to meet there demands...rupesh says that its not new that we have just started out again and bhushan explains to him in not much details but says that they can meet there demands and the quality will be good...they offer kitan bhai some sweets and he looks at it he says he will offere it to some of his freinds who have come over and hes hosting a party and will offer it there and see
what they think of it and rupesh is happy.

mridang is very angrey and asks gaushala why she ruined everything and she asks him what sari she should wear he grabs them off and throws them on the floor and asks her again why she did all this and that if it was all for money he will take her to the mental hospital and leave her there she says that if he does that he'll end up on the streets and that if i had have stopped it today or tommorow it would have been back on she says shes happy that the wedding is on
because that on the wedding day when his false hopes are dashed not only will prakash be shocked so will this house and bharati will bve 2ft under

precap dhumroo and murli sining a song to veena
Kiran_83 thumbnail
24/12/10 update

mridang asks her what shes planning and shes says she will let them know nearer the time as he always ruins her plans...back downstares dhumroo is saying how hes got clothes for prakash and veena matching ones and bansilal tells everyone that we have to start doing wedding preps as thers lots to do gaushala says not to worry she will handle it and that all of veenas dreams will coe true...she says today there wil be a jashan in our house today and they start singing and dancing starting with gashala who is then joined by dhumroo...gaushala takes murli with her and he too starts dancing with them, bharati is watching and doesnt see that happy...veena starts dreaming that prakash is singing to her..she snaps out of it and gaushal grabs mridang and then everyone else and they all start dancing....dhumroo says that he wants to dance more so him and murli get out the band baja and start singing..meri pyari behaniya and everyone looks sad murli has tears and mridang starts singing..bansilal and kamala both cry as all 3 brothers sing to veena.

murli's phone rings and its rupesh murli seems happy as he recieves some good news he tells everyone that his sweets will be exported to usa and everyone is happy and gaushala looks shocked he tells everyone if it stays like this then our buisness wil bloom...gaushala congratulates everyone and tells them that she will cook...gaushala says that prakash's family is bringing shagun tommorow and you should be here bansilal says its ok he will be here for the
wedding...he tells mridala to do whatever shopping is left to do kamala is showing veena jewelery and gaushala and bharati walk in...she shows veena sari's and some kangans and gaushala looks on and bharati says that if she doesnt mind...she says that we know that we dont have that much and instead of giving so much jewlerry and sari's why dont we concentrate on the
nexessary things and everyone is shocked she goes onto say that veena is going to live there and jewelerry and heavy sari's will only be worn on special occasions so things like fridge and tv why not give them that will make her life easier but gaushala says that wil be doing prakash's besti as he will think he cant provide for his wife...kamala says that veena is there only daughter and has alot of dreams regarding her wedding and she gives veena a hug...debo comes in and says that the shop had closed because there was a bomb blast in his home town and went to see his family and i could only get a few things she tells him to go and she wil come and sort it out...bharati looks on tensed

kamala is tensed as there is lots to do and tells the naukars to get on with the work and she goes to the kitchen and asks gaushala and bharati is everyting done and they say nearly...gaushala says food will be so nicethat prakash will always remeber it and tells kamala to relax and kamala replies that when you 2 have daughters we'll see how calm you are

prakash and family arrive with shagun and ask where veena is...kamala says shes getting ready and will be down soon. bharati offeres tea and prakash's dad says we spoke to our pandit and he says the wedding can take place the sae day as tilak and then dhumroo walks in shouting and screaming they ask him whats wrong he says theres a curfew in the whole of agra...everyone shocked gaushala asks why debo says theres fights going on due to the bomb blast and theres
police everywhere...then the police can be heard on loudspeaker announcing the curfew. kamala gets worried because mmurli is out and bansilal tells her not to worry that hes with rupesh ji and they will be fine and screen freezes on bharati

precap shows bharati rining murli/rupesh and they are out pushing a truck along and then the police arrive behind them