Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
27/12/10 update

recap..the hole family sing and dance and debo informs everyone that there is a curfew in agra and rupes and murli are out.

scene starts at the bharati swets, dhara, rupesh , bhuhan and murli are all there and dhara says to rupesh ji that what are we going to theres a curfew going on and how are we going to get to kiten bhai, and hushan suggests that they ring him and inform him of the situation...at home kiten bhai is watching the news about the curfew and his phone rings and he explains that they were just leaving but theres a curfew on and cant leave and was wonering if they  could deliever the sweets tommorow? kiten bhai says that all thought there is a curfew on his party is today in a hotel and his freinds all know that he is bringing the sweets today and he doesnt want to be embarrased he tells them either stay there and pray or come and deliever the sweets or else his sweets will only be sold in agra and he hangs up the phone

back at the house everyone is watching the news and are worried bansilal then switches the tv off, and prakash's dad talks about leaving but bansilal  stops him and prakash agree's to stay bansilal says that hes going to go freshen up and then they can relax...bharati goes into her room and has flashbacks of murli talking about the buisness..back at bharati sweets murli says that if they loose this oppurtinuty it wont come back again and they will regret it and he thinks that he should go to deilever the sweets but rupesh ji says he will go with him and talks about getting a 2nd chance and wont let go of it...murli's phone rings and its bharati she tells him to stay indoors and not to do anything because she would belost without him and her dad murli tells her not to worry and he will look after her dad and he puts the phone down...rupesh ji is ready to go and dhara asks them how they will get there rupesh ji replies that they wil get there and not to worry bhushan says he will come aswell but rupesh insists he stays there with dhara and they
both leave

back at the house prakash has goten changed into mridang clothes and asks mridala how he looks...he says its as if the clothes were just made for him he goes onto say that his sister is made for him so clothes are nothing...prakash tells them that he didnt think they would admit defeat so quickly gaushala tells him to forget old things that he is now the damant of thish ouse and tells him lets go downstares your fake parents are alone what if they say something...they all go down, and prakash says thanks for letting us stay...mridangs clothes fit and it feels as if this is our house now and asks where ther bathroom is

elsewhere murli and rupesh are hiding from the police whilst trying to get on the road..bharati is at home having flashbacks and tries to call murli again he answers the phone he says that they are at bhushans house and safe and she asks about the deal he says its happeing tommorow and puts the phone down... they both reach the truck where there sweets are and are hiding behind it when a police car approaches it and passes them by...

back at the house prakash is outside veena's room who is inside talking about the dance prakash is outside listening and veena spots him standing there he calls her in mute and asks her to get rid of dhumroo

rupesh ji is pushing the truck whilst murli is at the front and a police car comes by again and stops..the officer tells them to have a look as he thinks somethings going on...murli and rupesh hide but they get back in there car and leave.

back at the house veena tells dhumroo that he should go down but he refuses and prakash is getting angrey and tells veena to get rid of him. in her room bharati spots a necklace on the floor and says this is veena's and leaves her room shes on her way to veena's room and veena manages to get rid of dhumroo as bharati is walking she see's someones shadow...prakash is hiding as dhumroo comes out of the room he goes in dhumroo bumps into bharati who asks if he was standing outside veena's room he repies he wasnt outside was inside with her she then wonders who it have been prakash goes to hug veena but she jumps and he put his hand over her mouth, bharati is seen walking towards
the room and screen splits and freezes

precap prakash is holding veena and bharati walks in
Kiran_83 thumbnail
28/12/10 update

recap....prakash goes to veena's room and bharati is walking towards them...and murli and rupesh ji are out trying to get the sweets to kiten bhai whilst is a curfew going

scene starts from yesterday veena is in her room and prakash comes there and pulls her towards him, she flinches and he tells her he has bought her something and pulls out earrings he then putst hem on her and says that you look more beautifull than i though you would....bharati is seen walking towards the room and back in the room prakash then goes close to veena but she backs away he goes over to her again and says were engaged now and tells her to come close but she once again moves away from her and tells ernot to be shy but she again moves and bharati hears a noise whilst prakash gets hold of veena's dupatta and tells her not to be scared and to forget everything and to look at him...then bhharati starts knocking on the door and veena gets scared and tells prakash to go hide and bharati comes in and veena looks on scared...prakash s hiding behind a door and bharati notices a figurine on the floor and asks
how it got there to which veena says that she was asleep and it was dark and as she got up she knocked it over...bharati says that she found her jewellery and came to give it to her and bharati notices her new earring and veena says mum gave it to her and asks if she likes them ...bharati then leaves the room and prakash comes out and veena tells him to leave as she is scared and he then leaves

elsewhere rupesh and murli are still pushing the truck along when the police come towards them with a gun and rupesh hides but murli gets caught by armed policemen...back at the house everyone is sitting downstares and bansilal asks where prakash is hes been gone a while and dhumroo says there he is and prakash comes down...bharati looks at prakash and she looks tensed...the police are asking murli where is going at this time of night and he tells another
officer to search him but they find nothing and the officer tells the other officer to arrest him and take him to the police station...just then rupesh ji starts making alot of noise in the back of the truck and tells murli to hurry up as his apendix will burst  and murli tells the police thats his father in law and the police ask him why he didnt bother telling them where they were going to which he replies he got scared by all the guns...rupesh ji keeps on screaming and the officer tells one of his men to go with them and make sure they get to the hospital as they may get stopped again by other policemen... and they set off

back at the house bharati is keeping a close eye on prakash and dhumroo asks where hes been and tels him that he was with veena but veena told me to come and sit with you but you wernt here...prakash replies he went to the bathroom and dhumroo says the bathroom is downstares so why did you go upstares and prakash says i couldnt find it and went upstares and saw your bedroom and ended up in there and dhumroo then calls him a liar and tells him that he keeps his door locked so how could he have got in and prakash says it must have been someone else's bedroom...gaushala asks mridang what if he went in our room and then dhumroo asks prakash if went in veena's room and everyone is shocked and asks him he couldnt have been there as i was there and kamala says leave him alone and she goes onto say she left the guest room open he could have gone there...kamala asks bharati if she caed murli and bharati assures they are fine.

murli is driving the truck and the police officer is siting next to him...murli stops the truck and the officer asks why he stopped the truck...murli says the hospital is nearby they will go and hes already helped him alot the officer replies no il come with u as your father in law is ill and murli says theres police at the hospital and tells them they must have alot of work to do and the officers agree and get out and go to rupesh ji and tell him not to worry as the hospital is nearby...the officers leave and rupesh ji gets in the front of the truck and they drive off and rupesh calls kiten bhai and tells them that they are on there way

at home veena comes to her mum and gives her a hug and asks her if she can help with anything...and bharati is watching from the kitchen. kamala asks her if she knows what prakash's fave food is and veena blurts out palak ki dhaal and she tells her mum that day they were talking prakash told her. bharati tells kamala that they sould make something that prakash's parents like but they dont like to ask and kamala says dont wory il go and ask. bharati goes and asks veena who was in her room that day...veena replies that no one was, bharati says i know prakash was there...these things are not good beore marriage, before you lied about meeting your freind and went cinema and now he was alone with you in your room...veena says that she doesnt see what the problem is they are engaged and soon to be married. bharati goes onto say that you yourself said that day im not just your bhabhi but also your freind so thats why im saying i dont want you to make any sort of mistake...veena gets up and raises her voice at bharati and asks what exactly is it she has done wrong they are engaged and soon to be married so if they want they can meet and just because she and murli has problems doesnt mean they will aswell she gets up and leaves. kamala comes in and asks whats going on and bharati says i was trying to explain something to her but she got angrey, kamala tells bharati not to take it to heart she doesnt mean it screen freeze on bharati

precap...murli says to bharati that he has good news.. and bharati starts shouting at him that shes not a kid that she asked him to stay inside and he lied and that in 2 days its veena's wedding and what if he had have gotten arresested...murli shouts back enough to bharati
Kiran_83 thumbnail
29/12/10 Update

recap...murli and rupesh get caught by police in the curfew but manage to get away and back at the house bharati clicks on that prakash was in her room and confronts veena who then raises her voice at her

At bhushans house dhara is worried and praying to god for there safety...in the meantime murli and rupesh are trying to get to kiten bhai, and at the hotell kiten bhai is shouting at a guy about not being able to get bharfi and what will he tell his guest, he's angrey that murli and rupesh are late and he will be embarrased infront of his guests. a waiter knocks on the door and tells them the people from bharati sweets are here...he brings them in and rupesh ji apoplogises for being late and kiten bhai says its ok it happens and the guy from the hotels asks how they got here with the curfew going on and kiten bhai says those who want to acheivev and beileve in there work find ways and kiten bhai seems happy with them and asks them to sit, he says ti them that he saw how hardworking they are when he camet o bharati sweets and by getting here today he has kept his word and shaked his hand and says that your sweets will go to usa and them writes him a cheque for 50,000, and murli thanks him...kiten bhai says thanks not needed its all your hardwork to which rupesh ji says we wont let you down...a guy comesi n and notifys them that the curfew has been lifted and tells  rupes that this is good news and they sign a contract

back at the house prakash's father thanks them for having them at the house and says they will be back in 2 days to take veena and gaushala says that they too are looking forward to the wedding she says that she is glad veena has got a nice sasural...prakash and his family then go to leave and prakash turns around and keeps staring at veena who is looking on and bharati notices all this..kamala then tells bharati to call murli and tell him to come home and theres preparations to make...mridiala leaveand go to there room and bharati goes to hers and goes to call murli but she cannot get through and she gets worried so she then tries to ring bhushans house and dhara picks up and asks where they are as she is trying to ring murli dhara says dont worry hes here so she asks to speak to him to which her mum replies hes resting and bharati says that why do you sound so worried and there was going to be a deal today...and dhara confesses that they went to deilever the sweets and dont worry they will be ok and bharati says tell him to call me and outs the phone down

back at mridala's room....mridang is angrey at gaushala and asks her what is she doing in 2 days the wedding is going to happen and shes just sitting by and watching he tells her that under no circumstanses will he let this wedding happen and gaushala tells him to calm down, gaushala tells him her plan in mute and mridang seems very happy.

bharati is on the phone to her dad and is giving him a big bhashan and murli walk in and she puts the phone down,murli says that he has good news and bharati has a go at him about not being a kid and that he lied to her and then switched his phone off and what if something had happened murli tries to talk but she carries on and tells him what if something happened veena's getting married in 2 days and dont you care about your family...he then shouts at her and tells her enough is enough and bharati gets scared he then pulls out a cheque and tells her that this is for us and the family and this means alot to her dad and tells her that rupaesh ji kept his wod to kiten bhai...he tells her that its not about the money he tells her that there sweets are being imported to usa and he goes onto say that rupesh ji had to start all over again and today he saw how worried his dad was if he had have lost out on this deal he tells her that he wanted to share this news with her...he goes onto to say that your mum is probably at home having a go at your dad and here your doing the same with me...he then walks away and she grabs him by the arm and then lets go and tells him that shes sorry and that she got angrey its only because she was worried and murli walks away she congratulates him and thanks him for helping her dad and that its due to him that her dad is happy she tells him to rest and she will make some tea and ten debo walks in and says theres someone here to see you both and they go down to see who it is

precap...bharati's freind neelam arrives (sorry didnt get what she said to bharati)
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad that Murli had a go @ Bharti.  Granted she was concerned, but when will women understand that men ain't kids❓

I think Gaushala is trying to make Bharti do the heavy-lifting, so that she herself isn't accused of being greedy, while Bharti looks disloyal for not supporting Veena getting married.

Methinks Bharti might get Neelam to sabotage Prakash.  One way could be to show Neelam in front of Prakash & parents as being genuinely much richer than Bansilal's family, tempting him to ditch Veena themselves and get the shock of their lives when they find out that Neelam is already married.  In the process, Bansilal, Kamala & Veena will see Prakash's true colors.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when i first read the title that veena raises her voice, i thought she raised her voice against prakash LOL! i'm expecting too much i guess...

i didn't watch a single epi this week & i'm living on the updates... so many many thanx to kiran for the updates...πŸ‘πŸΌ

maybe neelam might have seen prakash or his fake parents & she'll get the shock to see them there... so hopefull veena will get saved otherwise...i don't know what will happen now...πŸ˜•
Kiran_83 thumbnail
30/12/10 Update

recap..murli and rupesh recieve 50,000 in advance for there sweets and bharati has a go at murli for going out in the curfew

the scene starts from yesterday and neelam arrives at the house...haldi preps are in full swing at the house and everyone is excited and doing haldi rasam on veena...gaushala teases veena about happy she is and neelam says that every bride feels that way and veena gets shy...neelam sings a song to veena and gaushala and bharati also join in (lots of singing andd dancing today) gaushala, kamala and neelam sing mujhe sajan ke ghar jana and all the husbands dance with there wives and bharati tries to dance with murli but he turns the other way and neelam notices and bharati gets sad, kamala and bansilal get emotional and veena gives her dad a hug and wipes her mums tears away adn everyone dances and sings except bharati who seems upset

everyone sitting down to eat neelam has flashbacks of murli turning away from bharati..they go and talk and neelam says that they all had so much fun today...and she tells bharati that she wants all the details from the suhaag raat up untill now and asks if she gave muri the gift on the wedding night and bharati has flasbacks of her being alone on suhaag raat but she les to bharati and say that he played it..neelam asks how everyone is at home with her and is kamala a typical saas cus she doesnt seem it and bharati replies that shes just like a mother and bansilal is like a father and dhumroo is like the brother shenever had and veena is a freind...neelam then asks her about the honeymoon and asks her to tel her what happened on the honeymoon and bharati starts having flashbacks of murli being arrested but tells veena that they had so much fun and went for walks in the mountains neelam asks for pictures but bharati tells her that the camera broke by accident...neelam gets suspicious and asks her if shes lying to her but bharati tells her no why would she do that...neelam gets up and says that im hurt because you tried to hide things from me you shared everything with me and i know everything is not ok i knew when i last spoke to and today i realised i was right bharati then goes onto have flashbacks of murli telling her that there relationship is over. neelam tels bharati not be angrey with her that she wants to help her, she tells her that you have become one by taking phere but you cannot keep everything to yourself and aks her to be honest with her and she knows shes not happy...she goes onto tell bharati that you might have gained a good family but you have not got a relationship with the person you married so how can you be happy and they both look over to murli who is sitting in the hallway

precap...neelam tells her that if murli is stepping up then you have.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't like this idea at allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ is neelam here in the episode just to suggest wasteful ideas to bharatiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ first it was wearing high heels & now seducing murli...what the hell is going on??? this is going to be such a pathetic track in my opinion...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

the creatives should start with bharati & murli becoming friends not with such a seduction track...simply ridiculous!!!😑& bharati just following whatever neelam says...why doesn't she have brains of her own??😑
bharati first try to be murli's friend...

& if the BAVD team if following surya & preeti's idea then i must say that surya was already in love with preeti, it was preeti who was denying it so even if she did the start...she had to succeed coz surya loved her but in the case of BAVD... murli is not in love with bharati yet...so this track is a complete nonsense!!!😑😑
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: vik rocks

i don't like this idea at allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ is neelam here in the episode just to suggest wasteful ideas to bharatiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ first it was wearing high heels & now seducing murli...what the hell is going on??? this is going to be such a pathetic track in my opinion...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

the creatives should start with bharati & murli becoming friends not with such a seduction track...simply ridiculous!!!😑& bharati just following whatever neelam says...why doesn't she have brains of her own??😑
bharati first try to be murli's friend...

& if the BAVD team if following surya & preeti's idea then i must say that surya was already in love with preeti, it was preeti who was denying it so even if she did the start...she had to succeed coz surya loved her but in the case of BAVD... murli is not in love with bharati yet...so this track is a complete nonsense!!!😑😑

I agree with you. It doesn't look promising to me 
Kiran_83 thumbnail

31/12/10 Update

recap...everyone sings an dances at veena's haldi rasam and neelam notices problems between bharli

Neelam talks to bharati about her problems and tellserthat by not confronting her probs shes going to make them woarse and it they will keep coming between her and murli..she advises bharati to take a step in getting closer to muri, but bharati says that she cant do it and she tells bharati to leave it to her gaushala sitting peeling potatoes and mriang tells her he has no faith in her plan and she questions him and he tells her he can see problems arising and you have laid all hope on prakash he tells her that according to you prakash will get caught up in your plan but what if ulta you get caught in a plan pf his she tells him to calm down....the phone rings and mridang tells gaushala to go pick up but bansilal gets it and its prakash and gaushala looks on shocked and goes and tells mridang....prakash tells bansilal that he has a parishani that his parents have to go to the village and they dont want to be a part of the wedding he tells them he too doesnt understand thats why he is asking him to talk to his parents and bansilal says that he will talk to them bansilal tells kamala and she asks how they can do that, they all are puzzled by this, kamala says that they will take mridala and go and talk to them. neelam heres all this and tells bharati that she has a plan and tells them that everyone will be at prakash's house and that gives her and murli plenty of time, but bharati is hesitant, but she soon agree's and tells neelam what time muri gets home and what he does neelam can plan.

murli in the living room and neelam walks in with bags trying to avoid him but he see's her and calls out and asks her what all the shopping is for she tells him its some gifts for veena and then goes and gives the bags to bharati. bharati pulls out a nightdress and bharati says she wont be able to do this but neelam assures her she can. bansiala kamala and mridala are heading to prakash's house  and murli asks where they all going after finding out he tells them he too will  come but bansilal tells him to stay at home and kamala says they maybe home late so get the rest of the work done and eat.

neelam tells veena that they should go out, and dhumroo tells murli to come too but then dhumroo says how can veena go shes got haldi on and that mum said she shouldnt go out and murli tells them that when mum finds out she will be angrey, and neelam asks him not to say anything to anyone, and tells him that veena want to go aswell, murli tells them all to go and that he will stay at home and tells bharati to go but neelam says that bharati should stay incase anything needs doing or if someone rings, they all head out and neelam tells veena to do as she says. after they all leave bharati asks murli is she should make tea for him he replies without even looking at her. the end

precap...bharati lighting candles, wearing a pink night dress and music playing of chandien ratien
Kiran_83 thumbnail

03/01/11 Update

recap...prakash calls to say his parents dont want to be involved in the wedding and neelam takes dhumroo and neelam out leaving bharli home alone

bharati goes into hr room and pulls down there wedding picture and has flashbacks of there wedding day, she places the picture down and starts preparing the bedroom with flowers and candles, and puts rose petals on the bed and floor, bharati then goes and gets changed into a pink night dress and starts lighting the candles...she then puts her mangalsutra back on and sindoor on and has flashbacks of murli putting sindoor on her, she starts having thought about murli how he is the guy she always dreamt of and remebers when he rescued her at neelams wedding and there engagment and there first conversation. she goes onto think of how she wants to be a part of his life and she then goes out to see him sitting in the hallways and says that she wants to be a  proper wife and says in 15 more mins she will tell him all the those things she has kept hidden in her heart....bharati goes back into the bedroom and after some more flashbacks of murli she loooks at the clock and goes back out and see's him still in the hallway and says to herself that by now he normally finshes his work and then murli puts his books down and gets up she says that now hes going to go to the kitchen and drink milk which is what he does and then  says how will come into the room and go to sleep on the sofa she watches him come towards the bedroom, she goes back in and closes the door.

murli's phone starts ringing and its bhushan and he asks if he done the work for the sweets he had done, murli says he hasnt done it yet but will go and do it now, bharati comes out of her room and finds murli doing his work again...she looks on and then her phone starts to ring, neelam asks her if murli came to the room, and bharati explains what happens, she tells her not to worry he will come to the room neelam makes a call to murli and says that shes been trying to call bharati for ages but shes not picking up and asks him to go and get her so she can  speak to her, murli says shes probably asleep and he doesnt want to wake her and he tells her that he's a bit busy with work and also advises her to come home soon as they have been gone a while and he puts the phone down,murli looks towards bharatis room and then carries on with his work while neelam calls bharati and apologises to her that she couldnt make murli come to the room....she tells bharati that you wil have to do something yourself and that i cant help you now, and she tells her that if she doesnt do anything shes going to waste a good oppurtunity. she tells bharati not to be scared and have some courage. screen freezes on bharati

precap....murli hears music playing and looks onto see where its coming from and he finds bharati singing