Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- BAVD :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 78

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to see Pari vs Jasmine next.  In particular, I want Jasmine to insult Pari the next time the family is together, and I want Pari to throw it back in her face that jasmine lives in her maayka, and that she can see why.  I can't wait to see Bharti's reaction once that happens.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
one thing i dont understand yet

there was tellybuzz article about leap where they mentioned dhumroo wud be in jail and telling story in flashback

so is this story in flashback or all that happend 20yrs bck was flashback

i think more high voltage drama wud start soon  as things are not going good and at some stage jasmine story shud be out too

abt bharti  i think she is much better in control now then she was before

she takes the head of the family seat at table and all decisions r made with her approval
no chimti no one else takes decisions

this part i like

though she still cant figure out pari drama and kopal innocence

she does shut off anyone who speaks against her bahus

Vr15h thumbnail
Chatter

I think this is one more TB article that turned out to be false.  Honestly, Nautanki productions has completely forgotten Murli's story, and is all focused on Pari and Kopal.  Essentially, this is a new serial - think of it as BAVD II, or as Vik once put it, 'Ma, aiso vadhu dhoondo'.

But one thing - I prefer the plots of Pari and how they keep getting tripped up by Adi & Bubbly - that's far more refreshing than the Mridala stunts we used to see previously.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha vrish good morning from here

ya well some tracks are always coming in later or not coming at all

there has got to be something from the past which would come up later

the question is how long they want to show this pari antics and still aditya motives are also hidden so far

so there wud be big major drama somewhere

again when they r planning to end the serial

though pari antics are hilarious its ok but some back story shud also come out

i was amused to see just less than 70 pgs in this forum as the show almost completed 1 1/2yr  and hardly any activity. just a few of us from the prev members is here rest all gone

i just watch to see what happend before. at times i skip it and watch later on video
Vr15h thumbnail
Actually, I'm way past bothering about what happened to Bansi, Kamala, Jhumka, Mridala, Murari and Kartik.  If they @ some point have the current family find out what Bharti has ordered hidden all these years, we might find out.  I dearly hope that Bharti gets the 3rd degree from Pari and Aditya for covering it up.  But more interesting is - why isn't Jasmine @ her sasural?

About Adi, I think he's now interested in Bubbly, which is the added motivation for wanting to expose Pari as a loser and as a traitor, so that he can divorce her and marry Bubbly.  Chances are that after divorcing her, he'll marry her in a temple and then come home.

I seriously hope neither Chimpti nor her brother returns.  If she is a part of this family, so are the Srivastavas.  She's not needed.  Just have the current bunch, and have Jasmine involved in a complete shoot-out w/ Pari, during which things get exposed.
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too, I like track of Pari, Adi and Bubbly. It definitely is better than the Gaushala track. In fact, like the variation that Pari sometimes gets away but also gets the needed bashing. 
Vr15h thumbnail
So latest from last night - didn't see anything about Rimjhim's engagement - Pari asking Adi for money, and threatening to expose him on Kopal's stolen necklace.  When Pari plots against Kopal, it's torture, but watching Pari & Adi plot against each other would be fun to watch, particularly given that Adi, unlike Kopal, ain't a doormat who's going to take all this lying down.
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pari vs. Adi rocks, it's actually fun to watch. But yes, don't want to see her torturing Kopal, hopefully not after seeing Veehan stand up for her.
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched couple of past episodes,enjoying Adi and Pari fights,what do Pari think of her self she have never made her husband happy instead fights with him just like tom and jerry and still wants to be seen as no 1 in everyones eyes...

But Kopal even after falling down coz of Pari is able to win Vihaan as well as everyones hearts...

Veepal are doing good hope they accept each other fast and make Pari even more jealous...

Adi is really good with his angry and tensed expression enjoying him and his stupid wife...