Posted: 13 years ago
heyy everyone ๐Ÿค—
firstly im soo happy, cant actually believe we got our own forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ our lovely sunshine and can just discuss what we like about her ..anywayz coming back to topic

How forward is everyone looking to this show, atleast me being a twilight fan is completely looking forward, like we got the first two promos..

The first one was absolutely mesmerizing, completely loved the dialouges in the promo, about the aag and patanga, simply amazing concept ...and also Sukirti looks stunning, as never before, orange is deff her colour and Vivian is hot, in short they make a gorgeous couple.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_wUoTkIa0[/YOUTUBE]

The second promo, simply amazed me , beautiful picturisation, gorgeous locales and to top it all, Suku looks beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ and a complete twilight copy ๐Ÿ˜† but still has its own charm, cant wait for 11th october

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Ahnil-xfg[/YOUTUBE]

Do comment guys,

Love,

Ragz
Edited by -Ragini- - 13 years ago
OMG Ragz! Awesome topic sis..๐Ÿค— Im damn excited for this PKYEK to start...Can hardly wait for our sunshine to show her talent to the nation.

OMFG thankss meri CUTIEPIE RAGZ for opening diss topic! ;) =D ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I agree with youu Yamz! <3 ๐Ÿค—

Can't wait for ViSu and Suku..thee beauty gal ๐Ÿ˜thiss showw gonna ROCK.  ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ..Aisho.. - 13 years ago
hi ragini
i m alsooooooo so excited finally i got forum for my fav sunshine suku and vivan.........its superbbbb
ragsssssssssssssssssssssssss so happy to see u here man ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— new forum main coming across known faces is like foreign land main koi apna mil janaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

am dman excited for the show coz Priyaaaaaa   part of it my excitement wld touch unknown heightsssssssssssssssss if only they give us a Priya and ViYa promoooooooooooo dying to get a glimpse of herrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜

Smriti
Hi Ragini... I m anshika

Nice to know these guys finally allotted PKYEK a forum...
M so excited for the show to start...
11 oct is so so far
hi ragini,

nice to see sukirti back in a new show, loved the promos esp. the 2nd one...suku looks great and they both r sure going to make an awesome pair!
did anyone notice suku was wearing a pendant "S" in promo 2 and her on screen name is piya what is the mystery???
So damn excited for the show to start guys..... amazing topic ragz... ๐Ÿค—

and Suku OMGGGG she is looking soo damn pretty.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and m sure ViSu pairing is surely gonna rock..... ๐Ÿ˜
0omgggggggggggggggg raginiiiiiiii
i kinow me too kicked abt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
esp priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meri priyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!๐Ÿค—

devyani!!