•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The Vampire Diaries Ep 1The Return Quotes

Damon: "If I do this? You and me, we call a truce?"
Bonnie: "No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena."
Stefan: "What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?"
Damon: "To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead... We kissed."
Elena: "And you thought it was me?"
Stefan: "What do you mean you 'kissed'?"
Damon: "Well, when two lips pucker and they go [kissy noises]
Damon: "I've got a better idea."
Elena: "What's that?"
Damon: "I'm just gonna ignore the bitch. See ya."
Elena: "Is that smart?"
Damon: "If Katherine thinks she's being ignored, it'll lure her out. She'll make a move."
Stefan: "Yeah? Then what?"
Damon: "Stake her, rip her head off. Something poetic. We'll see."
Stefan (to John): "You may be okay with dying, but I have a better plan for you. [bites wrist, shoves it into John's mouth] You now have my blood in your system. All I have to do is kill you. Now take my advice: Leave town. Elena doesn't want you here. You have about twenty-four hours before the blood leaves your system. That's enough time to disappear or, so help me God, I will turn you into a vampire and I will watch you hate yourself more than you already do. Clock starts now."
Damon: "Speaking of your guilt, how's Caroline?"
Bonnie: "She's much better."
Damon: "You're welcome."
Bonnie: "No, you're welcome."
Damon: "Why am I welcome?"
Bonnie: "You'll live to see another day."
Damon: "No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it?"
Bonnie: "Doesn't undo the bad. I know what you are, Damon. You may have Elena, the sheriff, and everybody else fooled, but not me. One wrong move and I'm gonna take you out."
Damon: "Now you need to stop with the witch's brew. You're starting to believe your own press."
Elena: "Damon, we're close enough now. I really wanna know how you're doing."
Damon: "I kissed you. Thought you kissed me back. Doppelganger hijinks ensued. How do you think I'm doing?"
Elena: "I think that you're hurt."
Damon: "Hmm, no, I don't get hurt, Elena."
Elena: "No, you don't admit that you get hurt. You get angry and cover it up and then you do something stupid."
Damon: "You're scared. You think Katherine's going to send me off the deep end, don't you? I don't need her for that. You know what? Why is it such a surprise that I would kiss you?"
Elena: "That's not a surprise. I'm surprised you thought I'd kiss you back."
Damon: "Now I'm hurt."
Katherine: "Believe what you want, Stefan. But I know the truth. And deep down so do you."
Stefan: "The truth? Well, the truth is you're the same lying, selfish, manipulative bitch that you've always been. So whatever it is that brought you here, let's just get on with it and leave town. Because if you don't, I will hunt you down and rip your heart out."
Katherine: "You wanna know why I'm here, Stefan? I came back for you."
Stefan: "Well, the problem, Katherine, is that I hate you."
Katherine: [stabs him] "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, Stefan, not the end of one."
Damon: "I kissed Elena."
Stefan: "Because you feel something for her! Because you actually care. And I'm not gonna let Katherine come in here and destroy that part of you that is finally, after all of the time, willing to feel something. She'll try to break you. She'll try to break us. And how we respond to that will define us. It's our choice."
John: "You are a Gilbert and you've been exposed to this town's darkest secret and with that comes responsibility."
Jeremy: "I don't believe in that family legacy stuff."
John: "Sooner or later you'll have to."
Damon (to Katherine): "Don't pout. It's not attractive on a woman your age."
Katherine (to Damon): "Stop. I already know your question and its answer. The truth is I've never loved you. It was always Stefan."
Damon(to Jeremy): "He wants to be a vampire. You wanna shut out the pain? It's the easiest thing in the world. The part of you that cares just goes away. All you have to do is flip the switch and snap!" [snaps Jeremy's neck]
Tyler: "I don't wanna be like this anymore."
Mason: "None of us do. That's why it's a curse, Tyler."
Katherine: "My name is Katherine. I was hoping you could give the Salvatore brothers a message for me."
Caroline: "What are you talking about? What message?"
Katherine: "Game on."
Posted: 13 years ago
hun there is already a appreciation thread for the VD quotes called "he says she says"

Please check these things before posting topics

Topic Closed