BV - Sep 21st 2010 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
In the morning, Anandi tries to make tea in the hotel room, but doesn't know how to use the equipment. She tries all kinds of crazy things like tearing apart the tea bags and boling milk in the water jug.She calls Jagya to drink tea and tells him to tell the hotel people to get a seive to filter the tea. Jagya sees the mess Anandi has made and calls her "gawaar" cause she doesn't know how to use tea bags.Jagya leaves to go to market. Anandi calls front desk and asks for more tea bags. The receptionists asks her if she needs anything else, Anandi goes down to ask for some fort. She gives vague details and the receptionist shows her photos of places. Anandi identifies the places and requests for arrangements to be made.

In Jetsar, Basanth comes to Gehna and apologizes for slapping her the previous night. Gehna tries to talk to Basanth abt his insecurities. Basanth is repentant for his actions He says he doesn't mean to hurt Gehna but ends up hurting her. Gehna tries to console Basanth.She tells him that they should solve their problems together. She suggests that they should go away for a few days. Basanth is not sure, but Gehna says they need to rekindle their relationship. Basanth agrees to talk to Maasa.

At MS mansion, Suguna narrates a story to the kids.Shyam calls her and she tells Shagun to stay with Varun. Varun tells Shagun to get the ball so they can play. The kids play. The ball falls down, Varun tries to get off the bed to get the ball, but is unable to. While trying to reach for the ball, Varun falls off the bed and cries out. S&S come there and tells them that he wants to play. Suguna consoles Varun.

Anandi makes proper tea for Jagya. Jagya returns with a salwar for Anandi. Anandi gives him tea and says she made it the English way. She goes inside to change. Jagya is impressed that Anandi learns so quickly and regrets calling her gawaar. Anandi comes out wearing a salwar. Jagya is stunned.

Precap : Anandi and Jagya come to the fort where Jagya was kidnapped as a kid. He remembers the past and shouts.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the super update priya di!
😛
i loved d part when anandi serves proper tea calling jag dehati....
n jag saying that she jus needs a hint n gets everything ryt....
thanks for the super update priya di!
😛
i loved d part when anandi serves proper tea calling jag dehati....
n jag saying that she jus needs a hint n gets everything ryt.... 😃
thanks for the update. need to watch todays episode to see how anandi looks in salwaar kameez.
i think anandi for the 1st time in many days shown some positive behaviour.. it was really nice of her to take efforts to learn new things..
i think anandi purposefully took jagya there so that he can conquer her fears..
am feeling bad for varun i think the future looks bleak for him.. i dnt know when that horrible RS will be punished for his deeds.. he has wiped out this kid'd future..
why isn't thayisa speaking out.. what he has done now is not something small which can be over looked... he should get paralyzed that will only a good punishment for him
get bedridden so that he cannot play his games anymore.. may be paralysis shld take away his ability to speak or something..

thanks for the update...
@pallai

Well we will not be that lucky where the villain gets caught so easily. Thaisa  is an old fashioned wife. Besides I think she suspects but is not 100% sure.

It will be Anandi who will bring out the truth , I feel. That will be like the old Anandi who used to speak her mind and she instinctively knew if something was wrong like in Teepri's case.

So we will have to wait for her to return till then nothing will happen.
Iam starting to like varun more and more every time i see him 🤗 ,he expressions are just so perfect 👍🏼 ...
thanx priya..so finally jagya's calling anandi a "gawar" has started making her WANT to learn new things..gud!!i miss the anandi who had a zeal to learn and understand things..wish the older one picks tht up soon..if taunts make it happen,so be it..
and basanth apologizing to gehna also looks like a development..hopefully he sticks to it and dsnt become a serial wife-abuser..we had enugh of tht in the initial phase of their marriage..so now if the two of thm work this out together it wud be a real positive progressive thing to show..👏
anandi toh jagiya se pehele doctor bangayee........phobia bhaganewali doctor......😆
nice one..........