Tuesday 21st Sep Upd Azhagana Ratchasi Villi arrived!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Meli for the super update!! 😊

Totally loved the first T&T scene!! πŸ˜ƒ When Thulz was all yearning for mother's love, it was just chooooooooo chweeeeeeet when TA changed the subject to bring a smile on her face by assuring he's her everything! πŸ€— I totally loved Thulasi's smile today, it was sooooooo genuine and sweeeet!! πŸ˜ƒ TA, you really have to be with Thulz to make her stop crying and smile more!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You need not buy her anything, all she needs is you and your love! That's enough for Thulz! πŸ˜‰ Solve your bank problem and make sure Thulz graduates in flying colors first, you can think about your baby's college admission later!! πŸ˜› On a serious note, one could see that he was quite determined to find a solution and take her with him! Yes TA, maintain this momentum, look for a house and take her with you! That's the safest for you both and for us too! πŸ˜›

Oh so Charu is the silent killer villi now!! 😲 Till now, I felt damn bad and guilty cos she seemed to be such an incredibly sweet gal! Now I got the answer to why she was like that, and need not feel guilty anymore! Woooooo! πŸ˜ƒ I was a lil happy that TA became enlightened and figured that she was acting too nice to him, but then later proved that he's the same old naive and foolish TA when he told her everything! Why TA why?? 😑 I just hope she doesn't use this opportunity to do something evil! 😭

I'm happy that atleast Sudha's father spoke sensibly and hope he drives in some sense into the whole family! I actually feel a tinge of sympathy for Lavs, surprisingly, even though she was all evil with regards to T&T! Poor girl!
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
.( Camera kind of focus on her with a villainous bgm playing..I seriously dont have any sympathy for her anymore, she knew his broke her heart and ditched her but the smart thing would have been to move on rather than be obsessed lover..save your dignity and self respect while you canπŸ˜›)

Tell this to thousands of women out there. πŸ€£ Okay, villi Charu is going out of her way - extraordinary ways mind you, to cause mischief.  That lady does the same role in most of her serials.
Thank you Meli for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ and i loved your side comments .

After misleading promo scenes we thought Charu to be villi and then again smypathised with her and in today's episode we got the answer. She is definetly a silent-dangerous person . She is the kind of person TA should be aware of and it is not Aanandh or Padma he should be careful with. I can' t believe her change over a night into such a villainous character. Is there any other reason yet to be revealed for her behaviour now. From the beginning she was showing some negative shades here and then and now we got to comfirm them.

Yes Meli, as you rightly said she is going to use that guilty feel TT have for her to ruin their piece of mind and happy life 😑. Noone would believe her to be so evil, even her parents have no idea about her so far. I don't think her father or mother ever understood her character. I think just like her parents never understood her, she never understood or accepted the reality and was/is living in her own world.Somehow i feel she created her own world and was indirectly forcing everyone emotionally to love/like her by showing her over-affection on them, be it her father, TA's mother, Lavanya or TA himself. She knows how to trap people in the name of being nice and a goody goody character. I feel this kind of characters need some psychiatric help πŸ˜•.TA, don't be naive and just don't believe that sympathy creating or guilt evoking girl. Go ahead with your life and make your wife happy.

I hope Sudha's dad gives the needed advice to his daughter and ruins her plan of Lavanya's marriage with her cousin. Or did he come to make sure that this alliance goes well.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super update Meli! 😊

The T&T scene was soooo cuteee&sweeeet.Thulasi looks so cute when she smiles😳....bad that we get to see cute Thulasi very rare.Even if he knows well that he can't do much to console her right now, he managed to bring smile on his wife's face. Please do it often TA, so that she does not have to ask for it, but you yourself. TA knows how to make her happy through talks but does not know how to show it through action.Ennathu....unakke inge job illai...athukkulle un paiyanukku abroadla job a😲...nee rombhave advanced paa πŸ˜†...tibeth buddha..spore perfume ellame ok than...but epdi kangaroos vaangi koduppe nee...un lollu ku azhave illaiyaa TA πŸ˜†.

Anandh, nee evlo nose cuts vaangikittalum unakku arivu varathu pola irukku..if you have such a father who is always looking out for a situation to blame you..how could you dare to eavesdrop....unnai un daddy mathavanga munnaadi avamaana padatharathula thappe illai...

Aiyooo Charu....nee rombha disgusting character a maarikittu vare ippo😑....i don't think that anyone would pity you anymore...the sympathy we got for you is gone forever...intha TA 😑...you can be a nallavan, but why such a loosu...ithila Thulasiya nee kapatha porenu vera sollure...unnaiye nerayya peru kapatha varanum pola irukku.

Sudha sould get nicely from her daddy if she comes with Lav's marriage. Lavanya, onnume theriyadha appavi ponnu maathiri vera T&T ai thitta pora😑.

Thanks for the detailed update. Loved your comments as well ( very true )

The first scene was awesome. The director showed how much TA loves Thuls and he would do anything to make her happy. This goes to show that they are going to be there for each other no matter who comes in between.

Charu turning into a villi was something that I expected. But she is turning out to be more dangerous than I imagined. TA and Thuls should be concerned about her more than people who confront them openly like TA's mom and Padma. (Barking dogs seldom bite ?)

Sudha's dad sounds very sensible. The way he started the conversation, he seems to be telling TA's mom to accept T&T. Hopefully !!!!

Waiting for tomorrow's update.
Thanks for the lovely update Meli. From the beginning Charu's character was unbelievable, she was too perfect from any other character in this serial. She is more dangerous than Padma & TA's mom. πŸ˜•

The scene between TA & Thuls was very nice and romantic, πŸ˜³. TA made her happy with his sweet talk but should prove it through his actions too. Eppo seiya poranno?

hmm after seeing this episode its turning like a ekta kapoor serialπŸ˜’ πŸ₯± For those who havent ever seen ekta serials, there is always a women who is villian. and everyone will conspire that the hero and heroine will not meet. this serial seems to be going the same way  I did not expect this. the list of villans/villi seems to be ever increasing. first Vel, then padma-mohan, then anand and now charu and maybe her entire family., of course TA mom is there too and sudha.  only Lav is left to turn villi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice update meli πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Meli! πŸ˜ƒ

T&T was super sweet, like watching two 15 year olds in love. When TA 😳 and said enakkum nee thaan ejamani amma, I was like πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aiyooo, he's become a total pondaati dhaasan. πŸ˜‰ Vettiya irunthaalam, epadi wifea smile pannonum nu therithu. πŸ˜† 

Even though Thuls knows TA is only speaking vetti, she managed to light up like a Christmas tree at his mere words. Paavom Thuls, so rarely does she seem happy.

Charu villi, what a surprise, lol. But man, with that BGM and her eyes looking all psychotic, that was a very scary scene, more scarier than any other villain on this show. Even Vel doesn't scare me as much.

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
thanks meli for the wonderful update.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow.......what a fabulous scene between T and T......
How sweet of TA......he changed her mind so nicely just to make her smile
as u all said Thulz looks so nice when she is all happy but unfortunately its very rare to see her like that..........

Charu.......like ranu u said.....she is so scary ..........a silent killer.......
Now i feel even if he had openly admitted his love towards thulz to charu.....she would have done anything to separate then and would have been overtime with her work to marry TA.........
I accept her angerness towards TA.......but all these are going to make her happy???????
which is her orignial identity.........just be soft to outside world and intentionally get things done by sympathy(emotionally blackmailing whether it is mom/dad/TA ) and silently workout from background to acheive things.........OMG..shes really scary......

Sudha's dad musy be advising TA amma to bring back TA and Thulz.............but if this lady plans to bring back them it would be just to torture them for what they had done and she would aptly replace Padma...........2nd part of ill treatment for Thulz......but this is very unlikely.....lets see

But after Thulz hung up he was just relaxed that he was successful in making his wife smile ...........hope he has gained some responsibilities and desperate about looking for a new house.........
VEL is yet to come..........so have to wait and see what would his reactions be towards T and T..........