Video & Written Update 21st September

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update. I have been waiting for it and checking IF every 10 mins since this morning :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you!! Shravani is so rude! I don't think I've ever heard her be nice to someone unless it benefited her, she is disrespectful. Can't she see that Manav and his family need all the support and help they can get right now? She needs to stop being so selfish.

Shame on Jaywant and Dharmesh for stooping so low, I hope Satish never signs the document and ends his partnership with Dharmesh.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

Archu really should be nicer to jaywant more
omeshwar thumbnail
why should archu be nice to jaywant????? he is only using her, i hope his true nature comes forward before she marries him!!!! jaywant and dharmesh are both very selfish and only career oriented!!! where is vaishu??? the ONLY sensible man in this series is satish! hope he doesnt sign the document! and shrav, instead of praying for manav she is verbally abusing sul....wat a shameless girl she is!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, Archana doesn't owe Jaywant anything especially after his latest actions. After seeing Jaywant and his parents in this episode, I don't want Archana anywhere near them. This serves Sulochana right, she was in such a hurry to push Archana into another marriage that she didn't take time to get to know who Archana would marry. I am just glad this is happening now and not after Archana's marriage, her life would have been hell!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarti for the update.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.. Shame on shrav.. Hope this marriage vl not take place
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for this. really hate dharesh jaywant and shvrni.
Yishun thumbnail

Never knew for Drahmesh to stoop so low as to listen to Jaywant

I wonder who is the boss he or Jaywan,
and come with such a dirty plot
Satish is the only one who has the brain, please do something to bring the truth out and save Manav

Archu should break the engagement with Jaywant