Kaathadi of the Week no 2 is...?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Friends...

A Big Hello, Inyia Vanakkangals, Salaam Namaste

to
All You Wonderful People Out Here..!πŸ€—

We had a blast with Sri on the hotseat last week until he started to thannikattufies my last set of questions which he is yet to finish offπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..but our grillerz were very good to grill him😎

Its a new week meaning time to move over to our next -------> baaliadu..I mean Member of the Week....😎

Few clues...about our next bakri...

Let's see how smart you can be

She  one of our upcoming singing talent...

Very bubbly and outgoing girl....πŸ˜›

A great fan of Tamil and Thulasi😳

&

This one will be very helpful for those who are stil cluelessπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhyLL2JLxg4[/YOUTUBE]

One  brownie points to those who figured out⭐️

its none other than

*KhPriya*

Congrats Priya and wish you all the bestπŸ€—

(credit to siggie MP_Radha)

Before the real grilling session starts, you need to answer to this questions:

Name:
Birthday:

Profession:
Hobbies:

Favorite color:
How I got started with IF:
My Favorite section on IF:

What do you think about Thendral Forum:
What do you think about the Thendral Dev Team?

***Thendral Forum Dev.Team***

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Priya Priya...........
En Priya Priya............

Haatu seatil potathum....
ethirikuthichu oda veenam.........

Yenge Poonalum......naanga thaane
ungal pinaaale ... varuvomilleeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

ooh priya priya...

Conga Ratulations daa Priya Chellom β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

my First Question is a Song Translation:

too bad our annathai Sri esssu....... now you chikkufies in my hands daa 🀣🀣🀣🀣

This song is a very popular song of MGR..but the song is indeed a great one 😎!

and it goes like this:

Thirudathey Paapaa Thirudaathey....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzN8Fs2AYc4[/YOUTUBE]

so priya chellom.. what you have to do is, give literal translation to the lyrics in the song.... that means the words in english have to come in the same order as the tamil lyrics 🀣

for example:

Thirudathey Paapaa Thirudaathey....
Steal No vu Baby Steal No vu
ps: feel free to add vu, gu in b/w to make it flow πŸ˜›

Question no 2:

Describe yourself in 5 words?

Question no 3:

At what age did you begin to sing, and who is your role model?

ennama kannu priya chellom....this is only the starter.......i willu come back with morevu😎!

Ensaai daa πŸ€—
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail
So here is my first set of koshtins, more to follow soon:

Q1. choose one of the following and you have to say why
1. Charu or thulsi
2. Dancing or Singing
3. Eating or Sleeping
4. Tamil or English
 still working for more questions
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ha ha ha priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy for u.....
thikki mukki aagama iruka try pannu ma.......
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yayyyyyy Priyaaaaa!!!!
Congraats Priya!!!!!!!!!
The time you got selected as MOTW is very apt. You are in hdays....so enjoy our qns.
Shubba akka...Priyava thikku muukaaduva....nammai thaan ava apdi pannuva...lol...
Aiyoo...i have to kasakkufy my brain to ask you qns Priya...i already asked you lot of qns.Akka...you too have to ask some new qns.
Priya....enjoy your week πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I am looking forward to your answere...i know they are gg to be funny πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
my set of q? to u sweet heart

1) Give tips on how can u make a "KARUGATHA DOSAI"

2) someone has stolen something from u....u found it.....
how will u scold them......(No harsh words, no sarcasam, no bad words)?????? But still u have to scold them.....πŸ˜‰

3) If u are in charu's shoes....how will handle T and T?????
(one condition TA va vitukuduka koodathu u shd be obsessed with TA)

4) U are forced to acheive a ranking in university, and there is another condition that u cant watch thendral??? what will u do???

5) what if u are locked in a room and forced to watch romance scenes between charu and TA amma continuously.........
(U are not allowed to sleep, talk, eat, no scolding).........If U watch this for a whole day then u can watch thndral everyday ..........there will be a relaxation to question no 4

6) what will be ur reaction to Thendral if there are no romantic scenes between T and T for 2 months(thought of writing 5 months.......i know we cant stand for even a week without T and T.....but still i want to know ur reaction)

7) what if there is a computer breakdown when u watch a most expected romantic scene between T and T after 2 months break from Thendral(cont from q no 6)

8) what if u get a call from your favourite celebrity and finally u find its a prank call??????( How will u chase out the person????)

9) Give tips on how to improve voice for becoming a good singer...........he he he

10) Whom do u consider your best friend in IF???????? ha ha ha

11) Whose update you like the most in Thendral section???

only one updater should be chosen........πŸ˜‰

12) write an update from your POV for the romantic scenes between T and T for Tuesday's episode ...i mean for (21/9/2010) If u want un karpanai valathai ithula sethukalam...parkalam how romantic u are
Hope this q? makes u happy ....1000 watts bulb is glowing i know.....

will think of more q?????

I can catch ur mind voice
"EVVALAVO PANNITOM ITHA PANNA MATOMA"..............
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† ada paavingala, naana???? 😭 but I'm pepped up and ready woooo nowww shoooottt outtuuu yourrruuu kostinssuuuu caamaaan yaaaar!! πŸ˜ƒ

Name: Priya

Birthday: 14 October 1989

Profession: Student (innum velaikku pogaleengo.. my future profession will most prolly be a doctor or singer 😊)
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, vettiying, mokka pottufying etc etc... πŸ˜†

Favorite color: Lighter shades of pink.. this one =)

How I got started with IF: When I was discussing about Thendral with my mental sistersu, Suba akka and Nikila akka asked me to join IF! 😊

My Favorite section on IF: I started off with the Tamil section and specifically the Thendral forum, so its my favorite and will always be!! πŸ˜ƒ

What do you think about Thendral Forum: Its really fun writing comments and mokkai (at times πŸ˜†), and discussing (includes dissing and cussing) Thendral and the characters with everyone here.. Really enjoy reading other's comments, and arguing/debating with respect to the story.. πŸ˜› often wake up in the middle of my sleep to watch the episode and to visit IF and this forum to write comments (thats why u see me posting stuff at really odd hours πŸ˜†), thats how addicted I am to IF, in such a short period of time.. πŸ˜‰

What do you think about the Thendral Dev Team? They are reallyyyyyy sweeeeet people, honestly, and they are always there to lend a helping hand, however busy they may be with other stuff and always make me feel at home!! Kudos to the team, really!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Congrats, Priya. πŸ‘

Naan ennoda usual 100 Qs a muthal la poi kandupidikkanum.. 😈

Arizes. thumbnail
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ My Next set of Q????

1) U are travelling somewhere........Ur flight is at 11:00 .....U reach the airport at 10:30.......... u had done a web check in........but still u are not allowed to board the flight .........
U argue with them with so many rules and question.....finally they get sick at your questions and agree to board you but with two conditions...they say the flight is already taxing.....which one will u chose.....remember u have to travel desperately......

choices
a) U have to run behind the flight , like bus la running la erara mathiri and if someone sees you are running behind, if they wish they can stop and u can get in

b) U can stand at the runway show your hand and if the pilot notices you he can stop and make u board,............bus a kai kamichu erikara mathiri

This is just an imagination......

Aiyo priya enna thitrathu kathula kekuthu

2) Describe us
In the bracket i have written a film personality avanga famous dialogue ethavathu use panni describe pannanum

eg
Khpriya(Vijay dialogue)  - "Oru vaati mudivu pannita En pecha naane keka maaten")

a) Shammu ( Vadivelu's dialogue)
b)Nikila ( Ajith dialogue)
c) Hema(T.R. dialogue)
d)Ranuja(simbu dialogue)
e) Me (Dhanush)

Seri ippothaiku ithu pothum................
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My first set of questions to my Priya darling😳.

1. You are given a chance to sing a film song (only one)...and you can choose the music director you wanna work with out of the following four composers: ARR, Harrish Jeyaraj, Ilaiyaraja, YSR...which one would you pick and why?

2. Same question like the first one...you again have been given a chance to sing a duet for a movie.
Which male singer would be your choice out of the following singers and why: Haricharan, Karthik, SPB, Jesudaas and Hariharan

3. You have attended two music classes of the famous singer Bombay Jeyashree....one of your favourite singers. If you had a chance to do a "Katcheri" with her...would you use that chance or not.If not why?

4.I know your voice is exactly like BJ's...how do you see it....is it good or bad in your POV?

5.You are a die hard fan of ARR...do you like his songs of 90's or latest 20's and why?

6. I heard you singing various songs like melody, western and folk song. I just love when you sing melody songs and i think they suit you the most. What do you think...which type of song is apt for your sweet voice?

7. If you have to sing a song with vulgar lyrics...would you accept it or not and why?

Finally....when are you going to sing a song for all the Thendral forum members or better for all the IF members. I am eagerly waiting for that Priya 😳.