Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Now It's 18th Oct Guys !! - Urghh

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
is it me or simply everyone thinks each new week we see this show being postponed again

before it was 20 sept then 11 oct and i just saw a new promo and now the date for pkyek [ why couldn't they have just let it be fanaa ] to start is 18

will this show even hit our screen in 2010 at this rate ? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what the ...........
a new promo???
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aahnu did he promo hd any glimpse of priya??

i too ws sad that it didnt air on 20th sept was reallly hoping it wld it wld hav been damn special but something even more specialllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr happened Remix got the greatest possible of honouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur of being amongst the top ten best shows of not the week nor the month neither the year but best show of the whole freaking DECADEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! and alllllllllllllllllll of them were rejoicingggggggg celebrating like adowable lil kidooooooooooooos so yeah i guess it didnt happen coz Priya had to relive the magic of Remixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx m so not sad now coz i know universe conspired for this miracle

but ya man i hope the show launches sooooooon and eighteenth oct is special its my budday eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so what better gift than a moment when i see the light of Priya Wal yet againnnnnnnnn???

EkPahelii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prachi..

what the ...........

a new promo???

no prachi its the same old promo but they are showing a new date 😡
EkPahelii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

aahnu did he promo hd any glimpse of priya??

i too ws sad that it didnt air on 20th sept was reallly hoping it wld it wld hav been damn special but something even more specialllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr happened Remix got the greatest possible of honouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur of being amongst the top ten best shows of not the week nor the month neither the year but best show of the whole freaking DECADEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! and alllllllllllllllllll of them were rejoicingggggggg celebrating like adowable lil kidooooooooooooos so yeah i guess it didnt happen coz Priya had to relive the magic of Remixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx m so not sad now coz i know universe conspired for this miracle

but ya man i hope the show launches sooooooon and eighteenth oct is special its my budday eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so what better gift than a moment when i see the light of Priya Wal yet againnnnnnnnn???

no smriti i guess they want to keep the look a secret hence only vivian and suku are shown as they are leads... and def they had to be shown - cos i think the looks would be very diff from those we see in all the other shows so nope Priya wasnt seen as i said its the same promo but a new date 😡

and ur Bday is on 18th 😃 wow well then may be Bhagu wants to make ur spl day evn better gal - if 18th is now the final one 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_naina

aahana ....18 oct????

yup naina hope its final this time
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Most of the S O shows are like that only , they show an earlier telecast date but always telecast it 2 - 3 weeks later !! 😆😆

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! nhii yaar cant b!!!
SERIOUSLYYYY???? 😕
EkPahelii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

OMG! nhii yaar cant b!!!

SERIOUSLYYYY???? 😕

yes afridi i know so annoying man
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aahna...my budday on nineteenth oct...eigteenth my budday eve...you know just a day before the D day😉