BV - Sep 22nd 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Such a vela episode!!

Jagya is stunned to see Anandi in a salwar. He is about to kiss her when he is interrupted by a knock on the door. The hotel staff tell JaAn that the car is ready. Anandi tells Jagya that she had the car arranged so that they could go out and tour. In the car, Jagya tells Anandi to only wear salwars throughout their stay. They come to the old fort that Jagya was in as a kid. Jagya is shocked to see the place.

Jagya does not want to enter the fort, but Anandi encourages him to overcome his fear. Jagya approaches each landmark and is reminded of his childhood horrors. As he cringes and hesitates to proceed, Anandi encourages him to go on. Jagya asks Anandi why she got him here. Anandi says she doesn't want Jagya to be afraid of this place and he should let go of his fear. She tells him that they should build some new positive memories at the place. She tells Jagya that this was the place when Jagya first hugged her.

Jagya is finally convinced and hugs Anandi and thanks her for helping him overcome his fear

Precap : Anandi and Jagya song and dance 😕

PS : I don't have patience to watch song and dance tomorrow. Feel free to post a written update

Thanks!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

2nd part....lack of emotionsss..........the hug was not good at all after the scream.....
i am little disappointed.......
Thanks for the update and I really appreciate ur patience to watch and update these episodes
I think the problem is the grown up Jagya and Anandi don't have the same chemistry as the little ones had. I am not even talking about romantic compatibility. The little kids were so much more natural and comfortable around each other. Prathyusha looks like she couldn't really care, and Jagya looks like he's just desperate :p
Really ðŸĨą was such a boring episode..O lord song and dance tommorow --Such sequences,i feel, look good in hindi movies but when it happens in serials it seems very awkward with bad dancing choreographed ..
Even funny is Anandi singing the song, in a voice that you can clearly tell is not hers. So weird!! Again, I think I have outgrown songs in movies too. When I was younger I used to always wonder why my parents had no patience for songs during movies. Now that I feel exactly the same, I know why they used to hate them 😆
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
thanx priya...song and dance routines are boring...esp in tv shows...background mein phir bhi theek hain,at times bt as a full routine its mostly dsnt fit..earlier shows long back used to have special original pieces of music for characters...thn this nutty phase started of using movie songs..
lolz... looks like these guys can never get over their obsession for these filmy sequences!!
An entire epi full of only JaAn 😕 Thats boring indeed n it makes you dislike the couple also. As for dance n song it's a vital part for SRs on small screen if you don't show a song the SR is a flop ðŸĪŠ
i know!
jag was soooooooooo scared initially.
wasn't able to move fwd or ws stuck.....
n immed aftr d shout.......
HORMONES......
MAIN KYUN DARUN!!!!!!
LOLZZZZZ HI HO GAYA AAJ TOH!!!!!!