Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Extreme steps in love are thrilling, says Vivian D

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Vivian D'sena who won many hearts with his good looks and impressive performance in shows like Kasamh Se, Ganga and Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna is back as the protagonist Abhay in STAR One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Vivian plays a supernatural character in this Dark Love story. We get the cool dude to speak about the concept of the show- Dangerous love.

Abhay is deeply in love with Pia in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and she reciprocates but Vivian reveals that he has not been very lucky in love in real life. "The story of my crush is very different (laughs). When I was in class 7 there was a girl who had a crush on me but I was not interested in her. She proposed to me but I rejected. Later on I realized that I too have feelings for her but it was too late by then. The girl was already in a relationship with some other guy." We would say that is also dangerous twist in love' Vivian gets candid as he confesses that he is not the kind of guy who will attempt anything scary to please or impress a girl. This is not very surprising as we are sure Vivan does not need to attempt such thing since he can win over any girl with his charm and cool dude attitude.

From when it has been revealed that he is the face of Abhay in the story, his photographs are exchanged and downloaded on the net in full force. His facial features ' his jaws, his intense eyes and the literally deadly looks are one of the active topics in discussions.

"However I feel that sometimes one has to take extreme steps in love because it can be thrilling and it is also necessary sometimes", says Vivian. He sounds like a true romantic as he adds" I truly believe that there is always an alternative made by God. He helps those people who really love each other so just believe in him."

Vivian admits that he is a huge film buff and loves all Salman Khan movies. However when asked about which movies portrayed danger in love best he chooses two Shah Rukh Khan movies "I feel that Darr is the movie that portrayed danger in lover best. Then there is also Baazigar that I liked."

Vivian signs off by saying that the viewers can expect to see something that they have never seen before on Indian television in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. "It is a different concept that has never been shown on Indian TV. I hope the audience encourages and appreciates the new concept".  

Edited by radt - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww he is a sweetheart.., love him.... Tfs
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hahaha............
d gal who proposed to him must have been such a big despo........when vivu rejected her she caught sumbody else so quickly🤣
luvd this post though....❤️

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: chakku

hahaha............
d gal who proposed to him must have been such a big despo........when vivu rejected her she caught sumbody else🤣

sry for double post
i dont knw how to delete it
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chakku

hahaha............
d gal who proposed to him must have been such a big despo........when vivu rejected her she caught sumbody else so quickly🤣

😆😆😆
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm his story was really funny...thanks for the article...he is cute as vivian and hot as abhay
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Radt it's an old article...but yeah..Vivian is alyk Abhay..🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
More than the article, I'm interested in the fact that Radha posted this on th 22nd Sept and members are replying to it on 19th Dec!! How did you guys even manage to find this thread???!😆
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

More than the article, I'm interested in the fact that Radha posted this on th 22nd Sept and members are replying to it on 19th Dec!! How did you guys even manage to find this thread???!😆

arre Hai..😆 hat's off to that member yaar..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

arre Hai..😆 hat's off to that member yaar..

Hamari pyaari meaw!!! Please enlighten us as to how you stumbled upon this thread!😉