Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok tell me one thing..i have won a siggie in a contest here..how do i attach tht as a signature?it asks for a link for loading avtars and no amt of copy paste works on the signature box..its not a link actually,its a photo..i know am sounding stupid bt i really dnt knw this stuff..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok let me try helping you..

You won this from IF?? The  its easy..

Click right button on the picture.. select properties and you will see the link to that photo. Copy the link and then go to your signature box. then paste it like this,.
  us ethe code [IMG]

and then submit.. it should work.. if not let me know
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uma on pasting the link it dsnt show the pic on the preview..just the name of the link tht i have pasted..what u have written "us ethe code [IMG]",tht has to be written too kya?
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Making the post sticky, I may not be very active on this thread but will pop in every now and then

Thanks Uma!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

The profile one and the spammers someone else.. But the Geet n mann waali mein khud๐Ÿ˜ณ

</div>
<div>
Geet is here๐Ÿ˜†

WOW ๐Ÿ‘ so many beautiful creations there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   The one in your message is very nice-i saved it to see on full screen-looks great,i liked ๐Ÿ˜‰ the little (c)ammoos ๐Ÿ˜† good idea ๐Ÿ˜Š
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woooa Woooaa Woooaa what have I missed... 

Balika Div present !!!  this is an awesome idea :-)) thanks for starting this thread :-)))))

Can someone please fill me in with whats happening?? what is "Siggie"  , Banner etc etc... Have been tied up with studies lately.. and as and when I find time I login to check whats happening in IF.. reading updates..

I did ask about this "Maan" in the other thread as well...

Plss plss mujhe bhi batao yea kaun hai?? 
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx uma..this looks kinds complicated..and am very technologically backward..will take time..lol..

Yeaa congrats Anu.... My most fav couple on Indian TV ... Ishaan and Suhaan... love SGP ๐Ÿ˜Š
sudss thumbnail
ah atlast, finished reading u guyz ๐Ÿ˜‰  so tht was all the discussion i missed!

anu, congrats for winning the contet dear.  and goodluck on ur fun journey into the world of siggies :)

ammoos thumbnail
You missed nothing jaanu๐Ÿ˜› 
ammoos thumbnail
Nothing.. just a lecture on sigies and sa tutorial on how to add a signature๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ