!!!Balikas GupShup Zone!!! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
y u saying tht uma dear?ur going to be hard on people who break rules..thts justified..
Thankies 🤗 The shoes am wearing is not so cool 😆
anyways whatelse
break rules... well ours is a sweet forum, dont u think??  u must see the other ones.. like tht of uttaran and all! gawd!  u wont have to have a strict hand here 😊 here all the kids are well behaved, teacherji 😊
dnt get me started on uttaran..i quit tht place in revulsion..
Yes am happy that it's BV n all here knows well how to avoid fights ⭐️
hv seen u there anu, so i am sure u know how its like... at some point of time there used to be so much of negativity in the forum there... 
@ ammoos,
yeah, except for  a few... and i guess they were banned... but still..  they'd all come back with another name...  
btw, cant u fish them out using the ip log available to the moderators?
Only GMs can do that. Anu it's not Uttaran none of the shows are doing well. All have messed up the story so badly that I for one has lost interest in them atleast for the time being. Surprisingly the only one I watch is WRWMK 😲 Which is way too nice than any other
umm uma there is this one member who is hiberanting rt now (thank u God) who gets real rude..he/she has been banned once bt the MIDs were not i think..now whenever there is an arguement(which has decreased coz koi uske muh nahi lagta) all the MIDs keep reiterating what this person is saying..now tht there is a track on gehna,be prepared for the hibernation to finish..lol..
uma the issue wid UT is tht only few members get warnings and sum others equally at fault dnt..tht has pissed mostly everyone..and all have quit..rules shud be the same for all na..tht is the only complaint we all have..