Balika Vadhu

!!!Balikas GupShup Zone!!! - Page 6

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
anuuu...  dont remind me of the gehna fights... they are making her the helen of troy... waging war over a beauty - shez good at everything, and sad tht ppl are fighting over her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's totally upto the Mods we are no one to comment on that πŸ€“
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
anu,just saw your siggy  πŸ‘πŸΌvery  nice πŸ‘
agree about that gehna fan πŸ˜‘ really agar ek word koi bole toh peeche pad jaathe hain,iam sure even neha marda would stay clear of such fans
sudss thumbnail
@ammoos,
we were speaking of the uttaran IF forum all through...  mentioning this coz i felt u were speaking of the show itself... but looks like its clear to u now :)

@ anu,
thts what uma just mentioned -the not so cool shoes they are in...  the moderators are doing their best there too... but the thing is, unilke b, tht show has real black characters... and when ppl criticize them,  moderators must be weighing the rules.  its a narrow line between rights and wrongs when the criticism is on the negative characters. 
sudss thumbnail
yup jyo... like anu said, thank god all those fights are in hibernation now...  n i just hope they freeze out underground πŸ˜Š
ammoos thumbnail
Jo the best way for is ti ignore that's only what we can do there are things we really cNt help
agree sides there are lot of things happening behind the screen which ordinary member don't know n I just have one thing to say Moderating is beyond rocket science
ammoos thumbnail
Ok me signing off it's too late. Happy chatting have fun πŸ€—
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sudss

anuuu...  dont remind me of the gehna fights... they are making her the helen of troy... waging war over a beauty - shez good at everything, and sad tht ppl are fighting over her

@bold: woh EK hi hai..baaki saare uske MIDs hain.even the language is the same..i dnt remember who it was bt sum1 had actually posted to to say tht "whatever u have to say u cud have said wid ur original ID"πŸ˜†
u wudnt believe i have had PMs also asking me y i was jealous of neha marda...
sudss thumbnail
so there was this attack behind the screens too??  in pm?? i never got any, thank god...  wonder what is this persons intention... and i dont understand why he/she has to take everything upon himself and believe every one is against his /her thoughts... in fact, most of us here do agree neha is gorgeous and a great dancer.  but still (s)he goes on n on
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i had a problem wid sum of the articles he/she used to post..they wud be derogatory to ALL other actors and glorify neha..sumtimes i think the suthor of those articles is also the same person..i got attacked coz of tht..and it was ugly..meri family tak pahunch gayi woh..patience khatam ho gayi so i asked mods to step in..the post got trashed and he/she landed up wid another post wid the same article..sum people are very thick-skinned..