Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooh😲  i got PMs  too -how much do u like neha ðŸ˜†hadh hai yaar, i didnt reply but then said    to myself ,"pehle toh theek-thaak   hi  lagthi thi, par jab se tumse mulakaath(or mukka-lath ðŸ˜‰) hui hai bilkul bhi nahi😆
very thick skinned,anu,rhinoceros bhi sharmaa jaaye😆
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
hey guys,what do you think will happen at Common wealth games mess😡😲 nobody coming,  guess saare  medal india kobhi milegaa..really   saaad, sab india kaa naam badnaam ho raha hai😭
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now a absolutely believe uma wuz ryt... the right treatment for such ppl is to ignore them...  totally boycott all the posts and articles posted in rude terms...  its not that we hate anybody... and we admire the qualities of all the actors/ actresses in the show... but that doesnt mean u love one person and just for tht reason bash the others. 
sudss thumbnail
jo, about commonwealth games...its so sad to see india being let down so pathetically... i wish the organizers could gulp down a lil less of the funds - even half what went into the account should have been good enough for a decent set up.  but looks like they ate it all 😔 sorry to say that... but its gonna be a permanent black mark on our map.  buildings collapsing just days before the games...  construction not yet done...  what is this??  we knew this was coming, well in advance!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree abt the CWG..7.5 billion spent and the standard of prep is for all to see..its worse thn pathetic..and all thru the world we are going to be famous for how to fill personal pockets wid tax-payers money..BPL logon ke liye khana nahi hai and 4000 bucks spent on each toilet paper roll..kamaal hai..
pjyo thumbnail
yeah ðŸ˜¡sudss and anu ,its pathetic  dogs are running inside games village,water logged breading ground for mosquitoes ðŸ˜¡dengue paradise..yeh kalmadi  and party kithnaa paisaa khaayenge😡
 heard chidambaram  has given ultimatum to them,seems too late now..Really ,sab milke india ke izzath ki band bajaa rahen hai😭
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
and now now now!!
supreme court does its bit too...
ayodhya verdict differed by a week...  why??  are they waiting for the games??? so that we can burn india without much resistance from the police who'll shuttling from the games village to the riot spot??  whats happening... we r screwing things up!
Edited by sudss - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
haan re, will these issues ever be resolvedayodhya and kashmir and all,when will humans stop fighting over gods and start worrying about mere mortals
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Hello, Guys, please any of you feel free to post September 23rd written update today

Thanks!
sudss thumbnail
whether we hv to fight or not, is another question...  but i strongly feel we should alteast make sure that our internal issues are solved within ourselves and not when theres a whole lot of foreign media camping here...  it will have its repercussions for years n years to come