Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oye radha take chill pill sweety..........
esi koi baat nehin...............
and pax for me today's epi is much better than yesterday's epi....
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's epi was not that bad.. infact a decently taken one... good job there
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
not maan fans uma di!!!!!!!!
but gurmeet chaudhary fan definitely there!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha radha😆i thought your update very funny,guess you were trying the silly 😆 comedy version😆although i didnt get why   kerosine  usage 
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Now more than anybody else, I am hoping to God that Anandi is not knocked up. Oh God! What is wrong with me, am praying that a fictional character is not pregnant 😆

Out of curiosity, I checked out Geet last night. The story is out and out romantic. Its nice to see its atleast funny. Gurmeet is highly allergic to clothes, he is looking for excuses to remove his shirt 😆  I hope they stop showing flashback scenes though, half the air-time in every episode is wasted on flashbacks. I am not sure if I will watch further, if BV goes back into a slump, I may
pjyo thumbnail
haaa😆 "praying that a fictional character is not pregnant" 
loving,hating,arguing about  fictional character -isnt that what we all do,the purpose of this forum😊 love the passionate way members react😊
true BV,it is getting hard to keep watching all the flashbacks
priya,i too checked out little bit of geet out of curiosity yep😆,he is \ highly allergic to clothes😆
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
What other serials do people watch here?

I currently watch BV and a tamil serial called Nathaswaram...everything else is US shows. There's a whooooole bunch of season premieres this week!! See that's a concept I hope India picks up...airing serials in seasons.

So what do you guys watch?
pjyo thumbnail
nathaswaram-must be  musical,is it ? 
here not too many choices as in US-shows are usually shown much later,they just finished 'lost' ,now showing 'bones' so watch that,also comedy stuff like how i met your mother,and  jay leno tonight show😊
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
ROFL.

Only name is musical...serial is full of family problems! Its entertaining though....interesting to see family dynamics so different from Hindi serials.

Yeah, I believe US-shows airing in India are also not the most recent...there's a few weeks or months' lag I believe.

I have sooooo many shows to watch on my DVR, I don't know which one to watch....hey watch Big Bang Theory if it airs in India...it is HILARIOUS!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i follow a lot of shows on IF bt watch only sasural genda phool on tv..and FRIENDS on laptop..a lil bit of HOUSE MD once in a while bt usme bahut dimag lagana padta hai..side effects of being a doctor,u just cnt stop running diagnostics,even for fictional characters...priya,i loved how u were "praying for a fictional character to NOT get pregnant"..