vansh mus be happy

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okkkkkk ppl here we see our dearest "tapasya" goin  brankrupt n countin the min money left with her. maharani barbad ho gyi.....!!!!!
vansh in the heaven must be soooooo happy to watch his killer suffer like this: no house no family no friends no work no money n nowwwwwww stayin in chawl......serves her right indeed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he will be heart broken when she would again get back to his Haweli and torture his braindead wife 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for the time bein we can enjoy this moment
TitansFan thumbnail
more then we he can ๐Ÿ˜†...... yes 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.............................Worst crime of her was manipulating Vansh from his marriage days..........the way she mentally polluted his mind with all crap, ๐Ÿ˜ญ...it was she who created all mis understandings..n then dragged him to suicide.....those last moments , his shaking head, his teary eyes , throbbing with emotions..that gunshot......i hate that devil 4 doing this to a person who was just coming out of his turmoils๐Ÿ˜ญ

I dunno whether he wud b happy or not ....he should be๐Ÿ˜ณ ...but yah he must be missing his teacher jee.........๐Ÿค—

gud post Neha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

good post neha...๐Ÿ‘
its always said anything thats easily earned is easily lost too... hence she lost all that money she had earned thru cheating...

Our Vansh hope he gets peace seeing that taps suffer...but this suffering is hardly any suffering... she needs more horrendous punishment ...she shud rot away for taking our vansh away from us...

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i want rohit's entry in a unique way. he should come as a multi millionaire from new york or chicago and he is coming to india for the purpose of some deal with bundellas and once they called him to their house for dinner. then the encounter of vansh's xerox with bundellas takes place.๐Ÿ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
lol as much as i like rohits acting , i dont want him in this show 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But still she has around 5000/- ๐Ÿ˜ฒHow 
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Money came easily and went easily much overconfident lady. whenever she lack money police comes to take  care of her ๐Ÿ˜Š. But im enjoying the ways Taps ki dhajiya udarahi hain ๐Ÿฅณand CVs are giving her dose to all her karam she did in past