Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@divy aare usse paise doosroono ke upar marne ki aadat hai naa toh uss waqt kucch money idhar-udhar gir gaya hoga jo kisi "imandaar hotel employee" ne rakh deye honge. kyunki uss se "imandaari" ki umeed rakhan toh "hatheli par sarson ugane" jaisa hoga!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

.............................Worst crime of her was manipulating Vansh from his marriage days..........the way she mentally polluted his mind with all crap, 😭...it was she who created all mis understandings..n then dragged him to suicide.....those last moments , his shaking head, his teary eyes , throbbing with emotions..that gunshot......i hate that devil 4 doing this to a person who was just coming out of his turmoils😭

I dunno whether he wud b happy or not ....he should be😳 ...but yah he must be missing his teacher jee.........πŸ€—

gud post NehaπŸ‘πŸΌ

although it was jus a show but impact ofthat scene was realy huge. its soooooo niceto c tappu suffer

nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

But still she h

as around 5000/- πŸ˜²How 

dear look @  2 things :
inflation rate
n tapu dears luxury ki habit

u think 5000 will last for long?
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

good post neha...πŸ‘
its always said anything thats easily earned is easily lost too... hence she lost all that money she had earned thru cheating...

Our Vansh hope he gets peace seeing that taps suffer...but this suffering is hardly any suffering... she needs more horrendous punishment ...she shud rot away for taking our vansh away from us...

well said charu. al tat she  earned was by means of cheatin n not her hard erned money. she even back stabbed raghu who helped her come outa jail.

actualy raghu has shown her the real Aukat : wat she deserves
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

okkkkkk ppl here we see our dearest "tapasya" goin  brankrupt n countin the min money left with her. maharani barbad ho gyi.....!!!!!

vansh in the heaven must be soooooo happy to watch his killer suffer like this: no house no family no friends no work no money n nowwwwwww stayin in chawl......serves her right indeed

he is in  heaven ........ don't say that  yaar😭😭....... my heart breaks hearing itπŸ˜­πŸ˜•..................... hmm😲........... he will be backπŸ˜ƒ
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much be vansh want to punish tappu,i want veer iccha to marry & then do romance in front of tappu own eyes

that i think will be the greatest punishment ,but i think cv's have made theis mind to never unite veer iccha so this scenario will always be a dream
eku_1501 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi123

he is in  heaven ........ don't say that  yaar😭😭....... my heart breaks hearing itπŸ˜­πŸ˜•..................... hmm😲........... he will be backπŸ˜ƒ

yaaaaah... vansh is is HEAVEN for sure....😊😊😊 wht an innocent soul he was...😊😳😳😳 i STILL miss him like anythng...😭😭😭😭
vansh will b happy whn these CVs will unite him with his ONLY LOVE ichcha...😳😳😳 PLEASE BRING HIM BACK NOW...😭😭😭😭 m really waitng for soooooooo long now...😭😭😭😭 PLEASE...!!😳😳

vansh singh bundelaaaa.... I LOOOOOVE U...!!πŸ€—
Oh dear vansh......why dont you come as aatmna and kill the stupid psycho tap duck.....and take her to hell and torture her there :D

atleast the world will be cleaner place with one psycho killer less and uttaran viewers will be spared the constant sight of her twisted face.πŸ˜ƒ
eku_1501 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evita.

Oh dear vansh......why dont you come as aatmna and kill the stupid psycho tap duck.....and take her to hell and torture her there :D

atleast the world will be cleaner place with one psycho killer less and uttaran viewers will be spared the constant sight of her twisted face.πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 i wud LOVE to see vansh's aatma TORTURING taps... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evita.

hey Evita welcome back dear ..sooooooooo long N did u read shonuu's post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aah i always love yr wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰