BV Update 23rd Sept 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update. ye masa ki prob kya hai. pati patni milke rahen to prob ladte rahen to prob. wo masa nhi musibat hai
nice episode........😊
kal se toh bahat achha tha aaj.........
very nicely shot  episode.....no complain at all from me......
jag as usual looking good but prats is also looking good on yellow salwar and the frock😳
while anandi changing the cloth sukar manao jag ne key hole se dekha nehin...........πŸ˜†....thoda sudhar gaya hai chhora.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
gehena is gr8 in precap...kya dialog hai yaar...dadisa ki bolti bandh......πŸ˜²πŸ‘

He didnt do it because he no longer need to do that act naπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

It was a fairly nicely shot SR.. that too with the kids at this age..

One thing I wonder wont the holtel waaley asks for the prrof of their relation.. or would they just allow two kids to share the room simply
yeah serial hai....yahan kuchh bhi hosakta hai.......(no ID proof)πŸ˜†
wese shanky kahan se kid dikhta hai............
he is a dashing ...handsome guy yaar not a kid.....πŸ˜‰
OMG gehna's the bomb....can't believe she actually had the guts to say tat to maasa.....u go gurlπŸ₯³πŸ˜†

FinallyπŸ˜‰ !! !! !! 'Jewelry heist''  over and done  with, jagya daaku  ne saari jewellry  churaa liπŸ˜†,we need new jokes now  πŸ˜†   
liked precap--gehna dailouge  with dadisaa greatπŸ‘
Jagya ne gehno ke saath saath Anandi ka dimaag bhi chura liya!

Anyway, its better hotel doesn't ask id proof. Although Anandi is 18 and can legally married, Jagya is not per the law. He is only a year older than Anandi and I believe boys should be 21 to get married.
chalo jagya finally jewellery chura hi le gaya..ab naye jokes dhundne padenge..lol...
and GO GEHNA..tht character is great i tell u..what spirit she has..maasa ko aise hi din mein do-teen bombshell padne chahiye..theek ho jayegi jaldi..
Gehna is super.... Massa needs to hear this big time.... Now Ghena need not worry after all she is the bahu of a wealthy family like Massa and her sasur would never taunt her for anything but will take care of her under his palkon ki chaaon mein.. i badly wants Gehan and Basanth to leave massa's slave's haveli