Why is Ichcha rude to Veer?????? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I think Ichcha is silly and i don't know for what she is doing these rituals and...... things for?

She has lost whatever she had to..................

Veer is guilty party here coz he must understand that ichcha has only loved one person whole heartedly.............and that is Tapasya.

He must move on now...
Lol how funny.....

Instead of showing that a widow can demand for happiness in life they are showing her as some one who would rather suffer bakwas ..... 

Dont widows have a life ?? oh please get a life ////

I want her to come out of her miserable life and fall in love with veer again , (no bashan about traditions had enough) ....

She should have understood by now , that the more u run away from love it will come to u more ---veer coming to her always 

where as the way u push urself on someone in name of love they go away as far as they can -------- taps rubbing herself to veer 

before ppl to jump on my post , iam differenciating as , veer and icha agree or not were lovers how hard u try , no one can deny it till they die 

where as taps it was lust and nothing more 
Originally posted by nandtina

According to me ichcha keeps on behaving rudely to veer so that she doesnt fall in luv with him once again...πŸ˜‰ 
Still now she has a feeling for veer which she does not want to disclose at any cost..πŸ˜•
In the last episode only it was shown that she was thinking of veer,the moments when veer was taking care of her..😍 she was even telling to herself that why veer is making her weak..
so this is my pov regarding ichcha's rude behavior to veer..😑
wat do u guys think???plz share ur opinions...
agree with u..icha is doing all this to stay away from veer....
I personally find it difficult to believe any girl can fall in actual love three times in one year. ANd especially in such circumstances!
well she was forced to marry vansh , even if she loved him its not real one , u should be smart enough to know it 

well Taps can fall in love and romance with sid , then claim she loves veer and then donno wats in her mind . 

why not icha ?? after all first love is strong 
Originally posted by JayaV

well she was forced to marry vansh , even if she loved him its not real one , u should be smart enough to know it 

well Taps can fall in love and romance with sid , then claim she loves veer and then donno wats in her mind . 

why not icha ?? after all first love is strong 

πŸ˜† She was not FORCED to marry Vansh she did it cos she loves Tapu the most in this world and wanted to save Veeya marriage. It was her own stupidity! And who said her love for him was not real? I believe it was and not just because I dont like Veer and Ichha but because Ichha is a sanscaari girl and to fall in love with a husband who loves you so much is not unexpected😊 Also her connotation these days when she says...mera vansh...mera pati...all these rituals she is doing and the way she is consistently hugging his pic...I think its obvious she had fallen in love with him😊 First love is not everything and in ichha's case love before marriage is apparently not that important compared to other things and this was clearly highlighted everytime she has been rude and mean to Veer! If she truly loved Veer she never would have thought him capable of murder and she wouldnt be doing all this torture on him either! She always fails to understand him!

suit urself , 
jaya i agree that icchha was a bit forced 2 marry vansh by naani asking her taps happiness. but she did luv vansh & it was true also & its really difficult 4 her 2 again fall in luv wid veer . i don't think 1st luv is strong basically 1st luv is always a flop in real life & its generally attraction nothing more. as scientists also've proved that concept of 1st luv is totally absurd related 2 human nature & pyschology!! oderwise more than half of the population wud've been bcum deranged like"laila-majnu".πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but again her thinking abt veer as her devar & asking him 2 accept her as bhabhi a bit illogical , irrational & stupid!! and she can marry veer as in india its v.common practice in many villages & small towns & 2 sum extent in big cities 2 marry younger bro after 1st or elder bro's death!! nad i'd myself seen such cases & worked wid such ppl whether male or female!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
  so i don't've any objection 2 it & neither it shud b 4 oder ppl  as its not against any morality or ethics. but it doesn't mean i want veer-icchha bcoz veer is icchha's 1st luv i want them both 2gether bcoz i think veer is understanding & nice human being & not just luv icchha but cares & trusts her 2 v.much no matter wat she thinks of himself!! so she shudn't b atleast rude 2 him & suspect his motives as hes not doing this 2 get close 2 her but just bcoz he wants her happiness & his bro's soul 2 b in peace whom he also luvs.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
 she thinks that by accepting frndship of veer shes betraying vansh's memories as its human nature 2 think like this bcoz in india women r taught not think any1else oder than her husband so women's thinking has been set like this & it"ll take time & even sumtimes educated gals also fell prey 2 such thinking owing 2 human pyschology & complex nature!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

sorry 4 such a long post & thanx 2 those who read it!!⭐️⭐️
i would love to show what i feel esp to u tiny , on ur post , it makes sense but i will drop my part too as its u and not srk ... but after a while, iam working on vm 

i would love to show what i feel esp to u tiny , on ur post , it makes sense but i will drop my part too as its u and not srk ... but after a while, iam working on vm 
u r welcum dear!!i luv 2 know ur POV as i know we ppl r almost likeminded though in sum cases like 1st luv etc. we may differ but overall we agree abt veer-icchha!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
 and best wishes 4 ur vM making!! r u making on shanak again. 1st 1 was really nice!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈEdited by tiny15 - 13 years ago

right now working on 1st vm for Raga..........thx for liking them 

Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago