24 hours he is spying ichaa

he is a male he also should show some head weight

otherwise ichaa will not understand the value of veer

now mai will start thinking abt veer and ichaa's marriage

any way they want a grand child to carry on their family

then our tappu madam will start thinking abt all the luxuries in life

as usual a grand wedding and tappu's nautanki
Posted: 13 years ago
veer has taken a very good decision to stay away from ichcha..now ichcha will realise the importance of veer in her life in his absence and hope she find herself guilty for behaving sooo rudely with him..

everyday same story then everyone will get bored

so some spices in their love

i want veer to become like that

he is tooooo much kind towards ichaa
Yes, finally a good decision by Veer. He also came to the realization that Iccha has not understood his love and neither him. He was being trampled all over by Iccha, so this decision will be good for him.

Though i love ichcha,i think she has always played with veer's feelings. She got him married to Tapasya without his permission or even thinking about what will go through him. She accused Veer of killing his brother. Did she even remember that it was Veer who sacrificed his love for his brothers and ichchas happiness. Had ichcha truly loved Veer, she would have trusted him..she would have known him in and out...in no way cud she have thought abt this...moreover she almost hit him with her harsh words...and he was in tears....and now all the devar-bhabhi funda...y shud she be rude to him...this is inexplicable....Veer's love was true and pure...But ichcha...she never loved him the way he loved her...

And one question is...Ichcha behaved rudely to Veer when she suspected that he might have killed Vansh...But how can she even pray for Tapasya or think about her, when she knows that she is the one responsible for Vansh's death...Y is it that Ichcha is always shown as rude towards Veer only and no one else...Not to Tapasya,Naani or even Mai .... She has always been rude only to Veer....i am not able to understand why....if she was able to truly love Vansh and no one else, she shouldnt even be giving a damn about the existence of Veer...so does that mean that she lover Veer, feels she has right on him and hence hurt him....i am confused...
im nt liking her rude behaviour either bt u can c wer she is comin from, it wil tke time 2 gt ova vansh's death bt m sure she wil realise the depth of veer's tru love n accept him soon...m waiting for veecha reunion becoz its always been veecha, vansh n taps wer jus the unwanted angle in their love story, well mayb nt vansh bt taps for sure...