Thendral 23 September Thursday Written Update

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Priyaaaa....Thankkkkkksss alot for the wonderful update and Hema for the pics πŸ€—πŸ€—. When i was reading the last scene it was like rewatching it πŸ‘πŸ‘.First time update panra maathiri therila...πŸ˜ƒ greattttttttttttttttttttt.................

Yayyyyyyy yuppyyyyyyy....welcome back Vel πŸ‘....and Priyaa you gave super duper varaverppu for him in your update...and the interesting part is that he is still a baddie and he is more dangerous now. I thought he is a changed person when he was talking to his sister but once he heard Thulasi is married....and when he went into his room and the way he was reacting when Jeyaraj came....aiyooo....was really scary like you said Priya . And moreover he does remember that Thulasi has hit him with Kuthuvilakku. Appo ippo yaarukku jail???...Thulasika...illai Thamizhukka...illai for both of them aa? For Thamizh it is Charu and for Thulasi it is Vel and both them do believe that they are good ppl. Aiyoooo rendu perum too naive.Intha serial la villains and villis ellarume different a irukkaanga or yosikkiraanga..athuvum T&T weak points kandu pudichu revenge panna nenaikraanga.....NR sir was great as always. I hope we could see some more exciting and interesting episodes from now on and hope the story moves on with lot of action...comedy and romance....hope to see the old youngaayudham with soeme funny actions along with his maams and his hilarious mind voice πŸ˜†

And again T&T scene...it was like wooowwww...and i just loved TA's dialogues and Thulasi kooda was rasuchufying him but did hide it πŸ˜†. Inge rendu ooty and oru silma kedaikkuma and kuttyma ku kutty idli 🀣🀣🀣. Ahhhh maannn...TA was so cute and sweet😳. And the waiter was hilarious too. Intha seriala chinna chinna characters panranvanga ellame rombha hilarious thaan like the post man boy (Anandh's thoothu pogum puraa) or Chitthi Chutthi paiyan or the ice cream boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Deepak and Shruti did a great job today..as always...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aiyayyooo Kumaran T&T  ai happy a kaamicharunna...pinnaadi ethachum Tsunami ready aagittu irukkunu artham...enna thaan nadakka poratho therila...okk..ippo Vel vanthachu...appo Thulasi's mommy ippothaikku varamaataanga...sigh..sigh...sigh...or is she the saviour of T&T????πŸ˜•

Priya and Hema....once again thaanks for doing the updates and picsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shebbaaaaaaa Priya, un aasai ellam neraivaithu. You got to write an awesome update for an awesomely perfect episode! πŸ˜ƒ Good job πŸ‘πŸ‘ And i love love love Vel's welcome. very well deserved. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

First, a big welcome backπŸ€—Vel! Villain enna ungalai maari thaan irukonum.

Today's entire episode was awesome. Very very rarely is there an episode where there is nothing bad to comment on. Vel's great dialogue, funny and evil at the same time.😈 TA's dialogue was simply vetti but completely loveable. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So Vel is going in Charu way of evil, not psycho but be a nallavan and get revenge. He wants to kill TA eh, well, TA sethaalam avan Thuls uyiroda iruka varaiyum summa thirupi thirupi polaichu varuvan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heheheh, I cannot wait to see T&Ts confrontation with Vel, will be simply superb! (Meli, you should get your popcorn ready ma!)
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics hema!

After watching today's epi, realized that TA is definitely an unusual romantic πŸ˜‰ 

TA doesnt just compliment Thuls beauty but he also praises his own beauty.... to the max... 🀣
Secondly, usually when in love, people tend to quiet down but for TA, his lollu pechu just seems to increase exponentially! πŸ˜† The boy just cant shut up
And lastly, normal people love with only their heart, but TA loves Thuls with his stomach too!🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranuja12

Thanks for the pics hema!

After watching today's epi, realized that TA is definitely an unusual romantic πŸ˜‰ 

TA doesnt just compliment Thuls beauty but he also praises his own beauty.... to the max... 🀣
Secondly, usually when in love, people tend to quiet down but for TA, his lollu pechu just seems to increase exponentially! πŸ˜† The boy just cant shut up
And lastly, normal people love with only their heart, but TA loves Thuls with his stomach too!🀣 

yesssssss tell me abt it!!! I died laughingg.. my stomach really hurts now
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

He wants to kill TA eh, well, TA sethaalam avan Thuls uyiroda iruka varaiyum summa thirupi thirupi polaichu varuvan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 Aiyoooooo Ranuuuuuuu.....epdi ippadi ellam yosikkiree??????🀣🀣🀣.
TA, unusual romantic naa, nee avanai nakkalz pannarathilai sema killaadi...i just love to watch the episodes like this one with you.😳

And Ranuuuuu.......have you figured out the surprise??? If yes....PM me.πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TERRIFIC Update,  PriyaπŸ‘πŸ‘ Cant believe its your first time😲 too good⭐️
Hema - thanks for the pictures daπŸ˜›

Lets welcome Vel😎....his scenes are good to watch compared to the other villains who gets on my nervesπŸ˜›

TnT scene was so cute😳  I remember last time they were on a restaurant, he made comments about the newly married couple and this time..himself is newly marriedπŸ˜† he cares for his wife and it was shown beautifully today😳..hope to see more of those scenes instead of overdose of villains🀒

PS! Ranu - I will be ready with my popcorn and coke da😎 Its gonna be real action and I cant wait

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that this serial is going to go on amnesia track...., while TA is in amnesia, charu and TAs mom take advantage to unite  Charu/TA using the engagement photos that charu got.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the owesome and hilarious update, πŸ‘, pinnitengga πŸ‘πŸΌ. Last scene was funny  🀣🀣. BTW, where he gets the money to order so much?

Vel is back with vengeance ah? πŸ˜• . Now we have 2 dangerous villains (Vel & Charu) to seperate TA & Thuls πŸ˜•.
Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Khpriya & Hema !