Do Hanson Ka Jodaa

Shubhangi Atre's special bond with Rupa Ganguly!

Jetinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shubhangi Atre's special bond with Rupa Ganguly!

Shubangi Atre, who was lastly seen in 'Do Hanson Ka Joda' on Imagine TV, has found a mentor in Rupa Ganguly, who is a senior actress and played her on-screen mother in 'Kasturi'. Now the on-screen bond has translated into a bond in real life for the two. Shubhangi is much-loved by Rupa as well as herfamily, and vice-versa.

Shubhangi feels Rupa Ganguly is like a mother figure to her in her real life; someone who is experienced as an actress as well as a person, and that each time she meets her, she learns something new. In a one-on-one with TellyCafe. com, Shubhangi said, "I love her a lot. When I came to this industry, I was very raw as an actress. Also, I am from Indore so the whole culture shock of being in Mumbai was quite tough. When I started shooting for 'Kasturi', she used to support me a lot."

Shubhangi tells us that Ms. Ganguly has a special aura of an emotionally rich person who conducts herself with a lot of dignity. "She is a very genuine person and she adores me and is like a family member to me and my family. I treat her like my mother; in fact my daughter also calls her 'Nani' and I call her mom. Now I can't think of life without her being a part of ourfamily."

Well, in a cutthroat industry like this one, it's not always easy to get a mentor who can be a friend too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rupa ganguly is a gr8 actor and i'm very happy for shubhangi for having got a mentor like her...i'm damn sure,shubhangi will achieve gr8 heights one day and will always be remembered for her contribution to the telly industry...u rock shubhangi,my dearest kasturi and i love u loads...
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They must be sharing a vivid,lively and a mother-daughter like relationship... That's sweet to know!!!!! afterall Roopa Ganguly played her mother mother in Kasturi and they both get along really well... Glad to know ..keep going😊