YRKKH 24th september W.U.-bitter truth is out!!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :: Shikha)

It was a dhamekedaar episode as Akshara got to know all the truth.It was sad to see akshara crying.Just hope everything gets solved really soon.😊

The episode starts with Akshara talking to Bhabhima in the hall saying she's asked maharaji to cook food and now she will going to the temple.Bhabhima tells akshara that she will come along as akahara is going alone.Bhabhima asks gayatri also to come, gayatri says ok and tells she'll get the puja ki thali ready .Akshara is tensed.Just then daddaji and Rajbana come.Daddaji asks if thy are going somewhere.Gayatri tells thy are going to the temple, aksahra tells she'll bring water for them.gayatri asks akshara to go to the temple and tells she and bhabhima wil stay back(thank god, it wld be terrible if thy cum to knw abt the issue).Akshara is releived.😊Gayatri asks for Naitik, daddaji says he will come in sometime.

Akshara in the car, Naitik calls her and tells tht her has to speak something with her, and asks her to complete all her work .(too late munna😭)Akshara asks if he's done with his work, Naitik says yes and says he wil leav for home, Akshara says she's out as shankari tai has asked to meet her.Naitik is shocked😲, he asks for the reason.Akshara says i myself dont know, and says tai called and asked to meet alone in the temple, and seem tensed, naitik has worried expressions on his face.There was lot of noise outside,Akshara tells naitik she'll speak to him once she finishes talking to shankari tai.Naitik is worried, he says shankari tai must have to come know the truth and hence she is trying to talk to akshara, and thinks he should have told akshara everything.😔(he guessed it right)

Shankari tai travelling in an auto, scolding the auto driver saying his auto seems like a bail gadi.And asks him to go faster.😆

Akshara reaches temple and looks out for shankari tai, she sees her standing and goes there and asks her wht the matter is?😕

Shankari tai asks akshara about happenings in her life, she says "what are you hiding ?" And "wht all is happening behind your back?" Akshara is shocked😲.She asks tai, what you are talking about? im not able to understand.😕Shankari tai tells askhara that she was asking about the guy for Sneha na, akshara nods.Shankari tai says do you want to knw who that guy is? And why i told this alliance is not proper? Akshara asks why she's telling all this to her?😕..Shankari tai says because after hearing the guy's name, i was totally shocked😲.Akshara is totally scared and asks who that guy is. Shankari tai says his name is NAITIK....Our Naitik...Your huband Naitik😭😭. (i liked the scene, very impactfull....)Akshara is dead shocked💔.And says Sneha is in love with Naitik and her mother wants Naitik rishta for Sneha.Akshara on verge of breaking down.😭 Shankari tai asks her to be brave, akshara in tears, she says maybe you have mistaken  and says Naitik can never do anything like this. Shankari tai says i was also shocked when Sneha's mother showed his picture, and she shows the same picture to Akshara. Akshara is totally shattered. 😭(it was really sad to see her in this condition😭)

Meanwhile naitik is on his way to temple, but is stuck in a traffic jam, he calls Akshara but her cell is not reachable.

Shankari tai asks her if Naitik had told anything about this issue.Akshara says naitik has told each and every thing to her, if he liked her desingns, its purely because sneha did good work on it, and if he would meet her, he told about it also and says whenever Sneha called, and i asked who it was, naitik never used to hide anything.👏(but still thers a MU)Shankari tai asks if Akshara ever doubted naitik? Akshara hesitantly says no, shankari tai asks her to tell properly and says there cannot be rains just like that(i think its a proverb😉) and akshara tells her everything, she says it started with lil things and i dint know all this will happen and says i thought this matter ended but never expected all this.

Akshara completely breaks down, she is in tears😭😭 .Shankari tai asks her not to break down and tells her to ask naitik about all this. Shankari tai says i haven told Sneha's mother tht naitik's married, how can i tell them this? And what will i tell Naitik,and says he is the one who can answer all the questions.Akshara in tears , shankari tai consoles her ans says i wont let anybody come to know about this and you should handle all this carefully.Akshara hugs shankari tai and is completely sad.(ST was nice, she is caring about akshara)

Naitik reaches the temple and searches for Akshara, but doesnt find her.Akshara in the car, is crying badly, Naitik calls her continuosly, but she doesnt pick up.He thinks Shankari tai must have told Akshara everything.Akshara is stil crying(Hina did a fab job job today. her acting was superb👏👏) and sad YRKKH tune playing .😭😭(omg, the song reminds me of the separation track)

In singhania house, rashmi discussing about her future studies with gayatri and bhabhima.Just then Akshara comes and gives prasad to all, she is very sad.rashmi asks her to help in selecting a subject .Akshara controls her tears and says select which ever your interested in.Gayatri seconds that.Akshara tries to leave, but gayatri asks her to help maharaji in the kitchen, she agrees and is about to leave, bhabima stops her and asks her to come along with her to select shawl for nandini as she cant bare cold.Akshara nods(poor akshara was controlling her emotions), but is sad.😭

Sneha in her room sitting all sad(who cares🥱), mitali tells her to come out of it as there's no use of thinking about this issue and says she can feel tht she is hurt(erggg....for her assumtions🤬).She tells sneha that her mother was asking why you seem sad, but says she managed the situation by telling tht your missing making designs.Sneha is sad.Mitali tells her to take care and not to cry after she leaves(its all because of this mitali's out of place brain, which gave stupid ideas and created so many problems😡😡).She leaves.

In shava's room, shaurya tells varsha that he will go speak to rajshri about the studies.Varsha says she will be really happy if rajshri agrees for this.Shaurya leaves.(happy for varsha, hope akshara gets an opportunity like this)

In bhabhima's room...bhabhima asking akshara to choose among the shawls, just then Varsha calls.Akshara excuses herself and goes to talk to her.Varsha tells akshara that there is one good news , akshara asks what? varsha says shaurya has made arrangements for her to continue her studies through correspondence , varsha is all excited😊.Akshara says its gr8 news, varsha says shaurya has gone to speak to rajshri, akshara says ma will surely agree, else vishambar will convince her.Akshara is lost in thoughts, varsha asks if she's fine, akshara replies saying she is with bhabhima doing some work, and hangs up saying she'll speak later.Ends on her sad face.😭

Precap:::: Akshara is angry, tells its his last chance and asks naitik to tell his side of the truth , naitik looks on at her.😭
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks!!!!! i wish MUs clear n sneha gets some brain😕
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update was sad to see akshi crying but good the truth is out
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sia. Finally the truth is out.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
what  do u think friends   i am writing all the posts about yesterday's episode. yaar i don't know when we are all going to see anksh happy moments again realy feel bad for both of them. we r addicted to this serial. really after mondays's episode do u think akshi will forgive him and trust him. y cv's show MUbetween naksh. i think akshi will go to maayka.and she will tell gay3 that she is going stay some days. she will not reveal anything to both  her houses. please can anyone aksh or call and contact rajan sahi  what is going happen . it is not  separation but may be akshi want to be spend some with her maayka. y they show naksh always problems. they torture naksh very mcuh. in one year of theri marriage they faced somany problems. see shava they were  happy. y they don't show naksh happy. feel like kiling everyone including cv's. [sorry]
panpan thumbnail
😭[ good now actual story will begin . i think Akshra will talk tough with Naitik and also will meet sneha . good to see the episod liked it
panpan
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sia..diii..well written..!👏
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A dhamakedar episode
ST was too good while akshara excelled

naitik may repent now for taking a wrong advice from his so called friend
hope he could consult mohit before