Uttaran

any difference??

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
is der any difference between chanda n some ppl who keep saying veer-ichcha are devar bhabhi n they cant marry each other, chee chee n blah blah.. ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People who think this has worst mentality than chanda. 
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

People who think this has worst mentality than chanda. 

true!! 👍🏼
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

there is nothing wrong in icha getting marry with veer ..... but people who like tapu and veer together don't want icha to marry veer …..  it has nothing to do with having worst mentality .... simply its their love towards tapu/rashmi plus the fact icha and veer are devar bhabhi sbut mostly because of tapu/rashmi .....  chanda has her own reason and tapu/rashmi lovers has their own ….

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh I dont mind devar bhabhi marriage if its in some extreme circumstances like pregnant widow. this has happened in my family also. but with us its because we know veer has feelings for ichha and therefore would jump at the chance that makes the whole thing despicable! also cos we want veeya and the fact that the devar is not single hes already married!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welll then it shows they have to bashed the way they talk about chanda too , isnt it 😆??
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chanda is basically a unhappy n selfish person who loves to create trouble thru instigation...
and yes this dever bhabhi crap which Ichcha gave Veer...is something I absolutely dont agree on...
Whatever the relation two people can be good friends n help each other in difficult times... there are no rules or restrictions to that...
and in this case before this relation of dever bhabhi came into existence they were in love and almost got married... so those feelings cant just go away ..on the contrary their past makes the bond even stronger ....specially both their respective spouses are no more in their lives.... one can always give them a second chance ...
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh I dont mind devar bhabhi marriage if its in some extreme circumstances like pregnant widow. this has happened in my family also. but with us its because we know veer has feelings for ichha and therefore would jump at the chance that makes the whole thing despicable! also cos we want veeya and the fact that the devar is not single hes already married!

so the only reason any bpdy has a chance is they should get pregnant... tapu got pregnant ( which is purely accidental ( neither of them wanted a child at that time ) she is eligible to get veer..

arey then iccha shld have gotten some alone time with vansh then it would have been ok for veer to give her sahara ( mind u not love )  tch tch she missed out to tapu yet again...

once u are married nobody deserves a second chance ( unless of course if they happen to get pregnant !) is it?
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both are alone now. they need someone to share their feelings and for support in life's ups and downs. so nothing is wrong if they married to each other.it would be the best decision ofcourse.👍🏼
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

veer and ichaa r the hero and heroine of this uttaran

due to circumstances they became devar and babhi

but i am sure one day they will be together

but one thing i want

ichaa should realise the depth of veer's love towards her

so cv's should show the story in that way