Uttaran

any difference?? - Page 2

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallai

so the only reason any bpdy has a chance is they should get pregnant... tapu got pregnant ( which is purely accidental ( neither of them wanted a child at that time ) she is eligible to get veer..

arey then iccha shld have gotten some alone time with vansh then it would have been ok for veer to give her sahara ( mind u not love )  tch tch she missed out to tapu yet again...

once u are married nobody deserves a second chance ( unless of course if they happen to get pregnant !) is it?

of course not ji😆 I only have something against this in uttarans case cos we know Veer will not feel the marriage as a compromise but he will jump at the chance to marry his bhabhi so of course thats not right in my book...especially so soon. And maybe not in real life but this is what they will show...Veer wanting his child so accepting Tapu back. Basically the love for his child will be stronger than his hatred for his wife. A devar is not really supposed to marry his bhabhi with love and jumpy joyous feelings in his heart. Especially since he is already married! And its not like Ichha wants to be with him anyway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

its neither crime nor immoral if a devar is luv in his bhabhi if the circumstance r like UT & why a devar can't've jumpy joyous feelings 4 his bhabhi if they t 2 b married. in which rule book or scriptiures its written?? i don't rem any scriptures either ramayana & mahabharata or oder puranas its considered as non-pious!!👏

e.g1. vibhishana married mandodari after ravana's death & ravana & his bros were brahmins which at that time considered as epitome of setting certain morals & ravana forcibly took sita even wen her husband is alive & she doesn't want 2 marry him whereas vibhiashana married mandodari wid her permission & its the common knowledge that mandodari was considered as "pativrata patni" of ravana. and wen she cud marry & still our scriptures never raised any quesn regarding her pativrata ckt.

2. same goes 2 bali's wife who after his death married his younger bro sughriva though sughriva asked Lord Rama 2 kill his elder bro as he wanted 2 kill him due 2 sum misunderstanding & kept his younger bro's wife forcibly. but after his death sughriva married his bro's wife & made bali's son angad his "yuvraaj" not his son as now angad was considered as elder son & not any rishis of that time raised any quesn abt angad's mother's pativrat 2wards either bali or later on 2wards sughriva.👏👏⭐️

3.king chandargupt of ancient india after early & late vedic periods whos known as king vikramaditya married his elder bro ramagupt's wife dhruvswamini after murdering him prsnlly as he was sending his wife 2 hunas king  so that he cud save his own skin!! and nobody in indian history gave any type of "gali" 2 him. hes considered as just & noble king!👏👏⭐️

and veer is not married as taps'd signed divorce papers already wen she was pretending 2 marry veer wid icchha but yes if CVs 4get this thing 4 the sake of their luv 4 taps ckt then toh "raam hi rakhe"🤢🥱
 and its oder matter icchha doesn't want 2 marry him but its not immoral or crime 2 marry devar-bhabhi in these circumstances!!if its such immoral then ppl wudn't'd made sumit-kumkum jodi so popular who were devar-bhabhi in the show!!👏👏

SRKLuvr thumbnail
🤣they arent divorced until those papers are filed in court and approved by a judge😆 this is a simple principle of law its not like u sign the papers and ur immediately divorced😆 and who knows jogi mightve chucked them away😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i know that papers r 2 b produced in the court but if veer & icchha were 2 marry then he can produce them in court at that time & it"ll consider as mutual consent by both the parties and he can b granted divorce simply on the basis of taps involvement in iccha's attempt 2 murder& in these cases courts in india grant the divorce but may b its not the case wid oder countries law!! and those papers r not chucked out bt any1 in this shows memory!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gals , dont justify some posts , continue with masti 
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont like the Chanda character ...but I really liked the heer-rancha dialogue she put on ichcha....i felt ichcha had a right to make veer realize his limits...he is romantically interested in her then why should he pretend to be her friend when its something else?? .... he should also know that finally she alone would be somehow blamed for their closeness since she is a girl?? if he like her he should propose her and convince her...so I dont blame chanda here inspite of her being irritating...whenever she sees..she will find them together ...so she will be thinkng it strange na and will definitely try to add fuel to the fire...plus she is kinda jealous

If veer and ichcha love each other they can be married....there is no doubt bout that...i guess its narrow mindedness that make ppl believe other wise
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

of course not ji😆 I only have something against this in uttarans case cos we know Veer will not feel the marriage as a compromise but he will jump at the chance to marry his bhabhi so of course thats not right in my book...especially so soon. And maybe not in real life but this is what they will show...Veer wanting his child so accepting Tapu back. Basically the love for his child will be stronger than his hatred for his wife. A devar is not really supposed to marry his bhabhi with love and jumpy joyous feelings in his heart. Especially since he is already married! And its not like Ichha wants to be with him anyway.

if u heard veer's dialogue he clearly meant that he disnt approach with iccha to marry her right away.. his primary concern was to make her happy and get her out of her gloom and help her move on...
it is chanda who is reading into these actions  .. and also it must be kept in mind that iccha blames herself for vansh's death partly cos she feels that she didnt try enough ( which is ofcourse not true )
this is the reason she is trying to keep veer away...
none of us are saying veer and iccha should marry now.. we are only saying that there is nothing wrong in them getting together... the fact that the veer is married is not even a  reason cos he can claim that he was tricked into the wedding.. so is not morally or lawfully obliged to tapasya..
offering child support is purely his decision..but fir that too he need not get back with tapu..

SRKLuvr thumbnail
good ji😊 but I cannot accept any such thing happening because everything is too complicated now. If this was a real life situation I wouldnt like it at all because even if Veeya got back together it would be a compromise relationship and if veer and ichha got married same thing...it would be a compromise relationship. Too many muddles! They cannot keep both the ladies single at the end. The question is who gets Veer...and if Tapu is pregnant then there is no way Ichha will marry Veer. Anyhow im waiting to see if this experience causes a change in my baby. I still remember that cryptic dialogue of the cvs which they made Tapu say " Ek din Veer hume gale laga kar apna lenge" Sadly with the story sooo messed up I dont even see how this is even possible😕
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

good ji😊 but I cannot accept any such thing happening because everything is too complicated now. If this was a real life situation I wouldnt like it at all because even if Veeya got back together it would be a compromise relationship and if veer and ichha got married same thing...it would be a compromise relationship. Too many muddles! They cannot keep both the ladies single at the end. The question is who gets Veer...and if Tapu is pregnant then there is no way Ichha will marry Veer. Anyhow im waiting to see if this experience causes a change in my baby. I still remember that cryptic dialogue of the cvs which they made Tapu say " Ek din Veer hume gale laga kar apna lenge" Sadly with the story sooo messed up I dont even see how this is even possible😕

i have always wanted a different girl for veer some one who will love him for himself and with all her heart...

iccha doesnt deserve him because she placed tapu before veer and tapu doesnt deserve because she places herself before everything..

i wish ur baby a speedy recovery ..hope she realizes that veer was just a medium for her to settle her score with iccha.. 

am not saying tapu is incapable of loving any1...  but she never loved veer thats the truth...what ever she has done.. though she claims it was for veer..it was actually for getting back at iccha.. 
if it was not .. then she should have actually concentrated on working her marriage with veer rather than interfering with iccha-vansh marriage... she was more concerned on breaking iccha happiness rather than build her own...

i think veer has had it with these two and he really needs a nice girl in his life... ichaa should regret for keeping tapu as top priority in her life....and tapu shld regret for everything she has done...

as u say both the relationships are complicated and messy.. so veer shld get some 1 better

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Quite funny discussion is going on... I say funny because its such a stupid thing to be even discussed about..Veer and Tapasya's Legal marraige/divorce!!

1. When the hell did Veer and Tapasya get legally married????

Too many law points put forth here, so heres my logic. No marraige is considered legal unless the couple with 3 evidences and wedding pictures that clearly showing the faces of bride and groom. Clear closeup's are a must. And if the couple claims to have a hindu wedding with parent/guardian's approval the court of marriage also needs couples pictures with family.
👍🏼

2. Hilariously, Tapasya's and Veer's wedding was never registered, never approved and accepted by court of law and looser CVs show us the divorce track!!🤢

3. Even if Cvs took their fictional freedom here... That Veer and Tapasya got married legally somehow,that they didnt register their marriage but performed registry marraige first, but still... Tapasya would have signed a document that would have been appealed to the marraige registrate as Veer Singh Bundela Weds Iccha Bharti !!!❤️

4. Ultimately, either its another crime add-on to Tapasya's legal crime list that she forged signature's of Iccha Bharti or there's No marraige AT ALL! Only she can choose what she wants now😆 either another crime add on or consider her marraige a comedy play!!

Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago