Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well I dont see why they would want a wedding invitation card😆 That doesnt prove who actually got married😆 For all the court knows the bride swap cudve happened with consent😆 So wedding invitation is useless. The marriage certificate would be the main thing but in Uttaran''s case I have no idea😆 And the wedding photo proves nothing cos of the riwaaz of the ghunghat sheilding the brides face. And the consultations would then happened but Veer has screwed it up now😆 Cos if the court hears that Veer himself willingly accepted her as his wife after the vancha shaadi then of course the court would become shakki😆 and they wouldnt grant the annulment soo easily😆 But normally the court would have to hear both sides of the argument.😆

SRK ji

These 3 things was asked when I got my marriage certificate issued and they said this is d usual procedure. They even ask for 2 witnesses
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

SRK ji

These 3 things was asked when I got my marriage certificate issued and they said this is d usual procedure. They even ask for 2 witnesses

then thats indian law which im not so knowledgable in😆 but what if u get married in a mandir without any guests? I agree there need to be two witnesses here also and as for the wedding photo what if the bride is wearing the ghoonghat?
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
marriage @ Mandir is fine as long as both husband and wife agree that they got married and photo of marriage can be done later and I think witnesses r a legal requirement  Actually they typically want to see that varmala photos of bride and groom with faces of both bride and groom visible.

And btw in india marriage laws are different for different religions
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Shyam koi laabh nahi mere dost.... 😆😆  Tum koi CJI ko lakar bhi kehelwadoo phir bhi koooii laabh nahi!!😆😆

Yes sonali 😆😆😆
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I dont see why they would want a wedding invitation card😆 That doesnt prove who actually got married😆 For all the court knows the bride swap cudve happened with consent😆 So wedding invitation is useless. The marriage certificate would be the main thing but in Uttaran''s case I have no idea😆 And the wedding photo proves nothing cos of the riwaaz of the ghunghat sheilding the brides face. And the consultations would then happened but Veer has screwed it up now😆 Cos if the court hears that Veer himself willingly accepted her as his wife after the vancha shaadi then of course the court would become shakki😆 and they wouldnt grant the annulment soo easily😆 But normally the court would have to hear both sides of the argument.😆

Sanaya...this is absolutely FYI ... the Marraige registrar in India requires these proofs without which marraige cannot be registered, the only option is another court marraige or registry marraige as it is commonly known. This is if the bride and groom claim they have a Hindu ritual - social marraige, again, Social marraige,i.e, on full approval of both sides parents in this case.
1. Wedding card
2. Wedding album that shows Bride and Grooms Full faces- close up's and showing physical contact, most important picture showing sindhoor daan, var mala, holding hands while oath taking, pheere
3. Its been decades that in rural Indian Courts also because of these issues Govt of India has the it compulsary to have fully shown faces of bride and groom. ( Hindu's are still liberal in showing their faces, in Muslim wedding they have a veil, but still when the qazi comes the girl has to show her face.
4. You need 3 witnesses who  can claim that they have seen you get married.
5. Then personal photographic Identifications that proove that it is the same name on the wedding card as on the ID proof.

After all this you have to wait for hours till your certificates and proofs presented are verified, then there will be a short interview to verify and examine the photo proofs and the real YOU.
when the registrar is convinced, then you'll have to sign in front of him and signatures are yet again verified and then after a thorough background verification, after a week you can claim ur certificate, if they have a slightest doubt running around the court carries on...!!😆😆Finally when u get the certificate then ur considered married legally!!!

sonali_dg thumbnail

then thats indian law which im not so knowledgable in😆 but what if u get married in a mandir without any guests? I agree there need to be two witnesses here also and as for the wedding photo what if the bride is wearing the ghoonghat?

Yea, thats the second type of marraige which I mentioned above and that is.. Registry marraige or court marraige. Here, you have to first go and give a petition in court one month in advance. Giving 3 ID proofs and residence proof's. So for one month your petition will be displayed in your areas Police station as well as the regional court and most importantly that so and so person s/o d/o so and so are going to get married, on this date, any person objecting can show up. If there is one Person it can be anybody, who is objecting to the wedding can come and claim objection- obviously, has to come and validate their reason.If they're seuccessful in demonstrating that they object then absolute no progress on Registry marraige also! EIther the date gets postponed or it becomes Void.
The next question thats, ghoonghat..no matter which ghoonghat you are wearing it is absolutely NOT ACCEPTED to hide your face while performing the rituals. And according to Hinduism which sindhoor daan you can NEVER in any circumstances have a ghoonghat! Few centuries ago, women used have ghoonghat fearing they might get abducted but still they had to get rid of the ghooghat during sindhoor daan.  I heard stories where people used to just wait for that one moment to see how beautiful the bride is, i.e., centuries ago.. however after the wedding only ladies were allowed to lift the ghooghat and see teh bride and put the ghooghat back and give gifts and blessings to the newly wed!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
😆 then this serial has broken many more laws than I am aware of😆 damn! I really would love to study Indian law😊 must remember to take that as an elective in my degree next year😆
I didnt realise it was all soo stringent👏 Basically here its like signing the certificate and having two witnesses as far as I know😆 wow~!
sonali_dg thumbnail

😆 then this serial has broken many more laws than I am aware of😆 damn! I really would love to study Indian law😊 must remember to take that as an elective in my degree next year😆
I didnt realise it was all soo stringent👏 Basically here its like signing the certificate and having two witnesses as far as I know😆 wow~!

😆 Greater the population, greater is the level of stringency! Australia's soon catching up- dont worry! It will soon get to learn all teh catches of being populated! Laws will become more stringent and students will have to slog harder!Smile
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

😆 Greater the population, greater is the level of stringency! Australia's soon catching up- dont worry! It will soon get to learn all teh catches of being populated! Laws will become more stringent and students will have to slog harder!😊

damn that really sucks to realise😆 ah well. In that case this serial has crossed all the limits😆 first I hear the ghoonghat is not allowed and my god! its so silly!😆 but no matter what...even after knowing everything...I cannot shift my feelings at all. I dont think I ever will be able to😕 I still love Veeya😊😆
sonali_dg thumbnail