Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
I really am finding it  really hilarious.....that if you don't have a wedding album.. your marriage will be declared null..haha....they just might ask for a wedding invitation card...and that's also not too essential (and you can get one invitation card printed anytime)..

u need witnesses who attended your marriage-and thats more important than anything else ...about pictures-definitely u need them-like two passport size pictures of the bride and groom..... and you don't need the album-one picture together..maybe with garlands if enough..and in many cases they don't even check that out...😛
😛

And people CAN and have got their marriages registered WITHOUT wedding albums....to stay together abroad(they had their tickets and all in place-and were about to leave...so isn't it logical to assume that they must've completed the required formalities) as husband-wife, Veer Tapasya...must have  got a marriage certificate,at least for the visa ...if for nothing else.....and that they can get only by registering their marriage....and getting your marriage registered without an elaborate wedding album is really no big deal..😛!....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****  "How you address others speaks more about yourself than about anyone else"---Anonymous*****

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

I really am finding it  really hilarious.....that if you don't have a wedding album.. your marriage will be declared null..haha....they just might ask for a wedding invitation card...and that's also not too essential (and you can get one invitation card printed anytime)..

u need witnesses who attended your marriage-and thats more important than anything else ...about pictures-definitely u need them-like two passport size pictures of the bride and groom..... and you don't need the album-one picture together..maybe with garlands if enough..and in many cases they don't even check that out...😛
😛

And people CAN and have got their marriages registered WITHOUT wedding albums....to stay together abroad as husband-wife, Veer Tapasya...must have  got a marriage certificate,at least for the visa ...if for nothing else.....and that they can get that only by registering their marriage....and getting your marriage registered without an elaborate wedding album is really no big deal..😛!....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****  "How you address others speaks more about yourself than about anyone else"---Anonymous*****

Hey Hima!😃 Yes we are all having the two sides of the coin here!😃 Come join us on masti club😃
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok since it is going on.......My tenant has now been married to an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN and now she has provided all her Wedding Photos Invitation Card and everything 

She herself showed me the photos wherein The Guy was putting the sindoor Mangal Sutr and with their families I mean everything It's required to Legalise your marriage and to even obtain your Passport to go to Australia.......
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I don't think Veer intended to take Tapu to US anyways (as he was not going either) so I doubt he would have got any Visa processing for her.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Ok since it is going on.......My tenant has now been married to an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN and now she has provided all her Wedding Photos Invitation Card and everything 

She herself showed me the photos wherein The Guy was putting the sindoor Mangal Sutr and with their families I mean everything It's required to Legalise your marriage and to even obtain your Passport to go to Australia.......

For a marriage registration with foreign national-like Australian citizens u need to get a no objection certificate too from the concerned embassy....

But for "Indian Citizens" wedding registration..you don't need album so badly...many people get their marriages registered the next day---by when the wedding pictures haven't even arrived..

Do u really need lawyers here to defend even such simple arguments..or why don't u check any internet site for registration requirements of Hindu Marriages. No ALBUMS are essential..u might need an invitation card..(which they don;t even care if you have printed on your home printer)-and passport sized pics..and thats it....I am saying it by experience...😛..max you need a picture with garlands exchanged...and that too not asked for everyone...

And I too have friends who got marriage registered like last month.....and it wasn't so complicated at all.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I don't think Veer intended to take Tapu to US anyways (as he was not going either) so I doubt he would have got any Visa processing for her.

they changed plans in last week...as far as I know from the story...normally people while booking their tickets-get their visas and all in place.

Plus with the number of witnesses she can bring to prove having stayed as a bahu in their household..its very difficult for Bundelas to deny the marriage. How will they justify her staying as their bahu for so many days in Veer's room...and presenting her as their daughter in law to people around.....they have no justification  for doing this...if they never considered it a marriage. and if they do not want her now..they need to file for divorce..😛
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

For a marriage registration with foreign national-like Australian citizens u need to get a no objection certificate too from the concerned embassy....

But for "Indian Citizens" wedding registration..you don't need album so badly...many people get their marriages registered the next day---by when the wedding pictures haven't even arrived..

Do u really need lawyers here to defend even such simple arguments..or why don't u check any internet site for registration requirements of Hindu Marriages. No ALBUMS are essential..u might need an invitation card..(which they don;t even care if you have printed on your home printer)-and passport sized pics..and thats it....I am saying it by experience...😛..max you need a picture with garlands exchanged...and that too not asked for everyone...

And I too have friends who got marriage registered like last month.....and it wasn't so complicated at all.

Ignorance is Blisss.....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Ignorance is Blisss.....😆

I appreciate your blissful state...😊  !

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kids here on this forum.. who might have got ideas and inspirations from discussions here with top lawyers speaking around, please DONOT take your liberties to attempt any such Feats!!!

Right from Registering of marraige to getting even a visa accompanying your spouse on 10day-3 month business visit to any developed foreign country ABSOLUTELY NEEDS wedding pictures!!

And as the serial goes.. they applied for USA visa-- US Counsulate needs ENTIRE WEDDING ALBUM!!! They clearly specify that bride and bridegroom must be clearly identified along with Marraige certificate!

That is also the case for Diplomat Visas!! However, there are documents all across to verify what I have stated, so Friends, I request you guys not to believe me and do all the reality checks YOURSELF because I dont like to MISGUIDE people with foolish, unrealistic and self established laws because I realize how my words and statements could guide/misguide audiences and take moral responsibilty in what I state!